Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Bailey I have a bloat bump. It is worse at night. I have a few pics of it on my prego journal. I think pages 3 and 5 or 6???

Thanks I'll have a look! I'm gonna start my preggo journal too today. I failed with my ttc one and didn't keep up with it lol!
My bloat bump is worse at night too! Will take a pic later xx

Leinz - Just wanted to weigh in that I agree with Zoey and Chloe being too much... although it IS really cute :) My thoughts would be on your third child though... because would you rhyme again? If not, would that child feel left out??? Just something to add to your discussion with DH :) (PS I like your new signature/spoiler!)

Busy appointment week for this thread YIPEEEE can't wait for updates!!

Ladies, thanks for your imput... Just can't stomach Zoey! It's off the list. Also Bella is now off the list also. On to looking for a new name. I looked for 6 hours and found a list I liked of 12 names... DH didn't like a one.

We looked at names together. He likes "Zelda"...Can't stand that either! It's a good thing we have 23 weeks to figure it out.

Bailey: I was wondering where you had gone. I didn't get my doppler on Amazon but on eBay. I chose the Sonoline B.

Oh I love the name Bella leinzlove. We have a niece called Stella though so we can't use it, we thought maybe Isabella or Izzy for short instead but it's such a popular name at the moment I don't want it! I like unusual names!

The Doppler I've seen on amazon is only £20 leinzlove. It's an Angelsounds fetal heart monitor. I dont know what week you can use it from though. I don't know whether to buy one.

Ooh and almost forgot again, I too agree that rhyming names aren't good. It's cute when they are young but I think they might dislike it when they are older!

I have a Sonoline B from Amazon, its brilliant, I found the HB at 9 weeks 2 days :cloud9:

Still got the cough, I can hardly sleep with it. If I still have it wednesday then I am getting an emergency doctors appointment.

Hope everyone is well x x x

Oh Wiggler: I was hoping to hear you were feeling better. Definitley go to the Dr. if you aren't feeling better. :hugs:

I'm so tempted to get one but knowing me I'd only be able to find the placenta!

Nopes, its sooo far away and with the state of my pelvis I need OH to help me with the kids and he needs time of work for it too :S, I picked wednesday co I hate going to the docs and that gives it a chance to get better on its own :rofl:

I could only find placenta at first, pretty good at finding the HB now, I don't use it often though as bubs doesn't like it and moves away :haha: x x x

Oh dear well I hope you feel better soon so you don't have to go see the docs!!

Wiggler I am like you too. I don't like going to the doc when I am sick. I always try to let it heal itself. I hope this works for you and don't have to go.

Leinz I have to agree with the other ladies I'm not keen on the names rhyming x I'm having this problem just now all my girls end in ey so trying to find another name ending in ey that I like but doesn't rhyme is hard :wacko:

Cheryl yay for 3+ :happydance: x I wish I could say I was excited about scan but truth is I'm dreading it I'm so scared it will be bad news once again x

Mrskg I am so sorry you are dreading your appointment tomorrow. I will pray that everything will go smoothly for you. You will be reporting back tomorrow with great news! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->