Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wiggler: My baby moves away from the doppler as well. It's hard to keep her picked up. :)

Mrskg: Everythings going to be perfect! This is a brand new pregnancy. :hugs: I couldn't imagine... it would be harder the more children you have. DD was so easy, had her name picked out in 2ww.

AFM: I think I found our name. Can't wait to see what DH says... Zoella (Zo ella). It has the Zo like Chlo... I love it, I hope he does to. :)

Srrhc thanks unfortunately a wee but longer to wait it's on Wednesday x wishit was here but not want it to come ... Can't win lol x

Oh so sorry Wiggler I thought it was Monday...well Wednesday is a great day for a doc appointment and like Leinz said everything is going to be great!

Mrsk and Sri I'm sure you scans tomoro will brill good news ladies...cx

Wiggler aw hope ur ok..x

I wud drive myself nuts with a Doppler lol it wud make me para. X

BTW Leinz I love that name! I will keep my FXed that DH loves it as well. I say that one is a winner!

I know the feeling mrskg, I can't wait for my scan but dreading it at the same time! I really hope it all goes well and I'm sure it will hun!

Zoella! That's different leinzlove I've never heard that!

Yeah knowing me with a Doppler I wouldn't be able to find a hb and I would panic, maybe it's not such a good idea I get one lol!!

Bailey: Easier said then done... But, I got my doppler and said I wouldn't get down if I didn't find the HB. Needless to say I didn't find it until 13+2.

Then I searched the night before my 16+2 appt. and found her right away. I was still scared to go to the Dr. the next day.

However, others find it easy to use and get alot of reassurance.

Zoella is gorgeous and unique Leinzlove! Hope DH agrees!

I think it will be interesting for me to see how I manage the stress of being PAL after I (HOPEFULLY!) find out this pregnancy is intrauterine rather than ectopic. I wonder if that will be my biggest hurdle this pregnancy, making sure it isn't tubal, or if afterwards I will then start to worry about everything else that could go wrong!?

Tawn I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine with every aspect of your pregnancy! I can't wait to find out when you get a scan to check that little bean is snuggled in the right place, which I'm sure it is!!

Tawn: Easier said than done, but I sure hope you don't worry to much! It is very hard though... I still worry alot. I can actually sleep the night before a scan. But, I still freak out the day of. :hugs: Everythings going to be perfect hun!!

It's weird how I've started worrying about other things too now, like progesterone levels and sticky bloods and blighted ovums!! For absolutely no reason!!

Lol, thank you leinzlove I'm slowly convincing myself of that! We will all be perfectly fine and have out beautiful rainbow babies xxxxx

Ladies PMA PMA we will have our rainbows... Says me tht is aslso shitting myself lol..xx

PMA all the way!! Yes!!

Although like you I give out that advice and struggle taking it myself lol! But the way I see it, the statistics are tiny for it happening again to us, teeny tiny. So we have got a huge percentage in our favour of it going absolutely fine!!

I Finally started taking the baby aspirin yesterday. I think I was afraid to before and I don't know why. Hopefully it will be a help, and if not no harm done.

Does anyone else get little flutters around their uterus? I don't know if it's stretching or blood flow but it's weird lol!!

Leinzlove good luck today (im wishing you it on every thread so you will be extra lucky and safe!!)

Ladies who have scans today I'm so excited, got everything crossed for you all xxxx

Yeah I don't know why I panicked about taking it! I think it's coz it says on the bottle not to take if pregnant. But it's definately only 75mg and says its not a pain killer but used to help as a blood thinner.

This may seem like a daft question but can you actually hear the heartbeat through he doctors ultrasound machine when you go for your 12 week scan or do they just see it?

I think it depends on the sonographer and the machine, I only ever heard the heartbeat at one scan and that was the 121 week one this time, with their new scanner x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->