Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

well i probably would have stopped at 12 weeks but i ended up getting a whole new prescription at 11 so i have 2 more weeks of it left now. some people even stop at 10. did you get a progesterone test or did he want to do it bc of the mc? also i have been telling the nurse/dr about the clumps before they examine me.. the first time i forgot to tell her and she said "hun i think you have some sort of a bad yeast infection' lmao i was like no.. that is the progesterone . are you in crinone 4% or 8%? do you take it night or morning? believe it or not if you take it at night it is best to take it maybe an hour before bed. ive never exeprienced leakage and if you walk around/are active after you insert it it will absorb better and you will have less clumps

I have not had any progrsteone test done but my doc decided to put me on it. I am guessing because of the early miscarriage. He also told me to take it at night but I did read that it is good to walk around so hearing it from you also makes me wanna put it in a little earlier. Thank you again for all your extra info. I am finding it very helpful.

So you think if I stop at 12 that the baby will har already taken over on that department? My doc said the baby starts producing it on its own at like 12 weeks.

And that is hilarious about the nurse thinkin you had a yeast infection! I prolly would have peed myself laughing so hard. I plan on telling then right away because I have a strong feeling some of it will be preset haha!

hahah it was hilarious. not really the baby the placenta takes over the progesterone job starting 10 weeks. by 12 weeks it should be fine but i totally understand wnating to take it longer

Gotcha. That is what I meant to say the placenta! Haha.

Leinz, people will def. understand. I will praying things go well and you have minimal pain to no pain after :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks nessah :winkwink:

I'm also taking progesterone but orally. I couldn't cope with the v-torpedos every night and I actually only lasted 3 and gave up on that method. If all is well on Monday I think I may start taking them every other day but we'll see. I don't have many pills left but I could buy more in Spain on Thursday so that's not a problem.

well i probably would have stopped at 12 weeks but i ended up getting a whole new prescription at 11 so i have 2 more weeks of it left now. some people even stop at 10. did you get a progesterone test or did he want to do it bc of the mc? also i have been telling the nurse/dr about the clumps before they examine me.. the first time i forgot to tell her and she said "hun i think you have some sort of a bad yeast infection' lmao i was like no.. that is the progesterone . are you in crinone 4% or 8%? do you take it night or morning? believe it or not if you take it at night it is best to take it maybe an hour before bed. ive never exeprienced leakage and if you walk around/are active after you insert it it will absorb better and you will have less clumps

I forgot to say it is the 8%. Does one just contain more than the other?

Congrats to anyone with new fruits today!

the 8% contains a higher dosage yes. so people usually take 4% twice a day.

Hey ladie show u doin?? I got my results for hcg at 15 dpo it was 465 so I hope this is good? Going for more bloods on thurs to see if there rising. Xx

Hi all! Thanks for the invite Leinzlove, I am ecstatic to finally be able to enter this group! :happydance: Still reeling over my :bfp: today!

I didn't think I would manage to read back 101 pages, so I thought I would just say "hello" to all of you ladies I don't know yet (AND all of those I do!) and say I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday evening!

Hi Tawn!!! Massive congrats hun :happydance:

Not been feeling good today, I think I'm gonna have to go to the docs if this cough doesn't go soon. I think my asthma is making a comeback :cry: x x x

Thanks wiggler & seaweed eater!

Im so sorry you aren't feeling well wiggler! Hope your gp can help sort it :hugs:

Welcome tawn and a big congrats!!! Thrilled you are here!

Hey ladies I'm back and finally caught up on this thread!!!

My vaca was good, but really had a lot of nights up late and mornings up early. So I am beat!!

My family threw me a small baby shower before I left. And thankfully we got loads of cash and gift cards, so there wasn't much to carry back on the plane!! :thumbup: I did manage to find some of my baby items from dd that my inlaws had in storage that I thought I had lost. So I think I'll have them drive them down when they come.

Also found out my brother and his girlfriend are expecting again she found out she was prego right after me but miscarried, they were not trying but she got pregnant first cycle after so she's now 7 weeks but haven't told anybody as they fear another miscarriage. But so far so good they have seen a heartbeat on u/s do fingers crossed for them.

I had my appt on 9th it was very short and sweet he said all my numbers (diabetes) look great and we listened to heartbeat and he scheduled me for 4 weeks so Leinz if u want to add my next appts.

August 22nd ultrasound
Sept 6th OB appt

Dh has me panicked now thinking there's a small possibility that it's gonna be a boy. :haha: so now I don't dare buy anything. For those of you in the United States have you found a neutral stroller/carseat combo? I found a girly one I love, but really am considering baby #3 soon after #2 so want to stay neutral, but I'm having a hard time finding one I like.

I'm starting to feel movement more often now. And it slowly seems to be getting a little stronger I can't wait til dd can feel the baby on the outside she's so sweet she talks to my belly calling baby by her first and middle name everytime. Telling her she loves her. It's the sweetest thing ever!!! She's going to be a great big sister!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->