Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Snow: I'm sorry to here tummy is measuring small. I'm glad they are monitoring in case a problem should arise. Could the tech be off. I didn't think they could tell you anything. :hugs:

Cheryl: That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! :)

Srrhc: Yay for being done with your first day of school. :) It'll get better when you leave the first trimester. :hugs:

AFM: Thanks everyone for your lovely compliments on my advatar. :) Also... Can you believe its now been 100 days...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1334466000z5z1336971600z0.png

snowangel glad they are going to monitor it hun..

cheryl that is great!

This ultrasound place is a little different after ur u/s you meet with a nurse practitioner and talk about it. So it wasn't the tech thy said anything. But I meet with my dr on tuesday to discuss if he thinks there's a real problem or if it's a dating issue. Etc.

PMA = positive mental attitude :)

Goodness, can someone send some positive mental attitude dust my way? :blush:

I have a question for any ladies who have been on progesterone. I was put on it at 7wk3d as a precaution after a small bleed. I've noticed that my mood has taken a huge nose-dive since. Like really badly. I'm usually quite an anxious person but this is a whole other ball park. I actually feel depressed. I was on 2x 100mg inserted vaginally at night and just yesterday my therapist (dr) told me to drop to 1x100mg because of my mood. My OB is out of town until wednesday of next week (when I see her) but I would just like to know if any other ladies have experienced mood problems whilst taking progesterone?

I've done research and women are taken off anywhere between 9-12 weeks as that's when the placenta starts to take over and no amount of supplements could help produce the amount needed by the placenta. I'm confident i'll be ok on just one... but I guess just looking for some reassurance that i'm not the only one who feels a bit 'off' on the stuff.

:hugs: :hugs::hugs:

snowangel - glad you're being monitored and will keep you and your LO in my daily prayer :hugs:

im not sure if its the progesterone.. but i been much much more moody/bitchy/emotional then i was with Sophia.

I am on progrsteone and I notice my mood change too. I feel terrible about it. I am normally a very patient and calm person but on this I have noticed that things get on my nerves and I am not as patient. I have to constantly remind myself to be more patient about things and not get upset over little things. Some days aren't has bad thought. Hope it gets better for you.

Snow- I hope the measuring small doesn't mean anything. I had growth restriction problems last time and its very stressful :hugs: Its good they'll be monitoring you!

I have a scan date :happydance: Tuesday 28th August at 1900. I'll be 6+4 and I hope I get to see something! :cloud9:

I've been feeling really nauseous like my last pregnancy so I'm hoping thats a good sign!

I am on progrsteone and I notice my mood change too. I feel terrible about it. I am normally a very patient and calm person but on this I have noticed that things get on my nerves and I am not as patient. I have to constantly remind myself to be more patient about things and not get upset over little things. Some days aren't has bad thought. Hope it gets better for you.

Thanks so much for the message srrhc. It's reassuring to know i'm not the only one having a bit of a wacko ride on these things :wacko:

Hoping when I see my OB next week she'll let me come off of them. I'll be 10 wks and at that point the placenta should be producing enough. I know lots of women stay on them until the 12 week mark - but I think that's mostly a precaution and for reassurance.

Hope things get better for you too :hugs:

Between the added stress and me running around non stop today I have major pains and my feet are killing me. :cry: hoping dd doesn't fight me much when it's time for bed. I just want to try to relax and hopefully the pain stops. Dh is having surgery tomorrow so I certainly can't be laid up in the hospital too. :(

apparently im selfish fe grieving ybabies as there are ppl worse off than me blah blah blah!! why dont pp get it itseven pl who have lost babies!!! am i being selfish????

i had a lass tellig me that i should be geatful i have a son thats living with me as hers was taken off her for "no" reason (tbf there must be a reason) and that i was selfish foe still grieving my babies!

:hi: Ladies!!

Sorry been away on vacation- just getting back. Hope everyone is doing well :)
I have A LOT to catch up on :haha:
Also need to update my appointment/scan dates with Leinz :o

Snowangel, :hugs: how are you feeling now hun? Any better?

Bump, you have every right to grieve your angels. Even if you have your DS, that doesn't mean you didn't lose your other children!

Nessah, I said it on the other thread but I'll say it here too "welcome back!"

AFM, my blood work came back today and doctor just called with the results.

My hcg on Friday (at 16dpo) was 325
My hcg yesterday (at 22dpo) was 3865

That is a doubling time of 39.75 hours, and gives me some real hope that this baby isn't ectopic! Doctor is going to try and arrange my scan for some time next week, he asked if I wanted more bloods done first but frankly I don't want to stress over more blood results, I just want to move onto the scan and then breathe easy! Fx'd he arranges it for next Friday, a week from today!

cheryl so glad your scan went well x

bumpblues i dont think the grieving ever stops completely :hugs:

leinz i have my 20 week scan on 4th oct x

Tawn- the pains seem to have stopped. I did go into a store after dropping dh off at the hospital for his surgery and dd off at school. And it started up again after a few minutes of walking. So I came home and laid down til it was time to get dd from school. Now I'm just waiting for the hospital to call saying dh has made it out of surgery. He's been there going on 5 hours so I'm starting to get a little concerned. :(

Awww snow, you are having the rough end of it right now hun :hugs: I hope you feel better and that DH gets out of his surgery soon to ease your worry!

You are in my thoughts snowangel :hugs:

I'm sure everything will go well with DH and keeping you both in my prayers

Dh is home now. He was sitting in recovery for three hours. He doesn't like waking up from anesthesia :haha: and it took them an hour to get him his discharge papers before they called me to pick him up! Thanks for the thoughts ladies. :hugs:

snowangel glad the surgery went well.

bump thats really terrible of your friend to say to you..

well. im in a terrible mood. i got laid off yesterday as did 8 other employees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->