Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats tawn xxx

Wiggler hope you feel better soon xxx

snow angel are you finding out gender? Xxx

Afm....4 sleeps still scan x totally dreading it I'm used to going to the epu where they know your history this is the "normal" scanning place x not sure they'll read my notes o you think I should phone them before I Go an ask that sonographer is aware of my situation x

Hi Ladies,

Looking for a little support/advice/reassurance.

Me and DH were trying but I found out I was preggo so early because I was MEGA nauseas. Found out at 3+4. Since then morning sickness has come and gone (no vomiting, just terrible nausea)...over the past week it's gotten progressively worse and worse. Still no vomiting but pretty close. Today I had mega runs (sorry if tmi, but i need reassurance it's normal). Today i'm 7+2

Basically, i'd love to hear from women who have had MS pretty bad and early on that has settled in the later weeks of the first tri. It's starting to really get me down as i'm feeling so awfull all the time :nope:

any stories that could lift my spirits would be greatly appreciated :blush: I miss wanting food...and have resorted to going to the BRAT diet and hard boiled eggs again because once I started eating normally things got much worse.

Sorry for the downer :wacko:

Mines prob isn't a story that will make you feel better but what i will say if you start being sick all the time ask your doc for anti sickness pills they have been my saviour xx

mrskg - my doc has given me something called diclectin, but I tried it once and it made me feel really stoned and very anxious so I haven't taken it again since :cry:

What pills did you get, if you don't mind my asking?

Tawn - Welcome and congrats!!!

Snowangel - Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! There are many, many gender neutral car seats and strollers... keep looking around online and I am sure you will find something that you like :) We bought babytrend brand for DD because we knew we wanted more children. It's black and yellow. My sister also did babytrend and it's green and black. Good luck!

Mrskg - I don't think a phone call would hurt

iwantpeace - never had morning sickness, so can't help you :(

Iwantpeace I got cyclizine to start with but they only helped for a few days then it was back with vengeance I'm now on stemitil still being sick here an there but def not as much as I was x I know it's hard but I have found making sure i eat small bits here an there at your stage I was surviving on toast but it really does help x

Sevilla I think k will I just don't want them to think I'm being stupid iykwim x

Congrats tawn xxx

Wiggler hope you feel better soon xxx

snow angel are you finding out gender? Xxx

Afm....4 sleeps still scan x totally dreading it I'm used to going to the epu where they know your history this is the "normal" scanning place x not sure they'll read my notes o you think I should phone them before I Go an ask that sonographer is aware of my situation x

We found out a few weeks ago it's another girl. :flower:

Tawn: So, So happy to see you. I'll be making you a ticker for the first page. :)

Wiggler: 13 weeks! Woo-hoo! I sure hope you are feeling better fast. :hugs:

Snow: Good to see you back. I hope you enjoyed your holiday! :) My ultrasound also said girl. However, my sister is still thinking boy. And my mother is thinking twins. Hmmm... I'll put those appt.'s down. My 20w scan is a week after your next one. I'm also planning one private 4D for 31+1. I have the monkey around unisex travel system. We went all neutral with #1 as we are planning for three babies close in age. Maybe we'll be giving it another go... together. I plan on trying again September 2013. I hope to be breastfeeding so we will see. :)

Its also great that your brothers gf is expecting, again. I'm pregnant cycle 1 after MC, and so are others in this thread. A few without first AF even... And we are all having healthy babies! :happydance:

MrsKg: I'm thinking of you!... just 4 days. I just want it behind you so that you see baby is perfect! I definitley would call in advance and make them tell you they see the HB right away. :hugs:

iwantpeace: I see about a new med. We don't always throw up with MS. Its alot about dry nausea that is terrible. I also think half the time it'd be better if I could throw up. :hugs: I still have bouts of it here in the 2nd trimester. But, I think alot of it is food adversion.

MADRID98 & SRRHC: MONDAY! :happydance: MONDAY! :happydance:

AFM: DH is back on the Zoey kick. (Remember I don't like it cause it rhymes with Chloe.) Well, he said people don't think Chloe & Zoey is that weird. I put it on my FB status. My friend and little sister said its cute. What do you all think? I'm trying to feel it out and see if I love it.

Tawn: congrats and welcome :hugs:

Iwantpeace: I am on Diclectin as well!
I used it with my DD pregnancy, 1st and 2nd trimesters because of the nausea.... I also worked right up till my 8th month. The diclectin helped a lot and I usually took 3 pills a day. I maybe three-up 5 times in total the entire pregnancy.

Now?! My MS is really bad for this pregnancy. I have nausea and of course lots of smell & food aversions. I am throwing up at least 3x a day.
Nothing really stays down. I am up to 3 pills a day. I noticed that if you start the day of with a heavier dose of diclectin, you will feel very tired and high [I used to get dizzy and dizziness is one of the side-effects].

So, I'll suggest you take 2 pills before bed and one in the afternoon. Or, like me, take one around noon and two pills around 7/8 pm. I will never take 4!!!!Four is the maximum dose required... but they are seriously something else- lol!They knock you out! :haha:

I don't have a huge appetite, but most days when something smells right, I eat as much as I can, and about an hour later, I know I will throw up 50% of the meal- no worries, I'm sure some of it digested. That is pretty much how I've been living these past few months. I need to eat since my stomach is always growling. Right now, water and peaches and veggies are my favs. Last week, I could not even drink water :(...so things are changing...

