Leftover Turkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
What you all doing with it? We have loads, we didn't even use half a breast for the 4 (&dog) of us lol!

I am gonna have a turkey & stuffing bun just now lol x

LOL I don't think I could face another thing today! We've got Turkey curry pencilled in for Sunday, sandwiches tomorrow,I have no idea what to do with the rest, caserole anyone lol??!!!!

sandwich, or just eat it with chips :p i have left over everything. and i plan on eating it all!

Mix it with anything else you have left over and fry it up!! :D

Turkey Rissoles, Fried Turkey with Chips, Turkey fajhitas, Turkey Curry.

ive done a turkey curry and were havin butties 4tea :D

We only bought a turkey breast from this company that makes it awesome and a ham...we'll be using leftovers in omelets and quesadillas. You could do some turkey noodle or rice soup. Sandwiches are always yummy with it

Tonight my mum made like a tomato curry type thing - fried onions and the turkey, added tomatoes and spices from the cupboard and put it with rice :)

xxx

We had turkey, chips, peas and gravy for lunch to get rid of ours :D xx

weve got sooo much of everything left, i made far too much and now everytime i open the fridge i get a big waft of xmas dinner, its fit!! but is gna start going off soon so i have to eat it all up haha

we went mils for tea last night but xmas night we both had a big turkey and stuffing sandwich and a few roast veggies on the side haha, there's literally a whole tray full of turkey, stuffing and roasties plus a big bowl of veg left :shock:

x

We always have turkey sarnies with nuts and picked onions and whatever other junk we have :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->