Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ich: That is wonderful! :happydance: Its a great relief not to worry about bills. :)

Sevilla: I'm so happy September is here! 4 1/2 months and I'll be meeting Zoela. :wohoo: Fall is also my favorite time of year. Wow! DD turning 2! :) Our babies are close in age.

Seaweed: I can remember not being able to wait starting at 36 weeks or so. Either way its not long for you now. You'll be meeting munchkin super soon! And yay for making it to September... My goal is Christmas, preferably New Years! I never had any dilation with DD until her birthday. I did the other stuff first. But nothing until that day. So, exciting! Can't wait to come on here to hear about munchkin's arrival. :) Just a 2ww... EEEEK!

Snow: Thoughts and prayers, hun! Have a wonderful time today and enjoy your 3D/4D ultrasound. :hugs:

snow sorry to hear that honey lots of :hugs:

sevilla i am very happy about my medicine. i was really stressed about it yesterday and on a whim googled "financial assistance makena p17" and called the number!

seaweed cant wait!

Well they were able to confirm its definitely a girl. Other then that she's a diva with both feet and hands in front of her face.

They rescheduled me to come back because they couldn't get baby to cooperate and I guess that was the case all day today with their appointments. Must have had something to do with the blue moon. :haha: Funniest thing is she's been moving non stop since we left. :rofl: drama queen already. :haha:

Snow: What is it with babies and thier positions? I'm glad they will have you back. :)

AFM: Constant movements just started for me this week (19+3). Before now was here and there... Mostly after a meal, in the shower or laying down at night. But, not everyday. Would go a day or two without feeling baby move at all.

heres my scan from the other day. only pic we got. still thinking girl leinz?

Attachments

• scan 16 w0001.jpg
    scan 16 w0001.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
Yes! ICH, looks just like Zoela's skull. :wohoo:! What do you think?

still thinking boy lol!! can i PM you something?

Response posted to your thread. My opinion... So don't be upset if I've overspoke. :hugs:

Love it, Leinz! :cloud9: I miss that, to be honest...Munchkin has moved a lot less lately, it's actually more like early on when I first started feeling movement. Nothing like 20-30 weeks or so when he was fidgeting and kicking constantly. That was a fun time.

Lch, I think boy too! And also, I saw your other thread...I think the other respondents have covered my thoughts pretty well, but wanted to send you plenty of :hugs:.

Right after I had DD... It was so weird walking around with her on the outside. I still thought I felt movement for a few days afterwards. And it was so weird not having to pee all of the time. :)

thank you seaweed. leinz i have to pee so much its crazy. lol. i wake up evrey hour im like oh my god again??

Ich: Mine has gotten better with the second trimester. I think it eased up around 16 weeks. I was getting up 2-3 times a night in the first. Once a night now. And in the 3rd if it was every 2-3 hrs with DD.

However, I've heard that it may not be that way this second time around. As with your first you drop earlier and with susequent pregnancies you might not drop until labor day. If I walk alot I pee so much more.

BTW: I saw May 2013 EDD's now! And I saw March EDD's have entered the second trimester. EEEEEK!

AFM: I'm 20 weeks! Halfway and so excited! Just 4 weeks from viability... And 6 completed weeks from the third trimester! I'm on :cloud9:!

happy 20 weeks leinz! how wonderful

i already have a sensitive bladder. i wake up every hour to pee lol. when im not pregnant its 1 - 2 times a night

Ahhh... I see. When I'm not pregnant I don't wake up to go. That would be awful. :hugs:

that sounds amazing lol!! im used too it. my mom has one too. i mean ill never wet myself.. its just if our bladders a teeny bit full it feels completely full! i can never leave the house without peeing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->