Lego dimensions

fairypop

Mummy to a lil' goblin
Reaction score
Think I've managed to get a bargain ps4 if it arrives.

My DS will be 6. Just wondered if anyone has played Lego dimensions and what it's like?
Thanks

DS1 has Lego Dimensions. He loves it! Plays it quite a bit but also detaches the mini figs from their game bases & plays with them in his normal Lego construction/play. He was into Lego when he was pretty young though so is a whizz at building it. He's asked for the new wave of things for Christmas. It's on 3 for 2 at Toys R Us at the minute :thumbup:

My son get lego dimensions last Christmas when he was 8 and we sold it a few months ago :/ He played with the little figures but never actually played the game lol Although my son is a big gamer so it may not have been his style x

Thanks. With the three for two offer, it's quite tempting to give it a go!
That's if the ps4 turns up ��

My boys love it! They have most of the other sets and will be getting most of the new wave too, they had previously enjoyed the normal Lego games like Jurassic world though so I sort of knew they would like that too x

Ps4 came so I'm going to do it :) x

Lego dimensions is brilliant my 6 yr old loves it although it can be a bit vague with how to complete the levels so it's handy to look up the walk through on the internet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->