Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Im beyond with food!! Thats all i have ever talked about is food!! im a size 8 (Size 6 US) and i have the most fastest metabolism ever, its really bad as soon as iv finished a meal im hungry, when i was pregnant in march i would just eat and eat and eat and was never full i think im going to have a problem shifting any weight after my sticky bean is born because it will stick and i will become pregnant and i will be a chunky momma!! haha!!

I thought it was normal hun, i remember cramping last time, you will know the diff between good cramping and bad cramping - like period pain but a lot worse lol!

OMG i cant get over your bump is lovely!!! is this your 1st? your showing a lot already! love big bumps!! xxx

No this is my 2nd. I gave birth to a son a little over 8 months ago but unfortunately he was stillborn. I was very big with him too as he was 10 pounds!

oh hun im so sorry to hear that :hugs: 10lbs?! BIG baby :) i love big babies, big bumps i love everything big about pregnancy xxx

Hey girls!

Sorry I've been kinda AWOL... Been busy with work etc

But its Friday... Woop!

I'm not having any proper MS yet :0/ but I'm still awfully tired! Gonna chill out tonight :)

Hope you are all ok, much love xxx

Hope you have alovely relaxing evening Tezzy x x x

Girls I'm 4 weeks on weekend,been having slight af cramps,just went to the loo and wiped and had a small tissue like sort of clot it was small and brown do you think its late implant bleeding xxx

It could well be hun :hugs: :hugs: The AF cramping is normal, I have it too :hugs: Sending tonnes of sticky dust your way :dust: x x x

Thanks hun I think I'm going to be a nervous wreck lol feeling so sicky and light headed today :-/ xxx

cathgibbs... I had IB with both my pregnancies and they were both RIGHT when AF was due. The first time around, I didn't know about IB, put a tampon in and went about my business. Then, a few days later, realized it was lighter than usual and decided to test = BFP. With this pregnancy, I woke up when AF was due and had FULL bright red blood in the toilet... I took a shower and watched more go down the drain. I was convinced it was AF. But the next day got my BFP.

Wanted to share my experience to let you know that IB can look different for a lot of women and still result in a healthy pregnancy!!!

Morning :hi:

How is everyone today? x x x

How are you today Wiggler?

3AM, Middle of the night here. Despite a busy family filled day. We went and visited my MIL and SIL. My SIL is 4 weeks pregnant. We don't get along well. She doesn't know I'm also pregnant, as I'm waiting to announce. But, I try to keep the family peace.

My MIL baked me a cake for my birthday as we won't be seeing her before then. Its sooooo good. Yellow cake with chocolate icing. Yum!

Symptoms are full force. I'm so tired all of the time. I'm only up because I wait on DH to get home from work... and I napped most of the day with DD. She is going through a growth spurt which is nice but won't last but a day or two. I might as well take advantage of it. :)

I'm OK thanks hun, keep getting paranoid about lak of symptoms, but I have tiredness, this is the most tired I have been out of all my pregnancies.

Mmm that cake sounds sooooo good :cloud9: And aww it'll be so nice for you and SIL to have LO's the same age.

I wish my DD would go through a growth spurt right now, DS too, i could do with the sleep :rofl: x x x

Yes, it is nice! :) I'm sure it'll end when baby gets here... And she gets closer to 2.

I didn't breastfeed DD as she was born with a cleft palate and couldn't latch. She actually had to be special fed. But, I've been getting really excited about it and I'm going to breastfeed this baby.

Only thing is... I'm worried I won't be able to get pregnant right away after baby #2. I'd like to have baby #3 within 2 years of baby #2. I know right. age gapping my kids or trying too.

Is anyone else in here planning to breastfeed? I know I'm going to take a class and learn all I can before baby gets here. I want to breastfeed exclusively. So will I even need a breast pump? Haha! 7 weeks pregnant and I already want to have it all planned.

morning ladies!!! i feel the same wiggler re lack of symptoms but i keep telling myself it werent until af was 2 days late that i tested last time, OH and i were trying but just 'forgot' to try that month and it happened, im having a few cramps/pressure, keep thinking im bleeding lol, urinating a lot and thats about it really ohhhh and not forgetting the lovely nausea, woke up every half hour from 3 - 6 thinking i was gonna be sick, oh and the vivid dreams :-/

how is everyone?

i was thinking of breastfeeding but im planning on going back to work 6-9 months after baby born and i personally feel breastfeeding would be a bit awkward as you have to pump whereas if baby was on powder i could just make the formula up and OH nad our parents cn help aswell? nothing against women who do breastfeed i think its great but i just dont know.......... maybe ill give it a try! i know the NHS try to 'push' it on you so we will see :) xxx

Cath- Those are excellent symptoms! A very good sign that your pregnancy is progressing! Especially because women don't always have symptoms before 6 weeks.:) I never could see myself breastfeeding. But, I have been in love with the idea since I found myself pregnant this time. I do worry about DD being jealous. But, I've heard that she will just breastfeed her dolls.

So, What will you be doing today?

Happy 7 weeks Leinz!!! :happydance:

I'm BF this time, I BF DS for 6 weeks, DD for 7 months and would like to go to a year with this one, unfortunattely I seem to have kiddies with latching problems, Dylan has a tongue tie and Bethany has a pretty severe lip tie. Going to get this one checked and snipped at birth if he/she has either. Saying that though, a baby constantly attached to the boob and two kiddies running round might be kind of hard, so if it gets too much then I would switch to formula in an instant.

I had a breast pump but could never get much out, it was a manual and I hated it, I'm going to get an electric one this time. Leinz, a breastpump is handy if you want to go out for a few hours or something so someone else can feel baby.

I'm going to babywear too, I already have the carriers from Bethany, but I'm going to get a new pram too as I still wear Bethany and she loves it so either her or the new baby can be on the carrier and the other one in the pram :cloud9: x x x

Leinz, about the jealousy with BF, Dylan was a little bit older than your daughter will be, but I turned BF time into reading time, I would be feeding Bethany and read a book with Dylan, or if he didn't want to read we would just snuggle up and chat or watch TV :cloud9: x x x

lol @ breastfeeding her dolls!! So cute if she does do that!

I would feel like (and please dont take this the wrong way i mean it as in me having a couple of hours of 'me' time) it would be an inconveniance? but like you said wiggler you can get electronic ones to pump etc so i think its something ill have to think about it? it will be a lot cheaper tho!!!

not doing much today hun, OH and I are going shopping for the cat as she is heartborken (deadly serious about this lol) then we are going out for food :) what about you ladies? xxx

anyone from the UK know if we can request an early scan if we have had a MC just for peace of mind and also continue to have the 12 week scan? xxx

I don't think so Cath, I think its only if you have had quite a few MC before :( x x x

oohhhhh fiddlesticks! although i should be graateful its on the 1 iv had xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->