Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hahaha! She has no clue!! It took her a while to like icecream too... but now, she loves it. I'll give her till age 5! :haha:

sevilla - i am sooo happy to hear about your cervix :happydance: you must be so happy! i am very happy for you! i hope my cervix behaves this time too!!

beautiful pics of your daughters ladies!!

I enjoy seeing the pictures of your little babies on here too. They are all so precious!

srrhc are we the only first time mommys? i dont think so??

OH MY GOSH! A PEACH!! hahaha i always do that. i post and then i realize.

Ich you made me laugh!!!! Congrats on your peach!!! Yay! Anyone else get a new fruit today!

Other First time Moms: babyfeva, Tlustica(MIA), Cheryl and iwantpeace. (I think.)

NeeSAH: Everything is going to be perfect at your scan! :happydance: This bean is sticking forerver! 12 WEEKS!! Whoa! :happydance: I can't believe your DD won't eat cake. My nephew turns 3 in December and doesn't like cake either. :)

Sevilla: What a cute little girl. She looks like she likes cake. :) I'm so happy to hear about your cervix. Isn't that amazing! At your next appt. you should start seeing your Dr. every 2 weeks? Do you have your glucose test coming up, also?

Bump: Yay, so glad to hear you are taking a vacation! So exciting! It's also good to see your HCG is dropping. :hugs:

Ich: I don't think they'll change your EDD. They don't normally unless its not measuring within a week. Plus early scans can be off a few days either way and be normal. I measured 5 days ahead at my first scan. I measured 1 day ahead at my 14w scan. My Dr. says as long as I'm measuring within 2 weeks at my 20w scan... my EDD will stay the same. Awwww... So maybe you are team :pink:! I'm still saying :blue:. :)

S: Wow, a friend has already went into labor. The time is coming. :) 5 weeks isn't long at all. :happydance: It'll probably go fast until you hit 38 weeks. The anxiety and can't wait is going to get very strong... When everything is full term! :happydance:

Madrid: I hope the days fly for us both! Can't wait to see your scan update! :happydance: It's awesome that you passed all of your milestones and Jedi is sticking until February! :happydance:

AFM: Ready to get Monday over with... Oral Surgery! I'm having 29 teeth extracted and going 4 months without any teeth. Not looking forward to the long 4 months. I haven't even told most family yet. I find it embarassing. So, I may just be lurking around here for a few days. I don't know.

How exciting! Look at the next upcoming appt's.

Aug. 13- Madrid98 (Nuchal Scan)
Aug. 13- Srrhc (Dr. Appt./ Scan)
Aug. 14- NeeSAH (Nuchal Scan)
Aug. 14- CherylC3 (Bloods)
Aug. 15- MrsKg (Scan)
Aug. 15- iwantpeace (Dating Scan)
Aug. 16- Seaweed Eater (Dr. Appt./NST)
Aug. 16- NeeSAH (Dr. Appt.)
Aug. 16- Ich28 (Dr. Appt.)

Oh no leinz! I am so sorry you have to have surgery on your teeth! Poor thing! So after 4 months you will have new ones put in?

So excited for all the appointments this coming week (including mine)! Yippie!!! My doc office called me today and wanted to know if I could come in even earlier in the morning that day. I was like absolutely!!!!

I am definitely getting more headaches and nausea now. Yippie for that too! I know most of you think I am crazy! Also I am getting a lot of cervical mucus. I have read that is common and normal. Is it??

yes my cm increased a lot ever since i ovulated lol..

okay so not sure if i posted this yesterday?? but anyway.. so i take this crinone stuff and after it absorbs it turns into these disgusting clumps. TMI! so i clean it out before my new application or i literally feel like im wearing a tampon. anyway.. stupid me.. i thought it would be fine to clean it out yesterday since i hadn't in a few days. and i felt my cerclage strings! so i totally freaked and called my dr. the nurse yelled at me and said to absolutely not put my fingers in there and that the strings are long so he can have easier time taking it out at 38 weeks. so now im freaking out that i messed something up or risked an infection. plus.. how am i supposed to just LEAVE these clumps in?? i mean duh i will but it gets to the point where it is so clogged up i cant fit in the applicator ! =[ i washed my hands really well and only did it for a second. do you think i could have risked infection?

