Late O- How to pass the time

We have a lot of ladies coming into work to get vitex. A plus to it is that if you have really heavy AF it helps regulate that as well

Thanks mod - I don't get heavy AF but I do get long AF. 6-8days usually. I went on the pill originally when I was quite young to shorten then and got them down from 8-5 but as soon as I went off they got long again.
Do you know if you are supposed to only take it from cd1 until O day? I have read mixed things on whether or not to take it during 2ww.

I don't know off hand but I'll ask tomorrow at work on his to take it to conceive and I'll get back to you tomorrow about it. It will probably help with long AF as well

Good luck with your sono mod! Hope it is good news for you.

I ended up getting +OPK on cd23 and then AF 7 days later. So that's fun. At least my cycle was 29 days instead of 34.
Trying vitex and b-vitamins this month and also temping so will see how it goes!

Oh dang! That's no fun! I wonder if it's possible to get +OPK after ovulation? Or had you been taking them pretty much up until then? If so that's such a short LP :(

AFM: CD 50 today! Woohoo! :wacko: If I hit CD60 and get no AF or BFP, I'll make an appointment with the DR. I've been having brown spotting which I never have except for after AF. Also, my left nipple is acting strange?? Yesterday and the day before it was erect, red, painful and leaking a bit of clear fluid. It's not painful today but it still is more erect and slightly larger than the other one.

I was reading about prolactin, the hormone that stimulates milk production, and how when you have high levels your nipples can leak fluid. Apparently high prolactin levels often come with low estrogen levels, which symptoms I can relate to - especially the irregular periods! Low estrogen levels can also be a sign of hypothyroidism? Which is something I've suspected I've had for quite a while - they can also be a sign of cysts, another suspicion of mine! I need to take down a lot of notes to bring to my doctor! :haha:

Thanks mod!

And caringo - yeah I had been taking them since CD5. The day before looked really dark too but didn't show up on the digi so if it is off it is only off by one day so still an extremely short lp. :(
My left nipple occasionally leaks clear fluid and google freaked me out but my doc said that can just happen sometimes and not to worry about it. I didn't have any other symptoms though. Yours sounds almost infected maybe? Good luck at the doctor if/when you go!

Mint-

You take 2 capsules a day for your whole cycle. So if you don't get your bfp just keep taking them. A brand my nutritionist swears by when it comes to chaste tree (vitex)is Gaia. It was also recommended to take two epo everyday also. Do two vitex in the am and the two epo in the pm...or switch it...doesn't really matter.

Thanks so much!

The brand I got is "Nature's Answer" so I hope it is okay. Was also taking vitamin B6 (and B12 to balance it).
Think I will hold off on the epo since I just started taking all these plus my prenatal multi and a probiotic for some GI issues so if I have any side effects it will be tough enough to sort out what is causing it as things are. If I don't get BFP in August and also no side effects I will try adding the epo in Sept.

Sounds like a plan! I'm not familiar with natures answer. When it comes to supplements there's one basic guideline to go by: do not get anything you can get at Walmart. Usually they have fillers and dyes in them. Epo helps produce extra fertile cm which is why she recommended that as well.

Thanks. I don't know what Walmart carries as we don't have Walmarts in NYC.
I got mine at a local health food store though so I'm thinking should be fine.

AF arrived :( This cycle was shorter than usual... it was 31 days, not the usual 33-34 days which is only like 3 days shorter but FF was right about when I O'd. *pets FF and whispers sweet nothings* Sorry I didn't believe you...

:lol:

:haha: sorry about AF showing! Good luck next cycle! :)

DandJ - yeah mine was 29 this time instead of 34. What CD did you O on?

Thanks caringo!

Mint; I O'd on CD17. Actually, looking back at my other cycles.. it appears I've had 31 day length cycles before. Live and you learn I s'pose!

That's why I love FF :)

I'm CD31 and still waiting to O. My vitex arrives today... Think I may start it before I ask my midwife about it because I'm so impatient!

I just started vitex a few days ago. Here's hoping it works for both of us!

Ladies, I just passed a blob of bright red EWCM. I have no clue what that means! It could be AF, implantation, could maybe be O?? I don't think it's from BD'ing yesterday as we didn't go that hard! :haha:

Caringo - sometimes around O time I get ewcm with a little blob of bright red in it - almost like when you sometimes get a bit of blood in a chicken egg actually. Was it like that?

Caringo - sometimes around O time I get ewcm with a little blob of bright red in it - almost like when you sometimes get a bit of blood in a chicken egg actually. Was it like that?

No, it was more like wiping during AF - bloody. But after one wipe it was gone. It seemed like way too much for ovulation bleeding though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->