Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

oohhh that drink sounds nice hun!! i wouldnt be able to drink it because i suffer with ulcers and sore throat from acidic citrus fruits :-( if you find one thats not so acidicy let me know :)

I know what you mean, sometimes its cheaper to buy already made food, have you got a slow cooker? a nice cheap and simple pie is corned beef, potatoes and puff pastry, par boil the pots, cut the beef into little cubes, make up some instant gravy, then add all to a dish and cover with pastry and cook! its amazing! might make that Saturday :)

xxx

I looove my slow cooker, thats what my pie filling is in now :haha: Mmm that pie sounds soooo good :cloud9:

Yea my citrus drink is really acidic, its lovely, but making the inside of my mouth peel :haha:

Jacket potato, cheese and beans for breakfast I think, I don't fancy anything else. The thought of cereal is turning my stomach :nope: x x x

oohhhh have cheese on toast hun! i had that this morning, bloody lovely! xxx

Too late now :rofl: I put bacon on it too, it was soooo good. :D

I'm going to be a good girl at lunchtime though and have some homemade soup, its the healthiest thing we have in at the moment and I really don't want to pile on the weight this pregnancy. x x x

oohhh that sounds amazing!!! so jealous!?!? all i have with me right now is fruit and stir fry - really fancying a KFC so i might trat myself with one toorrow, i lost half a stone last week so im allowed to pig out i think lol!!

if you crave it, have it hun! thats my motto!! did you put on much with your other 2 xxx

I only put on about a stone with my son, but I lost it easily, then I had the implanon and piled on 4 stone, it started falling off when I had it removed, I got pregnant straight away and carried on losing weight until 30 weeks, but I had HUGE cravings for pesto pasta so gorged myself on that and put it all back on :dohh:

I have quite bad SPD from my pregnancies that never really went away properly so its soooo hard to excersize, so been trying to lose weight from healthy eating alone, but put on weight again with the MC and comfort eating so I refuse to let myself get too much bigger with this one, If I crave naughty stuff I'll just have a small portion :D

I need to try to keep my weight under control this time definately, my SPD is bound to get worse again with pregnancy and if it gets to the point where I can't walk I'll be screwed :( x x x

Tezzy, fixed your EDD and ticker... I got a little closer to you! I didn't realize we're due 3 days apart... Why thats the same week, for now?

When they tell you you're having twins, I think your due date changes to 36 weeks.

:rofl: haha cheers.

cathgibbs some people can have MS as early as 3 weeks and some people 6-7 weeks. I am not feeling sick yet. In U.S they do blood work to confirm pregnancy. Usually they do not see you until 7 weeks but i am high risk so i am going at 5 weeks for a scan. you due date is 3 days after mine :happydance:

thank you hun :) its so weird, i hate being sick aswell, i cry like a big baby lol!!

ohhhhh really?!?! im getting excited now! xxx

i am having some dull cramping today, it has been going on most of the day. is this normal??

I think it is hun I remember having it around the time af was due xxx

okay cause im 14dpo so af was due around today and im getting worried. its not bad cramps or anything.. just concerning me a bit..

Ahhhh Yeh I think I had it when af was due last time so thought af wqs,woke up 3 days later and thought Hhmmmmmm where the frigg is she?! Ha done a digi pregnant :) xxx

cathgibbs and wiggler - I just about fell over laughing when I caught up on this thread :rofl: you can tell we are a pregnancy thread when we take up two pages talking about food!!! :icecream: Hahaha, LOVE IT. (and I have to admit, I LOVE my slow cooker, too... as a working mom, I find it's the only way to get a home cooked meal some times!)

Ich - the cramping is totally normal... I had it with both my pregnancies from when I got my BFP right on through my second trimester! :thumbup:

I have had cramps with all of my pregnancies and it is totally normal as long as it isn't accompanied by extreme pain or bleeding. Just your uterus stretching and making room to grow that LO!

We love our slow cooker too. It is so nice to put something into a pot in the morning and then by the end of the day you have your supper ready! Love it!

Got some bump pics for you Ladies! I feel huge at 12.6 weeks!

Attachments

• 12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 12.6 weeks.jpg
    12.6 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
beautiful bump!!! omg my bumps are always so little =[ !! i didn't show till 16 weeks! you look like i did at 23 weeks lol

and thanks ladies i feel much better about the cramping - so glad i have people to talk about my worries too :hugs:

Krippy: Your bump is amazing! Very adorable! I'm envious! :)

Cath: Don't know anything about crest white strips! What does it say on the back of the box... Does it say pg or nursing women ask a Dr.?

HAPPY 4 WEEKS!!! WIGGLER!!! Yay for the witch having the most wonderful of reasons for staying away!!! :) :) :)

I also love food... I'm totally fixed on Blt's at the moment! I had KFC tonight with DH, the grilled chicken isn't to bad for you! :) I also dreamt about food the other night!

Cramping is normal. I'm having it now, and I had it the whole 9 months with DD. My boobs are so sore, they are killing me and I can't keep awake. My nights are restless with frequent trips to the loo and ofcourse the vivid dreams. I also wake most mornings with a backache. Nausea is mainly at night in spells. But, I do take B6 so it probably helps with that.

DH does wonders to keep me positive. He rubs my belly saying "I just know we're having a healthy baby this time." He keeps me going with talk of ttc again when baby gets here. Talks about our family planned vacation in 8 years. Etc. It's so much fun dreaming about our family. :)

Im beyond with food!! Thats all i have ever talked about is food!! im a size 8 (Size 6 US) and i have the most fastest metabolism ever, its really bad as soon as iv finished a meal im hungry, when i was pregnant in march i would just eat and eat and eat and was never full i think im going to have a problem shifting any weight after my sticky bean is born because it will stick and i will become pregnant and i will be a chunky momma!! haha!!

I thought it was normal hun, i remember cramping last time, you will know the diff between good cramping and bad cramping - like period pain but a lot worse lol!

OMG i cant get over your bump is lovely!!! is this your 1st? your showing a lot already! love big bumps!! xxx

my appetite is huge and that seems to be my only symptom at the moment.. no morning sickness or vivid dreams yet and i had lots of those last time. weird because last pregnancy i wasn't hungry in the beginning at all. don't even wanna THINK about all the food i ate yesterday! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->