Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Get lots of rest Seaweed! We understand...Can't wait to meet your little man!

Wiggler: Handsome OH! And I do love the carrier... Thats the one I want. :) So, I should go for the stretchy shawl type for younger baby?

Srrhc: I knew that about the appt. I don't know where my brain has been lately. I can't wait for Wednesday to get here though... I also have the vivid dreams, even now. :)

Seaweed: I'm so excited! You'll be meeting baby super soon. I was thinking 38 weeks for some reason. I definitley would also be spending these last quiet days. I can't believe you are still working. :hugs: I agree with Krippy, get some rest. :)

This is the one I have for ickle babies. nicked the pic off google:

images

mine is a nicer colour though, with a pattern on the front x x x

Ohhhhh seaweed eater, I am so excited for you hun!!!! How amazing you are so close to meeting your little man! Rest up hun!!

Congrats on your bfp baby hopes!

Srrhc, praying for you for Wednesday! :hugs:

Wiggler: I want this one for little baby. What do you think?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Born-Infant-Baby-Toddler-Native-Cradle-Pouch-Ring-Sling-Carrier-Kid-Wrap-Bag-/280910052834?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41678b3de2

I like the carriers you have shown me. Which one is R&R? I looked up Ergo's and those are out of my budget a bit.

Babyhopes: Congratulations! Good to see you here! Come on Tuesday. :wohoo:

Tawn: Happy 6 weeks! :wohoo:

Seaweed - I had DD at 37 weeks 5 days... and she was 7lbs 5oz and full term / healthy!!! Can't wait for your little man to arrive!!!

We had the ergo and baby bjorn for our carriers... liked them both. I think you can make-do or get used to whatever you end up having :) Wiggler - love the pictures :)

Welcome baby hopes! Sometimes an early scan can be good or not so good. My experience wasn't that good. It was too early I guess and I was expecting more so I had a whole week of worry but the next one was much better and I saw a heartbeat. But no all women are like me. Some have great early scans.

Tawn thank you and happy 6 weeks!!!

Seaweed you are so close! I can't even imagine how exciting that must be to be so close to holding your baby in your arms!

Also babyhopes I love your April munchkin signature. I have always referred to my little bean as a munchkin too!

Thanks ladies. It's an exciting time. I'm not in any hurry as long as he comes in time to avoid an induction. 39 weeks would be about right. :)

Funny about all the "munchkin" babies in this thread. We have always called ours Munchkin, and I'll probably keep referring to him that way on BnB after he's born :thumbup:

I like the baby carrier discussion. So far we have a stretchy one. Will probably look into getting a more structured one for later secondhand, since there seems to be a good market for those around here.

seaweed eater- I'm so excited that your day is getting closer. Enjoy your time with family and friends and of course, sleep/rest. :)

Welcome baby hopes. Cx

Seeweed eater I'm s excited for u Hun. Xx

Sooo Im a little concerned I've been having contractions. :cry: I never had any with dd before I was induced. And not quite sure what the difference is between Braxton hicks and real contractions. If I lay down I get nothing but when I'm up moving around for more then a half hour it starts and doesn't stop til I lay down. Not sure I'll make it til Tuesday before I go to the dr. :(

Welcome babyhopes! :flower:

Can't wait for my scan on Tuesday!!! I just want to see all is ok. Though my MS is sooo bad it has to be good news! :flower:

Sooo Im a little concerned I've been having contractions. :cry: I never had any with dd before I was induced. And not quite sure what the difference is between Braxton hicks and real contractions. If I lay down I get nothing but when I'm up moving around for more then a half hour it starts and doesn't stop til I lay down. Not sure I'll make it til Tuesday before I go to the dr. :(

mmm that is confusing. I think they say that braxton hicks are supposed to stop once you move around and that's how you know they are not dealt contractions. Maybe you can call and ask just to make sure? Its better than worry :hugs::hugs::hugs:

seaweed so excited for you hun..

snow are they certain time apart etc? can you call your dr

Snow I am sorry. I haven't been thru either before so I have no idea. I would say contact your doctor. Hope it is nothing. I will be thinking of you.

Okay so I have had a few days I spotting and my doctor said everything is still normal but I had a pretty heavy bleed last night. I had a few cramps but now I don't have any. I still have some bleeding. I don't want to go to hospital because if I am going to miscarry there is nothing they can do. My next appointment is Wednesday but I think I will just give my doc a call Monday morning and let him know what is going on. I still have all my o
Pregnancy symptoms and was so nauaeous last night I almost threw up. I know some woman miscarry and still have symptoms so. I just pray everything is ok but I'd not I defiantly won't give up.

Snow, can you go to your nearest hospital to be checked out. I know in Canada after 20 weeks if you have any problems you go straight to the maternity ward at the hospital. Better for you to be put on a monitor and checked out so that you can be reassured?

srrhc - I will keep you in my prayers.

Snow- will keep you in my prayers as well, but please go to your hospital and get checked out.

Snow, it sounds like it is probably normal since they are only there when you are moving around, but you should go in ASAP and make sure! It is early on for you to be having so many of those. There is a LOT they can do with PTL if that's what it is and you catch it early. :hugs:

Srrhc, staying hopeful for you hon, please keep us posted. :hugs:

Snow - with both pregnancies I have "suffered" from pretty severe braxton hicks... I HATE THEM. Basically, my stomach gets SUPER tight and it is SUPER uncomfortable. Usually resulting in pressing on my bladder and sends me straight to the toilet. I get them multiple times in an hour.. every. single. day.:growlmad: Anyway, the biggest difference between BH contractions and the real deal is that BH doesn't have that "period, crampy" feel to it. It's just tight and uncomfortable. Are you having any pain? Like period cramping? I agree with the other gals, get it checked out if you are concerned, why worry yourself??? Just wanted to see if I could help you out with my experience.

srrhc - it is best to stay positive, which it sounds like you are doing :) Has the bleeding gone down at all? maybe it will go away by tomorrow when you call the doctor. I had a friend bleed throughout her first trimester and still had a healthy baby at the end. My prayers are with you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->