Leaking While Pregnant

Morgan85

Reaction score
I know I'm a week early for joining this group but I figured I needed advice of you ladies who are further along than the 2nd tri. Here it goes: I was just curious to if leaking during pregnancy has any affect on being able to breastfeed? I'm 26 weeks and since about two weeks ago leak about a drop every few days. Did anyone else have this happen? What was the result once Baby got here? I've heard it has no affect and then I had someone who told me that their milk never came in because they had been leaking. So I'm a little nervous about hearing that but I seem to think that normally there isn't an issue even if you leak. Thanks!

Hey, I have experienced leaking breasts from about 24 weeks and now I leak so much I have to wear breast pads, I am hoping to breast feed this little munchkin when he/she arrives so Im hoping it doesnt have any problems...I will keep watch to hear what other ladies say as I would like to know about it too :flower:

I didn't BF Liam but I leaked through pregnancy and for about 2 weeks after he was born I would leak at night and SOAK the bed, so leaking definately doesn't stop your milk from coming in.
x

Thanks ladies! Glad to know I'm not the only one. ;)

I leaked a lot when I was pregnant and haven't have any troubles with my milk coming in or breast feeding.

I leaked from about 20weeks in my last pregnancy and never intended on bfing but Cam was ill so i decided to try. I swear i could have fed the whole neonatl unit! There was loads and loads of milk lol it actually flowed lol this pregnancy i only tested coz i felt my milk being 'let down' and started leaking!!! I must have only been 4 weeks lol i dont think it will stop u being able to feed your baby, it certainly didnt with me lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->