Leaving hospital

L

Luhweez

On friday when i went for my trace, the amount of girls/women i seen leaving the hospital in their pjamas/dressing gowns, jesus! lol got me thinking i might aswell just do that for the sheer comfort and one less thing to worry about in hospital bag, not sure if i'd be entirely comfortable with it though.

what do you's think? would you's be comfortable leaving in your pjamas or would you rather be changed?

depends how far away the car is, and what the weathers like, if its evening then yes pjs it will be

I would LOVE to leave hospital in my pj's - They are my addiction, I can hardly leave the house without buying more! But.... I've been told our hospital won't let you leave with them on, its all part of the fighting PND 'stuff' apparently... They like to see you get dressed and make an effort to go home! Not that any single one of us will feel like making an effort right after child birth :rofl:
xxx

tbh i'd rather make an effort and get dressed properly to go home. i love my PJs and live in them now, but i dont feel right til i'm dressed, so i can see where the hospitals that make you get dressed are coming from.

I think I'd like to get dressed, but only into a nice pair of trackie bottoms and sweatshirt or something similar! lol
xx

it makes u feel alot better when dressed properly to go home i think x

I dont think its something i'd like to do, i'd like to make the effort and whatnot ... jeez i dont even like going out without make up on lol

You will probably be going to hospital in clothes so why not leave wearing them I say lol. Pjs are for indoors in my opinion, I'd feel too self consious in public like that lol

I'd want to wash and get dressed, my makeup on and stuff before I leave as I bet I won't get any time to do that when i get home what with a newborn and stuff >.>

ill prob get dressed into some comfy cotton joggers and a top, nothing special!!

I'd want to get dressed for sure, but just into something loose and comfortable. Even if I'm heading home in the evening and plan on going straight to bed when I get home!

ROFl I go out in my PJs now. I don't leave the car mind you. DH is always saying "you will be totally embarrassed if we break down" lol I don't really care, its comfy!
I will leave hospital in PJs if I can and go there too!

On friday when i went for my trace, the amount of girls/women i seen leaving the hospital in their pjamas/dressing gowns, jesus! lol got me thinking i might aswell just do that for the sheer comfort and one less thing to worry about in hospital bag, not sure if i'd be entirely comfortable with it though.

what do you's think? would you's be comfortable leaving in your pjamas or would you rather be changed?
That will be the Millies you seen then :rofl: quite common over here. And no i would be getting dressed if I where leaving the hospital.

I drove me car last night to drop me mum off somewhere with me slippers on, but was gutted as i saw a couple of me mates as i drove past the pub (they were outside smoking) and i wanted to go in for a non alcoholic beverage lol but i couldnt coz i had me slippers on

Ill be getting dressed as it will probably be the first time in days id have to.
Nothing special mind, just my baggy joggers, t-shirt and trainers and ill just chuck my hair in a bobble and im not even going to entertaining make up, ill feel crap so ill look it too, why not, lol.

I would like to leave in my PJs but im not sure im going to! I know im going to be in the hospital (because of problems) anything from 3days to a week so im not taking my actual going home outfit with me.. Ill get my mum to bring it in when i actually need it!

As Much As I Love My Pj's, I Want To Leave The Hospital Dressed. :D

I`m Only Going To Be Walking Too The Car, But I Wouldn`t Feel Right In My Pj`s.

:lol:

As much as I live in my PJ's just now, I'll be leaving the hospital in the next step up from jammies-my trackies, uggs and hoodie probably! x

I'll probably be leaving in my trakkies, ugg boots and a hoodie but I'm putting on FULL slap! I don't care how tired I am, my face WILL look half decent even if the rest of me doesn't!

Me Too Neecee... I Am Not, And Won`t, Leave With No Makeup On. I Can`t Do It Anyway, :rofl: I Haven`t Got The Gutts. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->