Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Im so sorry for your loss honey =[

thanks for the advice snow. im going to eat a light snack and have some juice :thumbup:

Srrhc: I was hoping for a very different outcome, hun! I hate that you had to go through grieving, then happiness for a miracle only to grieve again. I'll still be around cheering you on. I can't believe this has happened to you again. Noone should ever have to endure such loss once, not alone twice.

I'm glad though that your Dr. was caring! And I hold out much hope for a fast rainbow BFP after your recovery. All my love and hugs. Please be good to yourself. My heart aches for you.

Snow: I'm sorry for this scare you are going through. I'd feel the same about having the scan early. However, all will be well and you will be holding your baby come January. Even if the baby came now... there would still be a chance at survival. Just relax and take great care of yourself. Every day means a better chance. And I truly hold out hope that you'll make it all the way, hun. Especially with the Dr.'s catching it. I'm hoping for good news at your next ultrasound. Continued thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Happy I just love you pics. That is also pretty much what mine looked like too.

Leinz baby zoela is too cute! I love her hand position. Thank you for sharing.

Afm. The doc confirmed my miscarriage today and was so nice and caring. We talked in his office for while afterwards. On a good note my uterus looks great haha! DH and I are in great spirits and plan to try again once my body has had enough rest and recovery. I will happen for us when God is ready. I will continue to read threads and journals and stay updated with you all.

Ich good luck with your scan!

Also anyone else who has appointments this week good luck!

I'm so sorry that happened to you. You sound very, very strong! All the best, and hope to see you back soon when you're good and healthy.

so sorry for your loss, srrhc. Your strength and positive outlook is truly inspiring :hugs:

Hoping for your rainbow as soon as you are ready

:hugs:

I'm so so sorry srrhc :hugs::hugs::hugs: My heart goes out to you and your positive thinking is truly inspiring! :flower:

so sorry srrhc :hugs: take care give yourself time to grieve an never give up on your dreams xxx

thought id share my bump progression x 4wk 10wk & 15wks x

Attachments

• 4weeks (4).jpg
    4weeks (4).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 10weeks.jpg
    10weeks.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 15 weeks 006.jpg
    15 weeks 006.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
thanks sea by looks of it im goin to be same as i was wit my girls an end up the size of a bus :rofl:

lovely bump!!

back from my scan. Baby wouldn't uncross its legs!! it was sitting indian style! =[ he/she wouldn't budge so i have to wait a whole 4 weeks to find out the gender. boo. on the up side.. my cervix is.. 4 CENTIMETERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am thrilled

boo to legs crossed x hope the next 4 weeks fly by x

SRRHC very sorry you are going through this. Remain strong and I pray you recover well & strong and get back to your TTC journey.

:hugs:

Ich, Happyface: Great news on scans- lovely pics!

Mrskg: Aww- cute bump!!

Snow: :hugs: praying everything is fine with your lil' rainbow baby- keeping you in my thoughs!

Ich - Oh no!!! Little cheeky monkey is going to keep you waiting! :baby:

Mrskg - love your bump pics!!! :cloud9:

ICH - Sooooo happy your cervix is nice and long!!!

I have my FINAL cervical ultrasound check tomorrow (Friday, Aug 31st) It's not listed on the front page because they had to move it from next week. I am hoping mine is nice and long too :)

sevilla what was your last length?

yup - this munchkin is def keeping me waiting!

Mine has remained at 4 cm this pregnancy... got very lucky!!! Hoping to see the same (or maybe a little shorter since I think that's normal by 29-30 weeks) tomorrow.

You are learning early that these babies of ours tend to just do whatever they want! ha! Hoping the next 4 weeks fly by for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->