Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Just popping in quick to say hi!

I'm still ill and feeling like crap :(

Ich...Sorry to hear you lost your job. What a nightmare to search for a job now! GL hun!

Glad you hubby is doing well Snow! :)

V-Day Bump for you ladies. Don't mind my underwear!

Attachments

• IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    IMG-20120824-00027.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Ich I am so sorry about what happened at work! Will you search for something else?

Snow I am so glad you have hubby back at home from surgery. Sorry you had to worry with it taking a while. That is never fun.

Bump you should grieve in a way that you feel. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Kipper love the bump shot.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

I am so thrilled it is Friday. I am wore out from the first week of school. Today was the best day yet though. The students were really great today. Just a few more days until my next scan. I sure pray baby has grown!

Does anyone have any fun weekend plans?

i am going to look for another job.. its going to be rough though.. being pregnant and all. ill figure it out.. not even gonna stress now..

srrhc good luck for scan..

tomorrow we are going on vaca!! YAYY

Hi Ladies

Krippy - super cute bump - YAY for V-Day!!!!!! :happydance:

ich - my heart goes out to you - good luck on the search and keep us posted :hugs:

srrhc - glad your kiddos are being good for you, mine come on Tuesday... I usually have a glass of wine or two the night before to calm my nerves and I can't do that this year EEEK :dohh:

** So, I am FINALLY in my 3rd trimester!!!! :happydance: But I have noticed that every week my ticker keeps saying the baby is the size of an eggplant. UGH I am ready for a new fruit or vegetable!!!!!!! :shrug:

Awe maybe you could do the welched pretend wine sevilla haha. How did people react to your belly at school of did they already know?

thanks ladies. not sure how this search is going to go. Im really confused as to if i should tell a new employer i am pregnant right away.. or wait till my benefits kick in.. or wait till its completely obvious .. that will be awkward "hey by the way im 6 months pregnant" My fiancee says not to get another job.. but he and i both know we can't really afford that...

Ladies, I've been here twice in 2 days trying to post. However, family has interupted and just earlier tonight my sister who kept me occupied with a 2 hr. phone conversation. Haha!

Snow: Please try not to worry to much. I know its harder said than done. However, no offense to all nurses. But, I have a hard time trusting them. I would wait and see what the Dr. has to say. I hope your pains have went away. I'm also thinking of DH and praying for his fast recovery. They are right when they say when it rains it poors. I'm thinking of you, hun.

iwantpeace: I don't know much about progesterone. I do know the placenta does start taking over around 9 weeks. Also, I was very emotional/depressed in the first trimester and I wasn't on any progesterone. I hope you get to feeling better. :hugs:

Bump: I hate how people act like that. However, its a way of life and there will always be people like that. Even in aspects without loss. Ex: My daughter born with birth defects got compared to a baby with colic. My sister cringes taking her children for shots, doesn't phase me... I cringed with DD on life support in the PICU for 7 days when she was 2 months old. Its all about what you've been through. I still don't say that to her, I just show my support about her having trouble with shots. Just ignore them. We all grieve differently... And thats okay. :hugs:

Sevilla: Happy 3rd trimester! :wohoo: Just love that! How is the school year going? How much leave and when do you plan on going?

Krippy: I love your bump! It is sooooo cute! :) Happy Vday! :wohoo:

Srrhc: Tuesday is coming! I'm glad you first week of school is over. Make sure to get lots of rest this weekend. :hugs:

Anyone I forgot: Definitley not intended. DH had 2 days off, so time limited there. Now, I'm busy getting closets cleaned out. I also need to go through all my baby things from DD to get a list of what I'll need and want for Zoela. I plan on Co sleeping, breastfeeding and babywearing. However, I'm NOT doing cloth diapers. I have cases left from DD, but could use some newborn. I know I have over 20 weeks to go. But that isn't long at all, considering Holidays, anniversary, DH's bday. Etc.

I hate seeing Summer go... But, I love fall the best. :)

Sevilla: Those tickers are messed up. You will be a papaya for 3 weeks, and then an eggplant for 3 weeks. Should be almost through them. (They are all messed up from that site with the fruit and veggie tickers.) Most drop them from signatures at that time. However, I've decided to keep them in the thread anyways.

SEAWEED: OMG! S! You are a WATERMELON! How are you feeling? Any discomfort? WOW, just days away from FULL TERM! :wohoo:

What baby carrier are you getting? I have a Close Parent carrier and a Rose and Rebellion, I still wear Bethany now :cloud9:

Still looking into it, Wiggler. Any suggestions? Had a carrier with DD, however, we couldn't use it for along time. It was reccommended baby be 9lbs and DD didn't weigh that until 4 months.

A stretchy type wrap is good for little babies, or an ergo with an infant insert, my R&R is simalar to an Ergo and its so comfy, especially once she was big enough to go on my back.

This was taken in May

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/576641_436236063062756_23526940_n.jpg

Went back looking at Ultrasound pics and doing my predictions based on skull theory.

Mrskg: :pink:
NeeSAH: :pink:
Wiggler: :blue:
Krippy: :pink:

Can't wait to see more pics. :)

Wow, Wiggler! Love the looks of that. What is the pounds on it? Mine I have is simular to that but worn just on the front. I was worried she'd go through the leg holes.

It goes up to 20kg so about 44ish lbs :) its brilliant, I'll wear baby in my stretchy for a few months then onto that carrier on the front, then when baby is about 6-8 months they will go onto the back. This is a better pic of it on my lovely OH:

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/481151_436236339729395_659328858_n.jpg

Sorry the pics are huge :dohh: I am just yoinking them off my FB :) x x x

Awww those pictures are so cute!

Well I woke up early this morning to my dog being sick again. So much for sleeping in haha! Oh well she can't help it. DH cleaned out her kennel and we gave her some medicine. She is still having some discomfort so we are taking turns watching her. I am going to see if my dad can come over later and help give her a bath

Other than that I have been having all kinds of werd dreams lately and boy do they feel real. A few of then were funny and neat dreams but I had a few scary ones that I was very glad to wake up from.

Leinz my appointment is actually Wednesday haha! Jut one more day from tuesday. Was really suppose to be Monday but my doc won't be there and he likes to do the ultrasounds himself. I have been feeling up and down lately. I keep reminding myself to leave all my worries with God. I think we all have our better days though right.

Well I hope everyone enjoys there Saturday. Hopefully my little piper will god back to normal and me and DH can enjoy our Saturday.

Leinz - thanks so much for the invite to this group! It's exciting to be able to graduate from TTC. I'm still cautiously optimistic tho, given my prior CP and health problems. I have my first prenatal doc visit on Tuesday. I assume they'll just confirm the pregnancy (dipstick? blood?) and than make another appt for a more indepth visit. Maybe. Is it wrong that I want to lie about 'irregular periods' so I can get an early scan? :)

Hope you ladies are all doing great - at all spectrums of the pregnancy fruit list I see! What great advice you will all be.

Take care everyone, and thanks for having me!
Natalie

Thanks hon! Technically 37 weeks is full term according to most people...so I am there :) don't expect baby for a couple weeks at least though!

I've been feeling really good. A little more discomfort from baby dropping, but nothing major. And more frequent contractions, which just makes me excited!!

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much. Definitely thinking of you, L, and of all of you lovely ladies :hugs: just trying to make the most of these last days before everything changes! Which means working more, and also spending time with DH and with friends. Oh, and sleeping. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->