Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

When is Bethany's birthday? I just now noticed it has to be close to my DD, Chloe's! She was born April 25, 2011. I had never noticed that before! :)

I did the baby wearing, and I'll do that again! :) I really am interested in breastfeeding. I did most of the feeding anyways as there was a trick to it. Chloe had to have a special bottle and we had to learn how to feed her. For 12 days she was on a feeding tube.

I don't know if I'll get a pump or not. But, then it'd be nice to get away for a few hours if I needed too. It's a good thing I have plenty of time to figure it out.

So you must have enjoyed breastfeeding, then?

Wigger: Thats a good idea with what you did with your kids. :) Reading, relaxing time.

Cath: I'm unsure what the inconvenience of breastfeeding would be. You have to feed the baby regardless. You do have to feed more often as baby digests it better, though.

You can buy a private scan I'd think!

Bethany was born 1st May 2011, so they are really close in age :D

Awww, What a brave little girly Chloe is :hugs:

I loved breastfeeding, we had quite a few problems, her dodgy latch left me in agony and bleeding to begin with, then I adjusted and was fine, but when her teeth came through and she wasn't latched properly because of the lip tie her teeth shredded me and we had to stop, I was heartbroken :(

Hmmm might go out for a walk with the kids when madam wakes up, then carry on with the spring clean x x x

No I know that I mean the inconvenience of if I have to go back to work early or for a few days a week instead of oh or mil making up formula I would have to pump and make sure there would be sufficient amount there,I know a baby needs more feeding lol I didn't mean at as in an inconvenience to feeding a baby I just mean in other ways x

Spring clean... Ewwww. LOL! I've also worried about teeth. Chloe's bottom two came in at 4 months. Then she had 8 teeth by her first birthday. And 10 now... Wow, our DD's are 6 days apart. I was actually due with her on April 30. But, I was induced because of high blood pressure.

Ahhh... Cath I see. I didn't get it but then again... It's late here and I have pregnancy brain. Lol

But, if you did decide to breastfeed you could pump earlier on before you go back to work and freeze it.

Awwww 2 teeth by 4 months? I bet she looked cute! I would worry too hun lol! Yeh its a difficult subject I suppose time will tell I will def give ita go though!

Soooooo I know its early but anyone thought of names?

Boy- Devon - oh doesn't like it
Girl- either Lola Madison or layla Madison.... xxxx

I'm thinking I'm having a boy and we're naming him Jason Wyatt. And our girls name at the moment is Jacee Marie.

I love Lola and earlier in this thread we had a name discussion. So if you want to look back. :)

I just love all the dreaming and planning and I don't even care if we change our minds a 1000 times!

I just want a healthy happy baby!! :) :) :) :)

Oh yeah, DD's name is Chloe Noreen and we chose it in her 2ww! :)

Morning girls I'm all upset and flustered here this morning :(

Just got my midwife bookin appointment date through and it's not until 11th July :( I'll be exactly 12 weeks then, which means I won't get my first scan until at least 14 weeks... I'm gutted... I can't wait that long!!!!

Told DH this morning that the moment we get back from Corfu I will be booking a Private scan no matter what the cost.

Oh my goodness ladies!! I'm kicking myself for neglecting u guys for a few days because I had sooo much to catch up on and I'm sure I missed a lot:( all ur food talk makes me soo jealous...my love for food is ruined:( I hope it comes back soon!! Even if I can con myself into choking down food I feel sick afterwards lol. But baby LOVES sweets. If only sweets were healthy!!
Krippy and seaweed...ur bumps are amazing!!!!!!! I'm soo jealous! I'm finally starting to show but to an outsider it just looks like a pooch haha
I love the names talk:):) dp and I are set on names haha have been since ttc! Our girls name is lyla shea(lyla means dark haired beauty and with dp and my features she will def have dark hair;)) and our boys name is Druce Aden. Druce means son of Drew which is dp's name while Aden means little fire:) druce def wasn't my favorite at first but it is def unique and is growing on me. Not to mention drew is soo in love with the name that I can't say no lol
I love Lola and Layla cath! Layla was our original choice bein that it also means dark beauty or dark haired beauty but lyla fit with shea better;) and I LOVE both ur names leinz! Especially jacee!

