leaving the kids

weestar21

Reaction score
with my sister on the 16th and 17th or june :headspin::happydance::headspin::happydance:

me and OH are going to a car show thingy but were camping :rofl: so should be a good laugh with all the other volvo numpties :rofl: but its the first time im going to be away from the kids except when i was in hospital :cry: im gonny miss them so much but i really feel me and OH need to spend some time as a couple :blush: and it will be good for the kids to spend time with their cousins they dont see very often aswell

im so excited i cant wait :happydance::headspin::happydance::headspin:

Ohhhhh how lovely!!

Have a fab time and the kids will be alright!!

ENJOY ... Yay you!!!

xxx

:hugs: Good for you Weestar....Everyone needs alone time with there OH....Have Fun!:hugs:

Kids will enjoy the break from the parents :rofl:

You'll have afab time & its only a couple of days

x

well its only one night and one day really but im looking forward to it, cant wait cos i wont be able to help OH to build the tent withought laughing cos none of us have a clue :rofl: we will end up sleeping in the car :rofl::rofl:

Thats great for you. We all need a break. Jonny goes away with school for a night on the 15th June. I think the teachers are mad taking twenty odd 4/5 year olds away for the night. Jonny goes away quite often to family friends but I shall really worry about him this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->