Leaving hospital

it makes u feel alot better when dressed properly to go home i think x

i think that too,
when i was a student nurse we always encourage people to get up wash and dress as it makes you feel better,

i'm going to take some nice new tracky bottoms and t-shirt/sweatshirt so comfy but dressed.

Me Too Neecee... I Am Not, And Won`t, Leave With No Makeup On. I Can`t Do It Anyway, :rofl: I Haven`t Got The Gutts. :eek:

I'm going in to labour with makeup on too yanno! I'm sorry, but hubby is a little too snap-happy with the camera so I don't want to look too busted when he starts papping me! Then again, that may be another part of my birth plan to go out the window...:rofl:

Aye i was thinking what about the after labour photos with baby??

I shall need me face on then, they will be the pics that will be passed round the most!

I shall need me face on then, they will be the pics that will be passed round the most!

I'm figuring I'll be wanting photoshop. Sometimes you need more than mere makeup. You need to cheat like the stars.

I think I will be getting dressed. Even if it is something that looks curiously baggy and pajama like. We used to live near a hospital and you would seeall the escapee patients shuffling along to the pub in dressing gowns and slippers before being captured by some officials... mostly old men, though. I don't think I'm at that stage (though maybe in 6 months)

I'm figuring I'll be wanting photoshop. Sometimes you need more than mere makeup. You need to cheat like the stars.

Ahhh, the wonderful photoshop! I think I'll have to touch mine up a lot. I may even offer a 'post-birth photoshop' service for anyone who want theirs done too!

ohh thats such a good idea, you'd have ppl queing round the block haha

I'm gonna tell OH and family absolutely NO face pics of me after labour.

I was thinking about this a while back. If I can avoid those photos I will! If not we will try not to show them to too many people! There's plenty of time for photos with the new baby.

My friend was brave enough to put up her post-labour pics on facebook! I was on the phone to her whilst I was looking at them and had to tell her the truth!!!! LOL!!!! She saw the funny side though - she's no celebrity!

I go everywhere in my pjs mine are like a big jumper and baggy bottoms and massive thick socks :lol: so i will be leaving in those :)

I didn't really wear pj's in hospital....only at night and in the morning till I had a shower.

Lots of other women's fellas walking around and all those visitors about the ward too. I felt more comfy in my maternity jeans and t-shirts...I wasn't "ill" and bedridden after all. In fact, sitting down with my erm "needlework" down below was too painful:blush::rofl: and I preferred to walk about.

I think I will be leaving in my maternity jeans and a nice top, I would feel awful if I left in my PJs!

Ill defo be leaving in some trackies and tshirt with my make up on. When i went in to labour with Benn i had no make up on to start with as it was 2 am in the morning and when i got to the hospital i wanted to put my make up on but the midwife said no cus if i needed a c section they would make me take it off again. So ive got loads of lovely piccies of me with Benn looking the worst ive ever looked in all my life. This time if i get chance ill defo be putting my "mask" on lol.

Ill defo be leaving in some trackies and tshirt with my make up on. When i went in to labour with Benn i had no make up on to start with as it was 2 am in the morning and when i got to the hospital i wanted to put my make up on but the midwife said no cus if i needed a c section they would make me take it off again. So ive got loads of lovely piccies of me with Benn looking the worst ive ever looked in all my life. This time if i get chance ill defo be putting my "mask" on lol.

The only thing I won't bother with is painting my fingers or toes, a) because I won't be able to reach, and b) just in case they need to operate on anything - they'll only make me take it all off again.

I always put my face on in hospital too:blush: nothing too much, the "natural" look not warpaint:dohh::rofl:. Let's face it baby is asleep most of the time in hospital and there's nothing else to do apart from waiting for people to come and see you so I like to make sure I look half-decent for when visitors come and take pics. You feel shitty enough without looking shitty on the photo's too :rofl:.

Maybe people think I'm vain but it's more like I look a rough, spotty, scally without make-up on:dohh:

I left dressed, wouldn't feel comfy in pj's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->