Late O- How to pass the time

No clue in that case. It is so bizarre all the unusual things our bodies do when TTC. I don't know if it is all from getting off BC or from just paying more attention .
Hope you figure it out!

caringo; I am not sure either what that could be, sorry :(

AFM, I'm only CD2 of a 31ish cycle. *sighs and grabs a few books to pass the time*

Hm that's strange. If it happens again I would call my doctor- maybe they can give you more insight?

AFM I finally got a positive OPK on CD31 (yesterday). Hoping to O today or tomorrow :) Yay!!

Yaaaaaay stella!! I hope to see a BFP in your future ;D

Hm that's strange. If it happens again I would call my doctor- maybe they can give you more insight?

AFM I finally got a positive OPK on CD31 (yesterday). Hoping to O today or tomorrow :) Yay!!

I will - at least there was no major cramping so I feel like that's a good sign.

Yay for your +OPK! Get to BDing :)

Anyone want to see what I've been doing to pass the time? :)

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/caringo/photo18.jpg

Painting those little green end tables! I paint and upholster furniture for a living and I have some space in a local home goods shop. Most of the other stuff in the pic isn't mine (we mix it all up) but I just brought those in this morning - this Friday is the shop's first anniversary! At least there's something to distract me from all this body craziness :wacko:

Those are so PRETTY!!! Can I hire you to upholster some of my furniture?? :rofl: And omg I LOVE Home Goods, it's my weakness.

Those are so PRETTY!!! Can I hire you to upholster some of my furniture?? :rofl: And omg I LOVE Home Goods, it's my weakness.

Thank you! and yes! :D haha, me too!! Especially chairs - I almost never resist buying a cheap chair :blush:

Those are adorable! I'd love to browse that shop- looks so cute! Oh man... now I wanna go shopping :)

I had the craziest dream last night...I was part of a "remnant" of people that were being gathered up and imprisoned/exterminated (kind of like the Jews) and we were in this building waiting for the "bad guys" armies to come get us. I knew I couldn't save everyone but I saw this little baby, so I found this sling and put the baby on my front and just took off across the countryside! (I didn't even stop to think if it had any parents haha!) I ran and ran and eventually came across these teenagers who recognized who I was but they decided to help me...but then we ran into one of their friends who was basically a gladiator trained to kill my people, but I was able to hide my identity, and I think we ended up falling in love?? Lol, all while having this baby strapped to me who didn't make a sound! It was pretty epic, I felt like I was in a movie :cool:

Haha but I'm not counting that as a symptom or anything cuz I always wacky dreams like that. Otherwise I'm still getting brown CM - had a little more blood last night, but I think it may not have come from my cervix? I stuck my finger "in there" with some toilet paper around it, and the blood only showed up on side, like it was maybe from a cut or irritation on the wall. I also had a tiny bit of brown EWCM. Hmm...oh and I've been super gassy and feel like there's more pressure on my bladder the last few days!

How bout you ladies??

Wow, what a crazy dream - but aren't they all?

Ohh... being bored at work. CD3 and just finding things to occupy my time. Found my old Photobucket that has sooooooooo many animated pixels I used to collect for other forums.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/wishers/Pixels/einoue.gif

Thanks! I have well over 1,000... yikes!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/wishers/Pixels/Pixels%202/30c98703.gif

Hubby took me out to dinner last night since he will be away on a boy's trip to the beach this weekend. Had a Fruitarita and that thing was sooo sweet that few hours after getting home, I puked everything up (TMI). :sick:

What is everyone will be doing this weekend? AFM, being lazy and reading books -bookworm- :)

Hubby took me out to dinner last night since he will be away on a boy's trip to the beach this weekend. Had a Fruitarita and that thing was sooo sweet that few hours after getting home, I puked everything up (TMI). :sick:

What is everyone will be doing this weekend? AFM, being lazy and reading books -bookworm- :)

Yuck, sounds terrible! Hope you're feeling better!

No plans for the weekend yet...we also wait til the Saturday morning to decide what we're going to do and then it's too late :dohh: I'd really like to go camping or fishing though...something outside! Summer is coming to an end soon!

Camping would be fun! I feel like that though does need some planning, yanno? I used to go canoeing and camping when I was a lot younger... but now I loathe mosquitos and ticks, afraid of contracting lyme or some disease! :(

I love fishing, minus baiting the hook and taking the fish off the hook :lol: I'll let someone else handle that while I cast & reel in the goods :p

I'm sure you'll find something fun to do! n___n

I definitely need some kind of a hobby. I went off my AD/HD meds to TTC though so it is tough to focus on anything. I don't even know what I would like to get into really. Just anything to distract myself from the wait.

Video games, reading, crafting, exercising? Any of those sound like something you might be interested in? :)

Ahh yes I Know this feeling!!! I'm still waiting to o, should be Tuesday :) cd20.....hurry up!!

Camping would be fun! I feel like that though does need some planning, yanno? I used to go canoeing and camping when I was a lot younger... but now I loathe mosquitos and ticks, afraid of contracting lyme or some disease! :(

I love fishing, minus baiting the hook and taking the fish off the hook :lol: I'll let someone else handle that while I cast & reel in the goods :p

I'm sure you'll find something fun to do! n___n

Yeah, it definitely does! Haha, yes mosquitoes and ticks are the worst...one of my friends got Rocky Mountain Fever from a tick last year, it was pretty bad! I know they can give you some pretty bad stuff but I grew up covered in ticks every summer so I barely think about them, ha! And I totally relate to the fishing, hehe!

I definitely need some kind of a hobby. I went off my AD/HD meds to TTC though so it is tough to focus on anything. I don't even know what I would like to get into really. Just anything to distract myself from the wait.

You should take this quiz! It was pretty on the money for me!

https://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/leisure/quiz/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->