Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ladies expecting #2: When did you start to feel baby??

Good luck to all the appointments/scans this week- can't wait to hear updates and see pics :dance:

Not until 20 + weeks... HOWEVER I have an anterior placenta this time around :growlmad:

Snow and Ich.... Hugs to both you ladies :hugs:

Snow - I was on bed rest with DD so feel free to complain to me, I can relate to the boredom you might start feeling soon :winkwink:

srrhc - thinking about you and your appointment tomorrow!!! :flower:

Leinz - maybe this is a blessing in disguise, because maybe you will get an extra ultrasound out of this when your dr hears what happened!? :shrug:

My first day with students went great, but MAN is it exhausting... it is tiring being a teacher in general, but add in being pregnant and YIKES. It's 7:15 pm right now, DD is in bed and lunches are all made for tomorrow... I am thinking I might have to skip the teen mom finale tonight and watch it this weekend, I am poooped!!! :sleep:

Snow: I'm sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine how hard bed rest would be with DD. :hugs: May the stomach start growing at a faster rate. :hugs:

Srrhc: I'd hope to have heard that the bleeding stopped. I'm sorry you are going through this. I still hold much hope that this is just one big scare. All my :hugs:!

Sevilla: I bet working would be exhausting. I hope you can take some extra time and put your feet up a bit. Won't be long before you'll be meeting baby! :)

NeeSAH: I'll update your appointments tomorrow.

AFM: Pictures of my sweet Zoela! :) (19+2)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6028.jpg
This is the one that I was thinking she had a small jaw.
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6036.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6027.jpg

Hey snow hope ur ok... Just rest up Hun and I'm sure everything will be ok. X

Srrhc gd luck with ur appointment Hun..cx

Ich I'm so sorry about ur job Hun...x

Hope all u other ladies are well...xxx

Ich: I'm guessing you are team :pink:! However, I'm awful with predicitions so its probably team :blue:. I hope baby cooperates tomorrow so you can find out. Have a little juice before you go in. :)

Snow - I had similar issues last pregnancy with K. Her growth dropped 50% from 1 scan to another and the doppler scan showed the placenta wasn't working well. She still put on weight though, they just checked me more often and all went well in the end. She was every now and then catching up on her weight. Every time we thought she is not growing any more and preparing for a super early delivery she would surprise us the week after. I really hope you have some better news soon!! I know how stressful it is! :hugs:

Good luck Ich!!! How exciting!!! :happydance:

Leinz- love the pics!!! Soo precious! :cloud9:

Here are my pics of little peanut. You can't see much but hey ho! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20120829_100644.jpg
    20120829_100644.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20120829_100638.jpg
    20120829_100638.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Awwwww... HappyDance! So cute! :) Just love those pics of bean. Thats what DD looked like when I had my first scan.

awww love your scan pics.

hmm i only have OJ. will that work lol?? at my 20 week with Sophia she was sleeping. they tried everything.. jumping around.. juice. she would not budge! they asekd what i ate before and i said a bagel. they said the carbs put her to bed

Yeah OJ should be great! I've never heard of carbs putting a baby to sleep. Weird.

i know. i thought it was weird too. now im super paranoid about what to eat before my u/s lol!

Apple Juice worked for my 14+4 scan. I wish I had drank some this time. But, I couldn't handle anymore liquid and I had to pee so bad. However, that is definitley why I probably had a bad ultrasound. Zoela was asleep.

I called to set up my appt for the 3d/4d ultrasound for this weekend which I've decided to do earlier then I had wanted. But considering everything I don't want to miss the chance to have it done. The instructions they gave me were to increase my fluid intake 2-3 days before u/s and to not eat a heavy meal 3-4 hours before ultrasound only a light snack. And to drink a glass of juice a half hour before. :thumbup:

I called to set up my appt for the 3d/4d ultrasound for this weekend which I've decided to do earlier then I had wanted. But considering everything I don't want to miss the chance to have it done. The instructions they gave me were to increase my fluid intake 2-3 days before u/s and to not eat a heavy meal 3-4 hours before ultrasound only a light snack. And to drink a glass of juice a half hour before. :thumbup:

Thats what I was told also for my early scan. :)

Happy I just love you pics. That is also pretty much what mine looked like too.

Leinz baby zoela is too cute! I love her hand position. Thank you for sharing.

Afm. The doc confirmed my miscarriage today and was so nice and caring. We talked in his office for while afterwards. On a good note my uterus looks great haha! DH and I are in great spirits and plan to try again once my body has had enough rest and recovery. I will happen for us when God is ready. I will continue to read threads and journals and stay updated with you all.

Ich good luck with your scan!

Also anyone else who has appointments this week good luck!

I'm really sorry for your loss, Srrhc, but I'm glad you are feeling good about moving on and that the doctor was understanding. :hugs: I'm sure you will be back here very soon. Keep taking care of yourself hon.

Take care of yourself Srrhc...I am so sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->