Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

thats great snow!!!!

i wasn't prescribed colace but they told me to take it.. its over the counter

lol seaweed glad you were able to finish things up.. what kind of labor symptoms are you feeling? have you lost your mucus plug or anything

Great news snow x

Bec so glad your scan went well x

Lol at hubby seaweed x

No plug. Just increasing BHs, pressure, and mild backache/crampy feelings. I had some BHs last night that felt pretty regular but were definitely not real contractions, but it made me excited that things could conceivably someday start to happen! :p

So happy to hear Bec! A rainbow of perfection for you! :)

S: I'm envious... I was up every 2 hours and slept poorly from 37 weeks with DD. She dropped and it was so uncomfortable. I can't wait!! Come on munchkin, get done cooking. :)

AFM: After seeing other women schedule 3D/4D scans. I've realized I need to reschedule mine. I have it scheduled for 31 weeks. But, have seen that the best time for a 3D/4D is between 26-28 weeks. This is because the baby gets bigger and turns head down after that. So, I'm thinking I'll go Nov. 1 at 28+4.

No plug. Just increasing BHs, pressure, and mild backache/crampy feelings. I had some BHs last night that felt pretty regular but were definitely not real contractions, but it made me excited that things could conceivably someday start to happen! :p

I never lost a mucus plug. But, I did have cramping prior and more frequent BM. :)

really? i lost mine with sophia. if only my doctors believed me that thats what it was.. OKAY lol lets not get into that

amazing news. i called an old boss from my first job (i am a phlebotomist - i take blood for blood tests etc) and he has offered me a full time job with health insurance benefits. I stopped working for his doctor office when we moved to the apartment as it was quite a drive. i am so happy.. he knows about the pregnancy and is very supportive. I will have paid maternity leave.. my own health insurance for me AND the baby.

That is excellent news ICH! :wohoo: Things are looking up for this thread. :) Yeah, I never lost a mucus plug and DD arrived at 39w3d. (I had HBP from 34 weeks and a scheduled induction.)

Snow, ICH, Seaweed and Bec.... Sounds like GREAT news all around on this board :) Glad things are going so well for you ladies!!!

Lch, that's such wonderful news. :hugs: Must take a load off your mind! So happy for you.

Bec I missed your post above! Sorry! So glad your scan went well. :hugs:

With dd I had lost my plug around 37 weeks an thought for sure labor would happen on its own and early. But no such luck I was induced day before due date!!

I never lost my plug with my son, or had any labour symptoms, I just woke up at 40+4 in the middle of the night to go to the loo and woosh, my waters broke in the toilet :rofl:

With my daughter I was losing plug for a week :sick: x x x

bec i also missed your post!! so glad your scan went well. a lot of times nausea can actually ease up around 8 weeks becaues the placenta begins to form

i lost my mucus plug a week before Sophia was born.. though my doctors were convinced it was my "yeast infection clearing itself out" psh.

Wow, the mucus plug has lots of different stories. :) I did try to induce labor with car bumps, BD, walking all day, staying active... Nothing worked. Hahaha!

lol my friend BD to induce labor. her water broke during it. eek .

hahahah her husband was so excited! he was like OH MY GOD IT WORKED OKAY LETS GET THE BAG ILL START THE CAR! and shes like wait!! your all wet clean up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->