Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

MIGHTY MOM: So, good to see you! It's been to long! How have you been? Feeling? I'm glad that you stopped in. :)

BabyHopes: I don't think you are overreacting. I don't know if it warrants a trip to the emergency room. I definitley would put up your feet and consider taking the day off of work tomorrow. Call the Dr. for sure. I'm sorry you are having this scare. :hugs:

Ich: I'm sure you are fine. A little bad parmesan won't hurt the baby. :hugs:

Brown usually means old blood hun...hoping that it is a good sign for you. Bleeding in early pregnancy can be normal for some but I would hold out on the ER...They won't be able to do anything for you besides an early scan but totally up to you and follow your instincts!

Congrats on the great scan news Leinz...even if it was a little bizarre! :)

I've been keeping busy. Couldn't help but stop by and see how you have been. Looks like all is well!

Mighty Mom: Things are perfect. Couldn't be better. :) Have you thought about giving TTC another try, hun. I'm not being judgemental... But, I want to see you get your rainbow. :hugs:

MIGHTY MOM: So, good to see you! It's been to long! How have you been? Feeling? I'm glad that you stopped in. :)

BabyHopes: I don't think you are overreacting. I don't know if it warrants a trip to the emergency room. I definitley would put up your feet and consider taking the day off of work tomorrow. Call the Dr. for sure. I'm sorry you are having this scare. :hugs:

Ich: I'm sure you are fine. A little bad parmesan won't hurt the baby. :hugs:

I think I'm more worried because my sore boobs are gone, and so is my queasiness. :( I'm not cramping, which is good, but I do feel kind of PMSy; achy tightness behind my pubic bone.

I called a got a dr appt at 4:30 this aft. The only crappy thing with that late is if she sends me for a scan, the only place still open will be the hospital, which will make for a long, long evening.

Aw baby hopes hope all is well Hun :hugs:

Leinzlove hey great scan news. X

Mightymom hey :wave: long time no see Hun hope ur well..x

Ladies my scan was perfect earlier she said it looks perfect il post a pic later.. She said I've got a rough due date of the 17th April. Xxx

:hugs: baby hopes xxx

Great news Cheryl x where about in Scotland are you? X

Babyhopes - I wish I would have read this earlier when you were online so we could have talked. Did you have any spotting this morning? I just googled it and it seems it's not uncommon to have spotting after a BM in pregnancy. From what I read, the most common reason is from a sensitive cervix and that bearing down for a BM can break vessels in your cervix. I will be thinking about you and sending positive vibes your way all today. Make sure you update.

Leinz - So glad everything is okay with Zoela. What a horrible sonographer you had. I would file a complaint. She caused you unnecessary stress.

AFM - I have my first appt with my OBGYN today. I'm excited but also a bit nervous. I am considered high risk as I had severe pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome with my daughter. We'll see what his plan of action is.

Cheryl: Soooo happy everything is going to perfection. I can't wait to see a picture. :wohoo: Did you set up another appointment?

Babyhopes: It's good that you got in to see your Dr. I hope you get a scan and that the hospital wait isn't long. Everythings going to be ok. :hugs:

Torres: I would love to file a complaint. I feel like such a whiner, lol. I can't even believe how it all went down. However, it may not be in my best interest as I plan on labor and delievery at the same hospital.

I hope you don't have any complications this time around. :hugs:

great news cheryl

okay well im officially.. flipping out. I think im losing my mucus plug. Its hardly any and it happened twice when i wiped today. I lost my mucus plug a week before Sophia was born. it was a lot more but im freaking out..

great news cheryl

okay well im officially.. flipping out. I think im losing my mucus plug. Its hardly any and it happened twice when i wiped today. I lost my mucus plug a week before Sophia was born. it was a lot more but im freaking out..

Go to ur drs or to the er. Theres a bunch of testing they can do. And since it's happened to you once they better pay more attention to your symptoms. Let us know. :hugs:

thanks ladies.. im going to call my doctor.. except just my luck.. they are at lunch .

cheryl im just outside edinburgh xx

ive had a constant ache in my side today similar to a stitch do you think it's anything to worry about? xxx

I go away for three short months and suddenly Mrskg is PARL, Cheryl just had her first (of many) perfect sonogram and Leinzlove is having a GIRL! Of course I'm doing great, you ladies are amazing! :)

Leinzlove: It's funny you should say that...

Ich: I would definitley try to get seen. It's always better safe than sorry. I'm sure they will reassure you that the clervage is working and all is to perfection. :hugs:

Mrskg: I don't think it is. But, if it keeps persisting. I'd call your Dr. and see what they say. I've experienced all kinds of aches and pains. With the most recent being... sitting for awhile or laying down. I go to get up and my uterus, whole lower belly feels like its going to fall off and aches so bad. I'm also having really really sore boobs again.

Mighty Mom: Yes, we are here MRSKG, Cheryl and myself. Feels great! And you are welcome here also... Expecting or not. :)

Why is it funny that I should say so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"