Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

SnowAngel: Yay for getting work done for your baby. I bet I might try to start the bedtime routine early without knowing it one of these days. It's easy to lose time. :) Does DD like Pre-K? Does she have any seperation anxiety? I can't stand leaving DD anywhere. I'm sure to be having a hard time with that when the time comes. :hugs: I wouldn't take a 4 yr old and an infant 1800 miles either. Can't they come visit? I'm glad my family is just 3 hours. Even then I don't plan on a visit until next summer/fall. I've been there 6 times this year... time for a break, I think. We will see. Haha!

DD does love pre-k, tho she does seem to have a little more anxiety about school then she did when she went there for summer camp this summer. She fights getting up early every morning and hates wearing the school uniforms. It's the biggest fight to get her to wear socks and sneakers she's a Florida flip flop girl. :rofl: the school doesn't allow open toe shoes. She is a very energetic and people person girl so once we get thru this anxiety she will be on a good routine. The biggest problem I see with her school schedule tho is she'll be on vacation when I give birth. :rofl: I would have preferred her having that distraction. And allowing me a little break right before and after delivery. :haha: I've considered letting her attend the birth but dh thinks it'd be too traumatic. BUT we really don't have anybody here with us so it depends on who comes whether or not we have a sitter.

Imma banana. :happydance:

Wiggler: I'm sorry to hear you still feel awful. This has just been horrible. I'm glad though that you now have meds and can start to recover. As for the kids, maybe they can stay away one more night or something. Just so you can get rest. You need it! :hugs:

SnowAngel: I'm glad DD likes Pre-K. Fighting getting up is not going to end anytime soon. DD already does that if I try to get her up earlier. Haha! I still do that also. :) As for shoes and socks, I don't blame her. Lucky for me I can double tie DD's. I can't even count how many shoes we've lost.

I also don't know what I'm going to do with DD during birth. And DH hasn't made up his mind on this either. It's definitley got to get figured out. And, it will be for us both by then. :)

Aw Leinzlove I can't believe how far on u are Hun its amazing. Xx

Hi ladies, the asthma meds are helping the cough a bit, its just the rest thats wearing me down.

Sorry I am not replying much, I am trying to read it all my its just not going in properly :dohh: x x x

Cheryl: You'll be here in no time. I know though the first trimester seems to go on and on and on... though. I count my blessings everyday. :)

Wiggler: No worries, hun! We are all here to support each other. I know we can't read everything. I'm glad your cough is doing better. Can't wait for you to get back to yourself. It's time to enjoy the second trimester! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :hi:

I haven't been responding, but just wanted to let you know I am still lurking and trying to keep up to date!!

School is starting back up so I have been busy in the classroom AND this weekend my sister (who happens to be my best friend) just gave birth to her first baby!!! So, she is home now and overwhelmed and I have been staying with her trying to help as much as possible. Then when I get home I try to compensate for being away from DD. I am exhausted :sleep: But, I wouldn't have it any other way :cloud9:

Awwww... Congrats to your sister! How exciting! Make sure you are getting plenty of rest, hun. :hugs:

Awww Sevilla how exciting for you and your sister. Take care if yourself and get lots of rest.

Ladies I know cramping is normal in early pregnancy. I feel like mine gets worse during evening and night when I have more gas (sorry) and bloat. Can any of you share you stories about cramping early on? Thanks.

With DD mine never stopped from day one the whole pg. It varied from AF type to dull ache. With Zoela here... its more of a come and go uterus falling off ache.

Normal as long as you aren't seeing any blood. :hugs: Your uterus is already busy stretching. :)

L, I love your new avatar pic! You look beautiful! :happydance:

Wiggler, lots of :hugs:, hope you feel better soon.

Sevilla, congrats to your sister!! :yipee: Very exciting, but don't forget to rest, remember you are pregnant too!

Srrhc, I have had cramping on and off the whole pregnancy...I had some very early on (3-4 weeks) and then around 13 weeks. And then recently. The gas pains first tri were awful. As L said, things are already stretching out. Lots of different aches and pains are normal. :hugs:

leinz i was going to compliment your avatar pic also. you look great and DD is just adorable!

srrhc - i had cramps up until 9 weeks constantly. now i have them but they come and go. it is mostly pressure because of my incompent cervix. they are normal :hugs:

Awww Sevilla how exciting for you and your sister. Take care if yourself and get lots of rest.

Ladies I know cramping is normal in early pregnancy. I feel like mine gets worse during evening and night when I have more gas (sorry) and bloat. Can any of you share you stories about cramping early on? Thanks.

I had this too, on days where I was more constipated it was a lot worse :hugs: x x x

Hey ladies.

Had my ultrasound today. Long story short her stomach is measuring on smaller percentile it dropped from 48% to 24% in just 4 weeks. So I go back to be rechecked to make sure she doesn't have a growth restriction. Everything else looks fine. She said it could be nothing and baby is just taking her time to catch up. But they want to keep a close eye on her. I moved my follow up with OB from sept 4th til the 28th sooo hopefully I get some answers. :flower:

:hugs: Sorry to hear about the possible growth restriction, Snow. That seems like a pretty minor change for them to be worried! But I'm glad you will be monitored in case something does happen to be wrong. Mine has a small abdominal circumference too, but I guess it has always been that way so they're not as worried. But, FWIW, my doctor said they're happy for the AC to be behind the head measurements, because they like for the volume and weight to be going to baby's head.

Snow glad they're monitoring u Hun. X

Had my scan measuring around 6 wks and saw a heartbeat so my next scan is 5th :)

Snow I am glad to hear everything went well I am sure baby's tummy will catch up real soon!

Cheryl so glad your scan went well! Yay!

AFM I am more than exhausted after the first day of school! Whooooo! I can't wait to go home and relax! Hope every enjoys the rest of their day!

Not sure about PMA but AFM that means as for me. Hope I am right anyway haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->