Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Snow! Praying for you and don't worry- I am sure you are in good hands. Praying you get the best medical team and of course, everything works out well & you and your baby are fine

Sending lots of :hugs: and prayers to you hun!

I hope you are OK Snow! Thinking of you :hugs: x x x

Hey ladies. Prayers appreciated (if u pray). I've been admitted to labor and delivery. They're monitoring me to figure out what the pains I'm having are and also have spiked a fever. They're running tests now. Will let y'all know when I know something.

Snow, take good care - I'll be thinking about you!
Xox

Snow - Keeping you in my thoughts! Hope everything goes well for you and baby!

As for the convo about BM's, didn't you ladies get a script for stool softeners after delivery? They had me start them within hours of having my daughter, they really helped.

As for the convo about BM's, didn't you ladies get a script for stool softeners after delivery? They had me start them within hours of having my daughter, they really helped.

They gave me colace (stool softeners) while in the hospital and I continued taking them when I got home.... sadly, it didn't make a difference for me :shrug:

SNOW - LOTS of prayers going your way :hugs: I'm glad you are in good hands and being monitored. Good luck :flower:

Thank you ladies. So I was having contractions tho they were small and no pattern. They stopped throughout the night as did my pain. :shrug: the fever went down on its own, my blood cells were elevated and when they rechecked they had gone down on there own. I had no medication just iv fluids. The fever disappearing has thrown my dr for a loop. He is totally confused by it. :haha: They did find I have the start of a yeast infection so will be treating that. And my iron was low so he gave me a supplement. But baby looked great on u/s and my water hasn't broke and I'm not dilating. So basically I'm on an even more strict bedrest because of the contractions and no sex for the rest of pregnancy. I said fine by me. :rofl: baby is still measuring small so we are still unsure of the outcome. But dr will be mOnitoring me more closely I'll be doing nst twice a week I have an appt with the dr to follow up Friday and will hopefully get a better understanding of when he plans to do what.

Also I'm more at ease with my dr. He was great while in the hospital. :thumbup:

Ohhh that's great Snow, I'm glad baby looks good and they will be treating your yeast infection and monitoring you closely. Obviously bed rest is not ideal but it's great that you are both ok. :hugs:

Good news Snow! Glad you have such a great dr.

Glad to hear you are feeling better and they'll be monitoring you closely. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

Snow: So happy! Keep her baking, everyday matters so much! :) :) :) I'm glad you are being monitored like a hawk and feeling better about your Dr.

Torres: I was never prescribed anything.

Great news snow :hugs: Still keeping you in my prayers

Lol@ BM storyline: Well, they did not give me any either, but I had no problem going 'cos the stupid epidural did not work, so the yanked off the catheter and I walked in and peed myself about 10 mins after delivery.

However, the stupid Tylenol 3 with codeine they gave me for pain made it so hard to poo, so hubby got me some stool softeners. Glad I only needed the meds for a week.

Anymore gender scans coming up? :D

It's fun being team yellow/green! But I love hearing other ladies find out what they are having :D

Seaweed: Girl! You're still here-:haha: How are you feeling? Anytime now!! :hugs:

Snowangel, so glad you're feeling better and all looks ok.

srrhc - so very sorry for your loss.

afm - I've been a complete mess the past few days. Woke up last Thursday feeling fine, sore boobs had disappeared overnight and no sickness. Have been panicking ever since. Went for our reassurance scan this afternoon fearing the worst, I was in tears from the minute I got in the car! But somehow everything is looking OK, good regular hb (the sonographer says they don't measure the rate til 20 weeks) and measuring bang on 8w5d. I nearly fell off the bed when she said there was a hb. So relieved.

:lol: Yes I'm still here! I think DH has a good attitude about it. Whenever I tell him about any kind of labor symptom he says "Oh that's good, sounds like your body getting ready to give birth...TWO WEEKS FROM NOW." :p

I'm feeling good, passed the school birthday cutoff and just finished the biggest work project I wanted to have done before giving birth, and DH's big work deadline was Friday, so we're totally ready for him. In the meantime, trying to savor the downtime and full nights of sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->