Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wow! The other day I sneezed and pee'd myself. It was terrible. I had to change my undies and all. Luckily I was at home with DH and it was on a kitchen chair. It was still gross. I was like not this... The perfect reminder to get to the kegels. Hahahaha!

I remember after giving birth they make u get up and try to go potty to make sure it all still works. I had been in there for a while and the nurse says "are you okay?" I said yes and laughed. I had forgotten how to pee by myself, dd had been pushing it all out for so long I didn't have to try to pee for months. :rofl:

lol thats funny. i had an epi with sophia and they wouldn't let me get up for hours. I had to pee so bad and they didnt want to use a catheter for risk of infection. it was hell plus i was all upset and everything. after they gave in and said fine i could try to get up, i fell and the doctor was there and caught me. that shut me up for a while lol

I never had the peeing thing. I had a cathertar in from needing high blood pressure meds during labor. I pee'd fine the next day, sore though. My feet also swelled up like balloons but I was running around Children's all day. I didn't have time to rest. I do know that I loved the hose shower head... It felt so good. I had 7 stitches. My first #2 came on day 4 post partum and I expected it to be bad, but it wasn't.

When DH and I resumed our BD sessions it hurt for about 10 times. It had me wishing I'd did those kegels. I'm definitley doing more of them now. Haha.

I was unlike most... I was released from the hospital 20 hours after I gave birth.

lol.. i guess nothing ever felt different for me after cause Sophia was such a tiny baby. I didnt have a BM for like a week though. that sucked.

Ich your scan pic is adorable! I am laughing so much about all the pee stories haha!!! It is keeping me entertained!

thanks srrhc! how are you doing? how has teaching been so far this year? 2nd grade right?

Bowel movement :rofl: I'm a carer an we use this expression all the time xx

I crapped shortly after delivery which I was happy about because it made me think maybe it didn't happen during delivery. :haha:

oh no. ive always been so scared of that happening during delivery! i dont know what to expect this time. Sophia was only 1 pound

Well I thought I didn't BM during delivery. But, my Grandma informed me that I did... OMG! Lol. It wasn't a big deal I almost got away with thinking that I didn't. :)

While we are on the subject... I did not have a BM during delivery... HOWEVER I didn't "go" for a whole week after and it was SO painful. To this day I will say that the constipation pains were way worse then my labor pains. Maybe it was because I expected the labor pains and NOT the pains a week later!!!!!!!!!!! (I did have an epidural after 7 cm dilated...). Anyway, I am 100% embarrassed to admit it. But I had to send DH out to the store to buy an enema. Which was the most humiliating thing I have ever done to myself. But it worked.

So... having baby #2 I HOPE I poo on the delivery table if it means it will spare me the pain later :blush:

(WOW, only on bnb can I get away with telling this story :haha:)

hahahah sevilla you made me giggle. dont be embarassed. constipation is awful. ill keep that in mind when colace doesn't do the trick :haha:

Thanks ich. Yes 2nd grade and I love it! So far this is the best year yet! I am hoping it just gets better!

Hey ladies. Prayers appreciated (if u pray). I've been admitted to labor and delivery. They're monitoring me to figure out what the pains I'm having are and also have spiked a fever. They're running tests now. Will let y'all know when I know something.

Oh Snow, I hate hearing this. I'm praying HARD! Stay strong... You are in the best place. I hope they get your fever down and figure out whats going on. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->