Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

These last posts remind me of an episode of the show Friends (anybody else watch it??) When Rachel's baby is overdue and she begs Ross to have sex with her... once he finally agrees all he does is kiss her and she goes into labor :haha: one of my favorite shows!!

I don't know if I ever lost my mucus plug... can't remember. But I was on bed rest for so long, that once they took me off it was only a few nights later that my water broke on my way to the bathroom at 3 am :wacko:

hahha sevilla friends is my absolute favorite show. i was thinking of that episode too!

Sevilla: I know that episode also. I couldn't imagine being on bedrest. Especially, if you have other children to care for. I was on it for 4 days with DD. It lowered my BP so I was only required to quit working. I was upset at the time because I was taking 12 weeks of maternity leave. I didn't want it to start a month before DD was due. It worked out, though. :)

I hope I don't get bed rest this time. I'd have no one to help me. And DD is very active... I couldn't imagine and don't want to.

aww leinz. i also cant imagine bed rest. on the IC thread i go on a lot of women are worried about that because they have children. i noticed in the UK more doctors recommend bed rest for IC then here. my doctor has not recommended it.

im really really scared for my next scan actually. im excited to find out the gender and terrified about my cervical length. it will be at 20 weeks and i lost Sophia at 23. im just terrified it wont be good news =[

hey! i just looked at your little pic of Zoela. her skull does look just like my babies!

Ich: First of all, its all going to be good news. The clervage has did wonders. You are also being monitored. This is your rainbow. I have no doubt. Your cervix is no longer incomplete. When will the remove it? 36 weeks?

Next, you are really getting all of this terminology down. I take it that IC means incomplete cervix? I was remembering it at Internet Cheapie. It took me a minute. :)

I miss Friends. One of the best shows ever. My husband is always trying to steal a bite of what ever I'm eating and I always yell "Joey doesn't share food!!" :rofl:

Sevilla: I know that episode also. I couldn't imagine being on bedrest. Especially, if you have other children to care for. I was on it for 4 days with DD. It lowered my BP so I was only required to quit working. I was upset at the time because I was taking 12 weeks of maternity leave. I didn't want it to start a month before DD was due. It worked out, though. :)

I hope I don't get bed rest this time. I'd have no one to help me. And DD is very active... I couldn't imagine and don't want to.

Bed rest is really hard with my 4 year old and I can send her to the refrigerator for her own drink or cupboard for her own snack. We've been pleading with family who live 1800 miles away to come stay with us. But so far no luck. I have a cousin who plans on coming in January and she planned to rent a room. I've messaged her to see if she'll come now and I will let her stay for free til after the baby is born and she gets on her feet. I hope something happens. I don't know many people here and the ones I do I don't necessarily know well enough to depend on. I can tell ya tho, I'm not too impressed with some family members who have nothing going on and could come help me. :grr: dh can only do some much other then work. So what he cant do I have to.

hahahahahahha snow!!!!!!!!!!!

leinz yes IC means incompetent cervix. oooh it does also mean internet cheapie lol!! hope i didn't stump ya there. i'm pretty sure it actually comes out at 37 weeks. My doc said some people go into labor hours later and some people have to be induced. wondering how that will go for me.

snow im not sure if this is financially okay for you guys but maybe you could look into a mothers helper? just a few hours a week may help. wish your family was more willing to help you guys out :hugs:

aww leinz. i also cant imagine bed rest. on the IC thread i go on a lot of women are worried about that because they have children. i noticed in the UK more doctors recommend bed rest for IC then here. my doctor has not recommended it.

im really really scared for my next scan actually. im excited to find out the gender and terrified about my cervical length. it will be at 20 weeks and i lost Sophia at 23. im just terrified it wont be good news =[

Ich- my advice to u is to put yourself on bedrest. When ur not working rest. As much as you can rest. It's only going to benefit you in the end. :hugs: before this hospital stint I did I was on "unofficial" bed rest and now I'm on strict. So any little bit you do will help. :thumbup:

snow im not sure if this is financially okay for you guys but maybe you could look into a mothers helper? just a few hours a week may help. wish your family was more willing to help you guys out :hugs:

The problem I have is I live in a really big city there are 1.2million people and most are illegals :rofl: I definitely wouldn't trust anybody with my kid. Tho I am considering looking for somebody to clean. They just have to be cool with my Rottweiler and pit bull :rofl:

Snow: I'm sorry you have to go through 2nd trimester complications. I'm hoping when you have your ultrasound baby girl's tummy is all caught up. And you can resume to normal. Especially, with the holidays. I also wish someone would come help you. Every little bit counts. Could you hire a helper or someone a few days a week or something? I love Ich's idea.

Wow! Rot & a Pitbull. :) I love pitbulls! But unfortunatley, there are licenses and etc. you have to get here in Ohio to own one. It costs more money. Etc.

Here are Pictures of DD with our dog... PUG! He is 5 years old and we've had him since he was 2 months old. :) These were taken the day before yesterday.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6223.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6222.jpg

Ya I know about trouble with dogs. When we got them we lived in Maine and there was nothing for rules other then register ur dog (same for any breed) down here there are housing authorities for most neighborhoods which tell u basically what u can and cannot do and our dogs are on the "no list" everywhere!!! We've had quite a time finding housing that we could stay in when we first moved here.

The housing here is hard to find with any breed of dog or pet for that matter. Renters are afraid to take a risk of animals taring property up. But, from what I've experienced lately DD is just as dangerous in that aspect. She poured orange kool-aid all over my carpet. (Right in the middle of the livingroom floor... Eek!) Right away I put resolve all over it and rubbed it in. I then got out the shampooer. What do you know? There's still a big orange stain in the middle of my floor. :cry:

snow - i totally know what you mean lol. there is this website called care.com that my brother has found really good nannys on. You can do a background check on the people on this website with there social security etc. not sure how you feel about it. theres also house keepers on it

leinz i have said this before.. DD is just beautiful. What a cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->