Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Beige... It's not good. Totally obvious. I haven't figured out what to do yet. A rug wouldn't look good there, but neither does the stain. LOL!

lol.. one time my mom hired a company to clean a stain on her beloved white carpet. it was huge and im trying so hard to remember what caused the stain. probably cost her a fortune though. I have a bissell handheld for stains. works great =]

I have a bissell upright, and even used resolve. It helped but theres still a faint orange stain. I don't like it, but what can I do. I have to get used to it. The pitter patter of little feet will be around my house for awhile. :wohoo:

lol the other day my nephew poured his glass of apple juice on the couch . he looked awfully pleased with himself as well =]

Yes, I already have the couch thing solved... A cover that you can take off and throw in the washer. :) I'm mighty proud of myself.

that's a great idea. my mom has those because her dog insists on sitting on the couch . (100 pound German shepherd)

really? i lost mine with sophia. if only my doctors believed me that thats what it was.. OKAY lol lets not get into that

amazing news. i called an old boss from my first job (i am a phlebotomist - i take blood for blood tests etc) and he has offered me a full time job with health insurance benefits. I stopped working for his doctor office when we moved to the apartment as it was quite a drive. i am so happy.. he knows about the pregnancy and is very supportive. I will have paid maternity leave.. my own health insurance for me AND the baby.

That's GREAT news - what a stress relief for you!

Well, I am very happy and blessed today! But, I'm very mad at the ultrasound tech. I can't believe it... But this is how my Dr. Appt. unraveled.

My weight is checked... I've gained 4lbs in the first trimester. And I've now gained 7 in the second. All good there. Urine handed over. Blood pressure 146/86, great. Dr. comes in asks if I've been feeling the baby move. Which I have been feeling constant movement for over a week now. :) Dr. says Your quad test came back negative. Your ultrasound results were great. (SAY WHAT? This is where he lost me.)

I said "The tech told me you couldn't get brain structures or kidneys." He said "We got those, everything came back fine." I said "The tech said I was to early and overweight to get the required information and would require another ultrasound." He said "I don't see any need for another ultrasound. Everything came back looking great."

He then proceeded to find Zoela's HB with the doppler. Strong and perfect. He then said "We'll see you back in 4 weeks and we'll schedule your glucose test."

There you have it... WOW! I'm so happy for all this great news! However, baffled that I've spent a great deal of time worrying. Why did the tech say all the things she did? I don't understand.

Stupid tech!!!!! How annoying!!

But so happy for you!!!! That's great news!! :happydance:

So glad your appointmnt went well hun!

I got bubbas pram today and I am in love, well its bubbas and Bethany's :haha: I took madam out for a spin in it and she loves it, she has never been happy facing forward, but we had her facing us and she was chatty and smiling and it made me so happy to see her happy on our walk for once :cloud9: I put it in baby mode with a teddy in too, and its so perfect :cloud9:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s480x480/391997_481878218498540_460583878_n.jpg :cloud9:

How bizarre, Leinz! :wacko: I don't understand that at all! But I'm glad everything looks great!!

wow leinz. sorry your tech was so weird but im glad Zoela is doing great!!

wiggler such a cute pic.

ive been feeling a lot of movement since last night! its wonderful. i think i felt it around 16 weeks last time with Sophia - but decided it was gas lol. Didn't really think anything of it until 19 weeks

Hey girls,
How common is spotting during early pregnancy? Right at the end of a very stressful first day of school (teaching) I went to the bathroom, and noticed I was spotting. This was right after a BM - sorry, TMI! I didn't notice any spotting when I urinated an hour or so later, but it came back after a second BM a couple hours later.
IS THIS NORMAL??? I called my clinic and got the only appt for my doc that was available tomorrow (and luckily after school hours). When she asked for 'reason' I told her I was 6weeks pregnant and spotting, and the nurse/receptionist says "oh dear - uh oh". She said to keep an eye on it, and go to emerg if it gets worse. I think I'm more freaked out over her reaction, than the spotting, which the rational part of my brain knows is not uncommon, but still, I'm freaking out! I can't lose my rainbow baby :(
Please let me know what you guys think - if I should be freaked out, or if this is normal.

babyhopes im sorry hun. i think spotting can be normal a lot in pregnancy. some people bleed with no reason why. what color is the spotting?

Wiggler: Love the Pram! Your daughter is adorable! :)

Ich: I just love movement. :) Mine started around 13 weeks... But it didn't become consistent or constant until last week. :wohoo:

Babyhopes: Relax, put your feet up! Anytime there is bleeding its a threatened MC. However, bleeding doesn't mean MC. Lots of women go on to have healthy pregnancies. Do you feel like you've overdid it working?

AFM: I don't even know what to think or say about my tech. It seems so surreal.

Aw babyhopes I'm not sure what to say. I know my cousin was spotting on and off all through her pregnancy and she has a healthy little 2 year old boy now. So you really never know. Like Leinzlove said, put your feet up and good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

Hi Leinzlove! How are you doing?? Been too long since I dropped by!

eeek im freaking out! i made pasta for dinner and i put some Parmesan cheese on it.. well i just bought it so i didnt smell it or anything and i ate a bite of my food and new right away the cheese was bad. could this be bad for the baby??

babyhopes im sorry hun. i think spotting can be normal a lot in pregnancy. some people bleed with no reason why. what color is the spotting?

It was pink this afternoon, now it's brown. Is it worth a trip to emerg or am I over-reacting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->