I plan on breast feeding again. With dd I nursed her for 17 months. I did have a pump but only pumped when I needed relief :haha: I did have a few bottles worth kept on hand, which I used when I had work done at the dentist.. With this baby tho I think I will pump more so to allow for dh to help more!! He doesn't do diapers and with me only nursing he was no help with feeding either :rofl: I was so exhausted the first few weeks I would fall asleep mid conversation :rofl: Ive definitely learned some do's and donts for baby number two!

I definitely plan to try breastfeeding. It's inexpensive and supposed to be good for baby's immune system, and I don't worry about going back to work because my schedule is flexible and anyway I am pretty sure everyone there expects new mothers to BF (two recent new mothers are doing it). The biggest downside I see is that it will make it slightly harder for DH and me to share night duty...but of course he can feed him expressed milk in a bottle.

hey ladies
i really want to breast feed. hope it goes well for me.. this is my first so i am new to everything.

i am feeling concerned.. i don't have any symptoms except a bigger appetite

Tezzy: That is awful! I couldn't wait that long either. I'd pay for a private scan. When would you be able to get it though? How close would it be to 14 weeks? When do you leave for holiday? Won't you be gone for two weeks?

Tlustica: You know I definitley love Druce! We all usually show little bumps first unless we've had prior pregnancies or we're carrying multiples. The second trimester is coming... you'll enjoy eating again. :)

SnowAngel: My DH didn't do alot either. He was working all the time, so it was ok. I was sleep deprived alot. This time it'll be different because there won't be the sleep when baby sleeps. Instead it'll be chase a toddler while baby sleeps.

S: I knew you were going to breastfeed. Are you taking a class? I've been trying to read all I can about it. I'll be watching videos etc. The lactation women are helpful but rough with your boobs, I've heard. I never thought it was for me... But lately I think it's beautiful.

Ich28: Hun, you are 5 weeks! (Happy 5 weeks!!) You aren't suposed to have any symptoms yet. I have no doubt that you will soon enough. :hugs: I'm new to breastfeeding also. :)

Cath: Happy 4 weeks! The :witch: had the best of reasons for staying away. :happydance:

Hey ladies, I'm having pregnancy brain and I apologize if I've posted this already in this thread. I should be finding out the baby's gender just before travelling to visit family, so I'm looking to do a gender reveal, I've already heard of the balloon release or the cake cutting, but I'm wondering if you guys have any different ideas.. :flower:

SnowAngel: No ideas here, but that would be fun to research. :) How exciting? Do you have any presumptions on which gender it is that you carry?

AFM: Thanks Ladies for asking. I woke up today with swollen gums on the bottom right of my gumline. Theres also a mouth sore there. I have been using salt water, hoping that helps as it hurts. I've also bought a soft toothbrush and scheduled a dentist visit for July 11. I just hope the pain stops before then.

On a good note. Its a great sign that pregnancy is progressing. As its common in pregnancy because of increased progesterone and bloodflow.

Hey ladies, I'm having pregnancy brain and I apologize if I've posted this already in this thread. I should be finding out the baby's gender just before travelling to visit family, so I'm looking to do a gender reveal, I've already heard of the balloon release or the cake cutting, but I'm wondering if you guys have any different ideas.. :flower:

My SIL wrapped a blue onesie for my parents when she found out she was having a boy. My cousin lives far from her mom and had a florist deliver blue carnations when she was having a boy. Personally i love the cake idea!

I think I'm going to keep the gender a secret (apart from on BnB of course ;)) I don't want all the comments like "Oooh you'll have two boys/girls! That'll be hard work" x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->