Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Seaweed - I was looking back at the tickers on Leinz' first page... you have 99 days to go... YOU ARE IN DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!

Yes ma'am! It's also exactly 6 months since LMP so it's a good milestone day :)

Hello ladies. Yes the ask where we are. I begged my doctor to tell me at 12 weeks and he said " i have been doing this for years and you are having a girl!!" i couldn't resist. i am not a patient person at all!! i am also surprised that every state does things much differently. i know i will get transvaginal ultrasounds every week to check my cervix. not sure how many baby ones! my sil never got one ultrasound. she didnt want one! weird. they took a very natural / homeopathic route with her pregnancies

yay!! 99 days!! my last pregnancy went so quickly. i hope that happens this time

i know i will get transvaginal ultrasounds every week to check my cervix. not sure how many baby ones!

If your doctor is anything like mine it won't be a problem! I had one emergency scan to check on my cervix since I was feeling a lot of pressure, and he spontaneously started looking for the crotch (unfortunately Munchkin was uncooperative that time) :p

i think he is a good doctor even though i havent met him yet!! lol he was voted top high risk ob for the past 5 years in my state.thank god he is in my area

I'm Team Blue... I already know it! I should find out if thats correct the beginning of September! :)

I couldn't wait to find out with DD. I did and I cried, it was a special emotional day. If I had waited until her birthday, I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much. I was tired and in a daze from natural birth.

S, Yay for double digits... WOW! You'll be having baby the same month I find out I'm indeed having a boy.

This thread is so exciting! Someone has to be having twins. We have Tezzy with the biggest chance here...

Wiggler- Any twins run in your family? Ich28?

yes, my grandma was a twin.. except i would be scared to have twins since my cervix is incompetent =[

Yay ICH28! Twins in your family also!:) I'm hoping you see two sacs on Monday. And you will be stitched, it is incompetent cervix no more!!! :hugs:

Tezzy, fixed your EDD and ticker... I got a little closer to you! I didn't realize we're due 3 days apart... Why thats the same week, for now?

When they tell you you're having twins, I think your due date changes to 36 weeks.

lol!!! omg twins id be like AHH!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!! hey why not?!?!
lol i have been looking up 5 week ultrasound pictures. they are making me so so happy!

I can picture 5 weeks in my head. A sac and then sometimes at the end of week 5 you can see HB. Not always, sometimes it appears between weeks 6-7.

yes, last pregnancy i didnt get a u/s until 7 weeks. strong hb of 154!! knew it was a girl lol

I had DD's 6w5d... beautiful beating dot. Lil Dragons...8w2d no hb. And my rainbow... 8w3d, and there will be a beautiful beating heart! :) :) :)

of course there will!!!!!!! i am sorry that happened with lil dragon. =[=[

:happydance:

Attachments

• resize 16.jpg
    resize 16.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks hun! That was me being positive! :) Loving the FRER! :happydance:

Congrats Cath! Good to see you here! I'll do your ticker for the first page. I must admit they are looking lovely! :)

When will you be scheduling your Dr. Appt.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->