Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Aw snow I'd call the hospital just to be on the safe side. Cx

Srrhc hoping ur bubs is still ok Hun... Are u still bleeding??xx

Snow: Definitley get checked out. It is early for Braxton hicks. :hugs: and thoughts are with you.

Srrhc: I'm sorry this being a crazy first trimester. :hugs: Definitley call the Dr. on Monday and let them know. Also... Please don't give up hope. Put up your feet and rest. Thats my Dr.'s prescription for bleeding in early pg. Prayers and thoughts with you. :hugs:

AFM: Hanging out with the guys fantasy football drafting. DD is with her grandparents. She didn't even cry when I put her in her car seat. :) Thats a first.

Ich: Sorry to hear about the job....I know it's hard finding one while pregnant, but I am praying things work out.

Krippy: Beautiful bump!!!

Bump: :hugs: hun

Leinz: :haha: You are the second person to predict :pink: With all these MS, I dunno :D

Still reading to catch up...will be back shortly!

Seaweed: Anytime now... get lots of sleep & rest. Hint: I did a prenatal massage at 37 weeks and my DD came 3 days later :D at 6lbs 2 Oz!

Baby Hopes: Congrats and welcome :dance:

Wiggler: cute pics!

snowangel: I don't think I had braxton hicks with my first, did you? You should def. go in if you keep feeling uncomfortable.

srrhc: :hugs: I hope everything is ok. Hope you get an earlier appointment. Just stay positive.

Ugh, hate to discuss "bathroom issues" but I am in DESPERATE need of help.... any one else been suffering constipation with their pregnancy??? :shrug: I never have before, and this is brutal. And tomorrow is my first day of school with students, and I am so nervous about being in pain or having to run to the bathroom!!!!

Honestly, I even tried some of my daughter's pureed prunes and apple juice.... :blush:

srrhc - hope the bleeding has stopped and all is well!!

snow - any more contractions?

Hey everyone. I will update a bit more on Wednesday after my appointment. Today has just been a bit emotional. I will also catch up on my reading. Hope everyone is having a great day. Sevilla good luck on your first day and I pray you won't have any tinny problems.

Srrhc -- just sending :hugs:

Sevilla, sorry, I have been fortunate not to have a lot of issues with that, but I know it's very common! I hope it gets better soon for you. Have you tried taking probiotics? I found that those helped some with trapped gas first trimester.

Here is this weeks appointments. :wohoo: Krippy how did your Scan go today?

Srrhc: Continued thoughts and prayers your way. :hugs:

Aug. 27- Krippy (Growth Scan)
Aug. 28- Leinzlove (20w Scan)
Aug. 28- Happyface82 (Scan)
Aug. 28- SnowAngel (OB Appt.)
Aug. 28- Babyhopes (OB Appt.)
Aug. 29- iwantpeace (OB Appt.)
Aug. 29- Srrhc (Scan)
Aug. 30- Seaweed Eater (Dr. Appt./NST)
Aug. 30- Ich28 (Cervical Length/ Gender Scan :pink: or :blue:)
Aug. 30- Happyface82 (GP)

I've been trying to take it easy and survive the hurricane. :haha: I swear it would have been better to take a boat to the store today rather then the truck. All the roads were flooded. Anyways. My dr appt is first thing in the morning. I'm hoping the dr doesn't just blow me off and actually listens to my concerns. I'll update y'all tomorrow, assuming we have Internet. :thumbup:

Babyhopes - How was your Dr appt? Tell me everything!
Leinz - 20 week scan!? So exciting! Post pics!

Babyhopes - How was your Dr appt? Tell me everything!
Leinz - 20 week scan!? So exciting! Post pics!

Hey Torres - so good to see you here!
The appt was good, just with my GP, not OB. I'll be followed here (still sitting in waiting room for bloods). We did the million question survey (my doc had it all electronic!), full physical, pap, height (I've grown??), weight, BP. Everything looks good so far. My BP is low, but better that than high. She has already referred me to the lady that will be my OB. She usually deals with high risk at the hospital nearby. I'm told I'm not high risk, but that the keener eye on my progress will be a good thing given all my other health probs. I may get transferred to her care sooner if she has room. Exciting stuff going on!

So exciting!!!! Even though you are not high risk, it is fantastic to deal with an OB that deals with high risk. That way if (heaven forbid) you have any complications, you know you are in great hands! Did your Dr. tell you when the OB normally sees patients (what week I mean). Were you able to get her to send you for an early scan?
Low BP in early pregnancy is normal. Yours may also be a bit lower because you are a runner, as runners tend to have a lower BP than average. My BP averages in the 90's over 50's, and my Dr is okay with that. Just watch out, the lower the BP, the more chance of dizziness!

I don't know what to think. The tech was a major B****! I arrived for my appt. a few minutes early, waited over 20 minutes for them to collect my insurance information. I then went back to the ultrasound waiting room. There I was told... Why are you 30 minutes late? I was like "I've been here waiting to pay." She said "Okay".

Then the ultrasound tech came in. She began the ultrasound, took 3 measurements one was 18w2d, 18w3d and 18w6d. (With O I'd be 18w3d). Anyways, the tech started complaining about how my Dr. shouldn't have sent me over so early. That they don't normally do ultrasounds until patient is 21-23 weeks. I told her I came for DD at 19w2d and we saw everything just fine. She said I probably gained more weight since then.

Zoela wouldn't untuck her legs. But, the tech said it didn't matter. Gender can't be predicted before 20 weeks. She is such a riot. I was so worried something was wrong with Zoela. And I still am a bit. I can't believe this ultrasound is worrying me so. Zoela had a nice strong heartbeat 148bpm.

The tech said I was to early for a proper anamoly ultrasound. She said she couldn't see kidneys or brain. So, I'll have to see what my Dr. says on Tuesday. He'll be scheduling another gender ultrasound.

I got 4 pictures. One is so blurry I don't even know what it is. The other 1 is of face and body. Then two are 3D of baby, not the greatest but its my Zoela. One of the 3D pictures worries me because it looks like Zoela has a chin far back, like Chloe did.

Oh my goodness Leinz! Is there someone you can complain to!? What a wretched b*tch! I don't think I could have kept my mouth shut. Like it's your fault that your Dr sent you early! Wow, I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience. One good thing though, you got to see your Zoela today, hear her wonderful heartbeat, and you'll get to see her again in a couple weeks!
Did the tech say anything about her chin? Is that something that is genetic? Did Chloe have to have surgery?

I don't know what to think. DD was born with Pierre Robin Sequence. Genetics turned up nothing... Our odds of one child was 1-800,000 with it. Our increased risk this time was 5-7%. Trying not to worry about that yet, though. Ultrasound pictures can be hard to read and I googled some... and lots of babies have the same chin on that gestation picture. I'll take it and ask my Dr. if he finds it unusual next Tuesday.

On another note Zoela weighs 9oz. That is right on for 19 weeks. I can't believe this ultrasound is the one leaving me confused and worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->