Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:hugs: How frustrating and disappointing, I'm sorry the tech was so uncooperative! :grr: I really wouldn't read too much into the 3D pictures, those always have a lot of distortion and it's hard to see what's going on. I hope you get a rescan soon, but in any case I hate that you have to spend this time let down and worried. :growlmad:

Snow: Praying for your safety out there

Leinz: That's so not right. Was this a private scan? The Tech must have been having a horrible day, but so unprofessional to take it out on you- also, you can tell gender as early as 14 weeks- not sure what rubbish she's talking.
Hope you get a nicer tech next time & sorry she wasted your time!

Dates;
Sept. 13th - Ob/Gyn appointment
Sept. 27th - 19-20 week Ultrasound

Just found out DH tore my U/S requisition slip while cleaning up my desk... arrgh! I had to call them again to find out my dates. Now I need to beg my Ob/gyn for another one :(

Ladies expecting #2: When did you start to feel baby??

Good luck to all the appointments/scans this week- can't wait to hear updates and see pics :dance:

neSSAH around 14 weeks i started feeling flutters. Only once in a while

leinz i feel awful reading about your u/s.. im so sorry it was not a good experience. id absolutely complain, get a new scan, and request a different u/s tech. I dont know much about Pierre Robin Sequence but did DD need surgery/have any medical problems? So sorry honey

Thanks Ladies for your support. I'm sure my Dr. will want a rescan. The tech said he would. But, who knows about her. She couldn't see kidneys or brain. However, she did say that they only make sure those organs are there. But really?

Thread I wrote about experience with DD.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/s...rome-birth-defects-cleft-palate-my-story.html

i hope next time is a better experience hun.. good thing you'll have your private scan , that will be amazing. when is it again?

i am going to read your thread now :hugs:

afm -- really down about losing my job. feel awful for my fiancee because he keeps telling me not to worry but i can tell by his face he is worried =[ he used to make twice as much as he does but then got injured. now i dont have health insurance either.. unless we go to city hall and get married which im not doing. my doctor said hell still see me and hell either make it charity or once i get health ins he can just send bills to them. but this really makes things so stressful for me.. =[

Lch, I'm so sorry, I have had some insurance-related issues this year too and I know it just adds a million times to the stress. :hugs: I'm glad your doctor is still supportive, though. Hang in there...things will get better.

Thanks hun! I'll have a private scan on Nov. 19. However, I'll get another at 20w. Probably in like 4 weeks. I'll see my OB on Tuesday and I'm sure he isn't going to be happy, either. I didn't order my scan he did. This was my OB scheduled 20w scan at the hospital! The private scan was a much better experience at 14+4 and baby weighed only 3oz at that time, now she weighs 9oz.

Ich: I'm glad your Dr. is understanding. I'm glad you got out of there, you don't need the added stress. Everything will be ok. Lots of :hugs:!

leinz i read your story.. honey im so sorry you had to go through that and so, so glad that Chloe is okay. She is absolutely beautiful =] so they can not tell that the baby has the disorder from an ultrasound?

the only problem is the ultrasounds. plus i need so many of them. for my one at 16 and 20 weeks we have to pay 750 for each.. OH was going to put it on his credit card, then my lovely brother gave me a big chunk of money to keep me going for a while. Told him id pay him back and he refused.

Babyhopes: I'm glad your appt. went well. Your BP could've been a little low from any number of things. I'm so excited for all the exciting stuff you have going on. :)

Snow: Can't wait to hear how well your appt. went. :hugs:

Happyface: How was your first scan? Can't wait to hear good news. :)

Ich: I'm glad you have a sweetheart of a brother. :) Yay, for your upcoming scan. :)

They normally can't tell from a ultrasound. The only testing that can is the amnio. But, we've undergone genetic testing and our increased risk is so low, it doesn't warrant it. I'll post the picture later. But, I'm more sure that I'm not seeing anything, probably like S has said 3D disortion.

im sure that its just because of the 3D too.. but i understand your worry.. im sure your OB will ease your mind.

Leinz- I'm sorry the scan didn't go as well. I'm angry for you!!! Secretly excited though you'll get to see Zoella soon again! :baby:

All went well! Saw our little peanut!!! Measured perfectly for my dates which is a relief as last time everything was messed up from the start, so I hope this is a good sign for the future of this pregnancy! Doctor was very happy with everything, he wouldn't find anything wrong. And we heard the heartbeat!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I was given 1 pic so will get a picture of it tomorrow once I'm in London and post it! You can't see much but its my peanut! I'm in love all over again! :kiss:

Well ladies dr has put me on bed rest. And as far as baby's stomach measuring small he basically told me its all in Gods hands and all I can do is eat and rest. It could end up being nothing or it could be that she will stop growing and I miscarry with a whole range of things in between. So it's a wait and see til my next ultrasound Sept 19th.

Anybody have any experiences with being told the baby's stomach is measuring small?

oh snow, im sorry =[ are you on bed rest due to contractions? did you get a cervical check? i have no experience with the baby's tummy measuring small . maybe if you post in gestational complications you will get some feed back? sending lots of :hugs: your way

I'm so sorry, Snow. :hugs: I really hope it is nothing. I bet that is the most probable outcome, too! Complications are scary but so rare after first tri. Munchkin's stomach has been on the smaller side but not enough that anyone was worried about it. Do you know what percentile yours was?

4 weeks ago it was 48% then it dropped to 24%. And it's only the stomach measuring behind. They're concerned with the drop.

Contractions haven't been confirmed. But he wants me on strict bed rest for now because the pain is when I'm up. He said to go to the er when/if I get more pains so they can test them.

Snow: Hun I am so sorry about your bed rest! Im sure baby is just taking its time and on your next scan everything will be fine. Take care of yourself. I am sending lots and lots of hugs!

Leinz I am so so sorry about your appointment. You were so looking forward to this and then to have it not be a good experience is just so disappointing. The next one will be much better. Sorry I don't know much about 3D since I have never had one but they do look a little different sometimes.

Ich I am so happy you have a sweet brother. I am praying that your worries will be taken away and you can enjoy your pregnancy the way you deserve too.

I feel like I have left someone out so I may need to reread. I have a terrible memory.
Sevilla how was your first day of school?

Afm today was about the same. Not as much bleeding and not as many cramps. Boobs still ache and are sensitive. I have a sickish feeling on and off all day. Not real nausea but just a sickish feeling. Also my legs are cramping more now that the evening is coming. Not sure if that is normal or not.

Happy face I am glad that your appointment went well. Yay!

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->