It is getting better though- I ate meat for the first time today and I haven't thrown up since breakfast :D

So, go ahead, and try. I hope you have a better experience with diclectin like I did with my daughter's pregnancy. Really don't know why my body is responding differently, but they say every pregnancy is different.

Leinz: Zoey is a nice name :)

Madrid! Srrhc!:dance: for Monday!!! Yeah!!

NeeSAH: Wow, I'm sorry to hear you've had the MS bad, also. Now that 12 weeks is here... I hope it starts to go away. :hugs:

I've never had it that bad with either of mine. DD was none, and really this one was in spurts, some all day... here and there. But, not to bad.

I like the name "Zoey"... I just can't stand my daughters having rhyming names as DD is Chloe! It drives me nuts. I know its cute now... But when they are teenagers?

I wish I didn't post the status on FB. Everyone says how cute it is... And It doesn't change my feelings on it. I hate it!

Aww leinzlove I do think both zoey AND Chloe are beautiful names but I get that you don't want them to be so similar-- would kind of be like twins names! If you hate it I think as the person who is carrying the baby you should use your "mummy veto"!

Tawn: Thanks hun! I just can't stomach it. I've also read that rhyming names can sometimes hide one sibling behind another... and that causes one to lose individuality. No name is worth the chance. Definitley using Mommy Veto. :)

I'm looking at names tonight. Getting a list ready for when DH gets home. :) I used to love choosing names. But, this is becoming crazy. I know I still have plenty of time. But, family etc. is driving me mad with suggestions. We've had Bella on our list for some time. But, its probably not going to do, because its still just on the list.

I've got Cerese (Ce REEse), Ciara (CEE ARA), Ceres (Sar-ees), Ciana (CEE Ana), and Zofia (ZO Ph Ia). (I like C's, DH is stuck on Z's... So looking there.)

Leinz I think I'd you dislike a name then it should be thrown out immediately. I may be hard and take a while but I bet there is a name that you and DH will just adore together! I hope you both find it soon. I do think Bella is cute too.

I totally agree with everyone else -- if you don't like a name then it's not going to end up as THE name, so just save yourself the time and cut it off your list now!

There's one name that works really well with DH's and my combination of ethnic/language backgrounds. It's really common in both our cultures. But it seemed kind of generic and obvious to both of us, and it just didn't click. We kept it on the list for a while, but...it just wasn't to be! And we could have stopped thinking about it as soon as we felt like it wasn't the right name for us.

Not that it matters, but I wouldn't go with Zoey for your younger daughter either...I've always loved the name, but I think together with Chloe it's too much. For ME personally. And it sounds like for you too. :)

Thanks Ladies! It has done me good to keep my mind off of Monday. :) I definitley can't do Zoey! Haha! Check out my new signature... Don't miss the spoiler! :)

Thanks ladies did a digi this morning and got 3+ so must still be rising :)

Welcome Tawn :wave:

Wiggler hope ur ok Hun :hugs: hope the dr can give you something..x

Mrskg u must be so excited bout ur scan Hun. Cx

Snow thts amazing ur feeling movement now, glad u had a nice break. Cx

Leinzlove I like zoey my girls names are Sienna, Lilly and
Tawn Madison was on my list

And all the other ladies hey:wave hope you are well xx

Hey ladies,

Sorry I vanished I think I accidentally unsubscribed the thread somehow!! Thought you'd all gone quiet or something lol!!

What have I missed? Is everyone ok? I'll try to read back now!

Leinzlove hope you are feeling ok about tomorrow xx

Wow that took me over half an hour!!

Welcome anyone who is new that I haven't spoken to!!

And congratulation to everyone who has had a scan in the last week or two. All look perfect!! Wiggler what a gorgeous scan!!

Ich - I'm so glad the cerclage went ok and you are feeling much more secure now. I hope everything is going well!

Nessah and iwantpeace - so sorry you are having such bad ms, I feel bad that I keep wishing for it when you ladies are suffering. I should be grateful I feel ok. I hope it improves for you both!

Seaweed - yay for your little one doing well on the Nst's, so exciting that it's nearly time for you to give birth!

I don't remember who asked this but I will also be a first time mum!

And also I have terrible bloating!! To the point that a woman on the train gave me her seat coz she thought I was pregnant due to my bloat bump (well I am pregnant of course lol!! But I don't have a real bump yet!!)
Has anyone else got a bloat bump? I might post a pic of it.

Everyone else I havent mentioned I tried to remember everything I read but I have a terrible memory and I hope everyone is ok!! So excited for all the scans this week!!

I have finally got my midwife booking in appointment on Aug 21st when I will be able to book my 12 week scan!! I've been debating trying to get an early scan but oh doesn't want one. He reckons I won't feel ok until after 11 weeks anyway as that's when our angel passed last time.

Last question (I promise) did anyone buy a Doppler from amazon? If so what brand and when will it work from? Any recommendations?

Lots of sticky :dust: to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->