Ich I 100% understand as I take the same thing. It definately builds up and isn't the most pleasant thing, but it is doing a great job for me so I can't complain.

I would say you fine. If you just had your finger there for a moment you wouldn't hurt anything. Prolly when you go to "clean it out" maybe don't go so high just so you can be more reassured, but I really don't think you would hurt anything at all.

On the note of that how do you know if you got it all out? I am worried I will still have some in there on Monday for my scan!!! I don't want the doc to think I don't "clean it out" :haha:

yes my cm increased a lot ever since i ovulated lol..

okay so not sure if i posted this yesterday?? but anyway.. so i take this crinone stuff and after it absorbs it turns into these disgusting clumps. TMI! so i clean it out before my new application or i literally feel like im wearing a tampon. anyway.. stupid me.. i thought it would be fine to clean it out yesterday since i hadn't in a few days. and i felt my cerclage strings! so i totally freaked and called my dr. the nurse yelled at me and said to absolutely not put my fingers in there and that the strings are long so he can have easier time taking it out at 38 weeks. so now im freaking out that i messed something up or risked an infection. plus.. how am i supposed to just LEAVE these clumps in?? i mean duh i will but it gets to the point where it is so clogged up i cant fit in the applicator ! =[ i washed my hands really well and only did it for a second. do you think i could have risked infection?

It might sound strange but take a squirt bottle with some water, add some baking soda if you want to do some cleaning, and open yourself with your fingers and squirt it up there. It will get rid of all of the clumps, etc. Hope that helps!

GL to all who have appointments next week! Can't wait to see all the scan pics and hear all the happy news!

I have an appointment on the 24th and the 27th is the start of my monthly scans until birth of bubs! So exciting! :happydance:

Srrhc: Yes, I won't have any teeth until early December. I start denture fittings on October 23, and go once a week for 4-6 weeks.

Healthy me, healthy baby... It'll be worth it. Just dread people seeing me that way.

GL with your dental work Leinz! Don't be ashamed at all...You are taking care of yourself and your baby! I hope that it isn't too painful for you and the recovery is easy!

Srrhc: Yes, I won't have any teeth until early December. I start denture fittings on October 23, and go once a week for 4-6 weeks.

Healthy me, healthy baby... It'll be worth it. Just dread people seeing me that way.

Everyone will understand. :hugs: It's wonderful that you are doing what is best for you and baby.

good luck leinz.. its all for the best honey :hugs:

srrhc.. umm lol i spend quite a lot of time digging.. i can't do it anymore so im kind of upset.. i dont feel clean unless i clean myself out.. but yes i just uhh spend 5 minutes every night before my next application. every 2 days is fine. and i use my finger and it gets stuck all aroudn your cervix and in every little friggen corner so i make sure to get it all. after a few times you'll know where it will be hiding. haha gross!!!!!!!! my doc says some people stop at 10-12 weeks but he wants me to stop at 15-16 just to be safe. i did have very low progesterone in the beginning and i am sure if i didnt take the crinone i would have mc'd. weird cause my progesterone with sophia was in the 30's my first test. this time was 10. by the way. the clumps will be all sorts of colors. ive had brown, pink, even black. dont freak out!!! it irritates your cervix and can cause some little bleeds. it is coming from the outside.. not your uterus! sorry for the long post lol

Ich thank you so much for the informative post. I have been cleaning it out every other day but I am nervous when I do so. I feel like I am going to poke something haha. I know I prolly leave some behind cause I am not that good at it! My doc said 12 weeks too but I feel like I wanna go longer too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->