Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Cheryl: Awesome news hun! You deserve it

Ich: I really hope it's NOT your mucous plug!!! Praying you get to see a Doc quick!

MightyMom: :hi: Not sure if you remember me :) :hugs:

Torres: Hope you have a great appointment and a lovely ObGyn!

Babyhopes: I agree with Krippy, brown spots are old blood. How are you doing today? Keep us posted about your appointment- praying it all goes well!

Of course, Leinz: Great news about Zoella :D

AFM: Looks like MS might be fading. I've gone from throwing up 6x a day, to 3 x a day and as of yesterday and today, NOTHING. Nausea is still there, but I'm not losing everything I eat. Plus I was craving coffee today and had a decaf and still no vomitting!!!

Yay! My 15 week MS is almost over....:dance:

Ich hope everything is ok Hun...cx

Edinburgh not far then...x

Nessah ur lucky ur ms is away I'm ill :sick:

My next scan is the 21st. Xxx

Snow, Seaweed: How are you ladies doing? :hugs:

Trying to catch-up before I leave work and get DD from daycare :D

Cheryl: I hope MS eases up on you soon!!!

NeeSAH: Happy 15 weeks! I'm glad your MS is almost over. :) My symptoms stopped at 16 weeks! I was so relieved and thinking I'd be sick the whole pregnancy.

Cheryl: Yay, Sept. 21, isn't to far off. I really can't get enough ultrasounds. :) So, glad things are going to perfection. I loved your pics in the lucky thread. At your stage I think baby looks like a gummy bear. So adorable! :)

SEAWEED: If you are MIA today, I'm assuming you are having munchkin. :) I hope so! Also wanted to give an update on Ltoth, she is 36 weeks, dilated to 1cm and 50% effaced. Her baby girl weighs 6lb 3oz.

AFM: Symptoms:
Heartburn... Only going to get worse from here. Stalked up on the tums.
Vivid Dreams... Galore, weird.
Achy Uterus... When I've been sitting or standing, I'll get up and feel achy and pain trying to walk.
Sore Boobs... They came back this week. Sore and painful to have touched.

So first trimester symptoms ended for me at 16 weeks. And here 4 weeks later the symptoms are starting again.

nesSAH of COURSE I remember you!! Congrats hun!

Leinz: Got :bfp: on Saturday. Scared. $hitless.

Mighty MOM: Well, why didn't you say so?? CONGRATULATIONS! I am dancing with your good news! This is a great place for support! :hugs:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I need your EDD! We are all in this together for the next 9 months or less! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Then we are going to move to the parenting thread TOGETHER! Our babies will all be close in age! :)

Well the due date calculator says May 13 so let's go with that for now. I'm thinking I'll schedule my first u/s for 8-9 weeks. I don't want to go crazy like last time and get an u/s every week from 5 weeks on.

I'm also getting a new doctor (haven't found one yet) because my old doc's office had too long of a wait time, even with an appointment, and they only had the u/s tech Tuesdays and Thursdays. Plus I don't think they really understand me anyway. I'm sure I'll find a new doc in the area who gets it. Making a baby is hard work! :)

Mighty Mom: I'm so happy for you! This bean's sticking. I know it was hard being PAL with this one... I couldn't imagine 3. I'm so sorry hun. I'm very happy though you are pregnant!

I went to the Dr. for the first time with this bean at 9w2d. It was a long wait. :) I think its great that you are looking for a new Dr. It's a very important relationship. I like mine. He's the only one in office and he's rather expensive. But, he did a good job getting DD here. He was supportive and sensitive with my loss. And I trust him. :)

I'll put up a ticker here in a bit, with great pleasure. I have to throw dinner on. I'm trying Baked Potatoes in the crock pot and Philly Steak sandwiches. :)

Mighty Mom I am sure you don't remember me from the other thread either, but funnily enough I was just thinking of you a few days ago (and toothfairy and tooscared too!) wondering how you were doing! So happy for you hun, HUGE congrats on your BFP!

Aw Tawn too scared is pregnant Hun I think she's about 13wks. Xx

Ich, hope everything is ok, any updates? :hugs:

Leinz, your post made me giggle! Not safe to assume for another week at least :haha: if I have time, I'll try to update you ladies when things are getting started, or at least link you all to a thread in third tri.

Not much to report...felt really grumpy this morning for some reason (partly, I think, a little jealous of a due date buddy who just gave birth after a super quick labor, and I hate feeling jealous :wacko:) but had a wonderful lunch with a friend and now feeling better. I had some cramps this morning but I'm done trying to read into things...baby will come when he comes!
I was happy to realize, though, that as of tomorrow I'm at least halfway through full term, since I can't go over 41 weeks...I'm glad because full term is starting to get annoying. :p

Mightymom, awesome news!! Congratulations! :happydance:

Mighty mom massive congrats x your due on my 2nd dd's birthday :thumbup:

S: I was hoping! Dang, it. I can understand your envy. But your baby is coming anyday... anyday! :wohoo: I hope you do update us.

I plan on taking my laptop to the hospital... So, I can update. But, we'll see how that goes come January. :)

Ladies, I did see that too scared got her BFP. I messaged her a few days ago, actually. :)

AFM: I felt Zoela's first massive kick today. She must be getting bigger. :)

I will definitely be taking my laptop to the hospital! For updates after the fact if not during. We'll see.

Remember, Leinz, my "stop symptom spotting" thread in the TWW section? :haha: Think I need to take a page from my own book!

Ooh I hope too scared joins the thread! I like her.

I hope too scared does also. I sent her an invite. :) Yay, S... Can't wait for munchkins arrival. :wohoo:

Haha! Yeah, the symptom spotting does no good. It doesn't ever, does it? But, oh yes I remember. :)

Spent the day in emerg after passing tissue at school. BhCG was only 900; I'm miscarrying.

Best of luck to all you ladies- you've been a wonderful support. May you all have healthy, happy and uneventful pregnancies.

Nooooooooo! I didn't want to hear this Babyhopes. I'm so sorry for your loss. I truly hoped that the bleeding didn't mean this. Don't give up on your rainbow! I understand you need time away, but when you are ready please do come back and join us. All my thoughts are with you. :hugs: :cry:

nesSAH of COURSE I remember you!! Congrats hun!

Leinz: Got :bfp: on Saturday. Scared. $hitless.

Congrats Mighty! Sending you loads of sticky and positive vibes! I know you must be scared but hold on to the faith that you can do this. So happy for you! :cloud9:

Spent the day in emerg after passing tissue at school. BhCG was only 900; I'm miscarrying.

Best of luck to all you ladies- you've been a wonderful support. May you all have healthy, happy and uneventful pregnancies.

I am so sorry for your loss hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->