Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Well my digi confirmed i am pregnant now i actually believe it!! iv got my Drs appointment for a week friday (15th) but thinking of changing it sooner, what do you think hun? xxx

mail_opt(3).jpg

I don't know what they'll do any sooner. Maybe blood test? I'm still waiting for my first appt. I'm not sure when the sac shows up on scan. I was thinking 5 weeks.

how far gone are you now hun? with the drs in the UK they just generally feel your stomach to check your pregnant (thats what he done last time lol) work out your EDD, sign you up to see the MW, ask if your on the right suppliments then send you on your way lol! i would like to have some bloods done and im thinking if i go midweek or beginning of the week then i havent got the weekend as bloods take 48 hours to come back so with the weekend thats an extra 48 hours as nothing gets done on weekends here in the UK!! xxx

I see... That would be great if they'll do bloods. I didn't think of the weekend thing. It would be a good idea to do it earlier then.

I'm 6 weeks, 5 days.

My Dr. here doesn't even verify pregnancy. He says BFP is enough and you're pg. We have a women clinic that gives free scans and pg verification. I went there and tried to get a free scan. Because I'm having a hard time waiting. But, they wouldn't allow me one because I have insurance.

The trip wasn't a total waste as I joined thier baby bucks program and get to do all kinds of pg things for bucks you use for baby items. I go for my first session on Tuesday! And they only allow you to participate if you get your pg verified there.

oh thats good that you get a free scan over there, i know you have to pay for insurance etc but if you dont have any its good that they give you one for free! ahhhh we kinda have programmes here, and in our local supermarket they have a baby offer on and the baby things are all mega cheap! there was a baby car seat for £39 which is the cheapest iv seen they have all been in the £100's! xxx

Thank you hun! im so happy but really nervous xxx

Yes, the clinic is great. It's mainly for women who are pg and don't know where to turn.

We pay about $250 month for medical, dental, life, disabilitiy etc. DH's work gives us a $1500 health reimbersement account. So our out of pocket comes from there first. My Labor and delivery and prenatal cost us $3000 after that account, so not bad at all.

Luckily BCMH, the burea of children with medical handicaps helped with DD's medical expenses. Her medical bills for her first year were over $400,000! Just one surgery was $137,699.

Nope, no twin in my family, but I would loooove twins.

My doctor wont see me until 6-8 weeks, then she refers me to the MW, so have a while to wait until I get seen x x x

Ewwww... I hate the wait! I don't know how women get in so early. My Dr. won't see me until 8 weeks. I thought I was going to get in at 7 weeks, but... he's out of town that week.

I really just want to know everything is ok. I try to stay positive. But, I shouldn't have just read lil dragons pg journal... because it seems mirror image to this one. I guess some days are just better than others.

Oh hun :hugs: Its so hard to stay positive sometimes isn't it? I am preparing myself for the worst so that if it happens I wont have got my hopes up. Its a rather depressing way of looking at it but I really don't want to get my hopes up just to have them shattered again x x x

Exactly hun,I feel diff about this pregnancy but I had a few af cramps last night and started panacking af was going to happen! We have decided not to get excited until we pass 6 weeks,ill be 6 weeks on my birthday :) xxx

I'm sorry Wiggler for your angels. :hugs: Yes, it sure isn't easy staying positive. I couldn't keep myself from getting attatched. I already am head over heals for this baby!

Everythings going to be perfect for us all! A bunch of stickies! :)

I'm not going to get excited until we get past the 12 week scan, then I am going to be sooo happy :cloud9: We have started putting money aside in a seperate account, its not the baby fund yet, its the "lovely day out" fund, but will switch to being the baby fund after the 12 week scan :haha:

What is everyone up to today? x x x

Oh yeah, how could I forget all of the June birthdays in here! :)

Wiggler- June 19... Cathgibbs- June 24... And ME... June 27

Anyone else with a June Birthday! :)

My birthday will be the first official day I pass lil dragons PG length.

Today DD has a Dr. Appt. Then a speech therapist visit. DH is off on Thursdays, also! :)

What are you doing today? Technically, I'll probably sleep first as its 3am here and I'm hooked on BNB when I should be in bed. HAHAHA!

Sounds like a busy day :D

I'm going to start with the housework in a few hours, I have to keep checking on my pie fillng thats cooking, my friend is popping over later so making pie for her. Hmmm I love pie :cloud9: Chicken, bacon, mushroom and leek. Its gorgeous!

DD is asleep at the moment and DS is watching a film so just relaxing while I wake up a bit more, I'm exausted. x x x

haha i cant believe how close our birthdays are!!

Wiggler your only 2 days ahead of me :) so close pregnancies!!

well OH told me hes not going to get excited until we pass 6 weeks as thats when i MC last time, after that im going to start buying bits and bobs i know you might think its too early, i used to think it was superstitious (cant spell lol) buying before 12 week scan but i think if the worst is going to happen its going to happen i want to start buying things and Asda has a huge baby sale on right now lol!

You both sound like you have really busy days!! im sat in work right now counting down the hours until i go home then im cooking chicken in a garlic and herb sauce with veg! yummmm!!!

Question - i was using these crest 3D whitening strips on my teeth - do you think id be safe to continue using them?

xxxx

I'm going to start buying as soon as I walk out of my 12 week scan with a good result :haha: I have almost everything picked out :cloud9:

OMG that chicken sounds good :cloud9: My flat smells all delish and chickeny at the moment, its making me so hungry!

I would hold off the whitening strips, pregnancy effects your mouth a lot so I would wait until after baby is born x x x

ahhhh i know, i think ill do what your doing 'investing in a 'rainy day' fund' but i think ill pick up odds and ends at Asda, they got this new born baby set with loads of johnsons things in a case for a tenner! BARGAIN!!

its one of those oh so juicy things! just fry chicken add the packet to milk, whisk and pour into a wok with the chicken for 10 minutes and done! i love homemade food but im a sucker for chips and KFC!!

yeh the enamel wears away doesnt it? well cause im given up smoking now they shouldnt be too stained!!

p.s. has anyone had any sickness yet? i had 1 vodka friday and was sick so that was my first sign and for the past 3 days iv been feeling very sicky in the mornings and evenings, surely not morning sickness already? xxx

Ahhh give me homemade food any day, I made my first ever proper homemade drink yesterday, its like hoemade lemonade, but with other citrus fruits in it, sooo good :cloud9:

I wish I could afford to have homemade stuff all the time, but it costs sooo much money! My pie is really cheap to make, but I do a kickass baked cheesecake that costs nearly a tenner to make! :wacko:

No sickness yet, I've really had proper sickness though with my 2 kids. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->