Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:hugs: Babyhopes. I truly am going to miss you. Take care.

Babyhopes my heart goes out to you. I just suffered my 2nd miscarriage this year too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. We will one day hold our rainbow babes and it will be a dream come true.

Hi ladies :) I just got an invite to this thread from Leinzlove. I haven't read anything yet, but I thought I would say hi.

I'm going to read back now.

too scared: I'm so glad you are joining us! :) How are you feeling? Yay for the 2nd trimester! Are you going to find out what you are having? Any names? There's so much I want to know about you.

Welcome too scared :happydance: so glad you are here, buddy! Looking forward to being more caught up on what's going on with you.

Babyhopes, I am so very sorry for your loss. :hugs: :cry:

Hi too scared! Welcome. I hate to mention it but I show in your signature you have had two losses. So have I. Seeing you pregnant again and in the second tri gives me hope. Glad to see you here and wishing you the best!

Good luck to everyone who has appointments this week and yay for the good appointments today.

I am very glad I started this thread... I can't even count all the rainbows we have cooking in here! And all the ones that will be cooking in here again soon! For all the heartache we've endured... how sweet the day when we start posting infant pictures and move to the parenting group.

You ladies are great :)

I am planning to find out the gender but we are waiting until 23 weeks or so (I can't remember exactly what I will be on the date that we will be able to go). They won't tell you the gender here at a regular scan so we are going to book a private 3D scan in November.

We have a few name ideas right now, but nothing really set in stone. We are finding girls names much easier than boys names. Right now we are liking Molly Drew but I am not loving it as much as I was. :haha:

srrhc, I'm sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: I had a mmc and a chemical. It is so hard to lose a baby but I am sure your rainbow is just around the corner!

Being in the 2nd tri is wonderful. It is so hard to believe! Actually, I had my scan last Friday when I was 12+5 and was put ahead a whole week! So, I time traveled to the 2nd tri a week earlier :happydance:

I am feeling good, but SO tired. School started again yesterday and I had students today. Holy cow, it is tiring! :haha: I am substitute teacher and I only have 3 weeks of work booked so far. I am kind of glad I am only subbing right now. It will give me a break every now and then!

How are all of you? Seaweed Eater, any day now!! How exciting!

Babyhopes, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: :cry:

Mighty Mom: I'm so happy for you! This bean's sticking. I know it was hard being PAL with this one... I couldn't imagine 3. I'm so sorry hun. I'm very happy though you are pregnant!

I went to the Dr. for the first time with this bean at 9w2d. It was a long wait. :) I think its great that you are looking for a new Dr. It's a very important relationship. I like mine. He's the only one in office and he's rather expensive. But, he did a good job getting DD here. He was supportive and sensitive with my loss. And I trust him. :)

I'll put up a ticker here in a bit, with great pleasure. I have to throw dinner on. I'm trying Baked Potatoes in the crock pot and Philly Steak sandwiches. :)

I want steak and cheese now. :haha:

I will definitely be taking my laptop to the hospital! For updates after the fact if not during. We'll see.

Remember, Leinz, my "stop symptom spotting" thread in the TWW section? :haha: Think I need to take a page from my own book!

Ooh I hope too scared joins the thread! I like her.

I told dh I was going to video the delivery from my cell as she came out. And then Facebook it. :rofl: we will see how well I tolerate another med free delivery if I'm lucky enough to make it to term without major complications. But def will be updating. After my hospital stay this weekend I told dh I was excited for labor this time because the hospital has wifi. :rofl:

You ladies are great :)

I am planning to find out the gender but we are waiting until 23 weeks or so (I can't remember exactly what I will be on the date that we will be able to go). They won't tell you the gender here at a regular scan so we are going to book a private 3D scan in November.

We have a few name ideas right now, but nothing really set in stone. We are finding girls names much easier than boys names. Right now we are liking Molly Drew but I am not loving it as much as I was. :haha:

srrhc, I'm sorry to hear of your losses. :hugs: I had a mmc and a chemical. It is so hard to lose a baby but I am sure your rainbow is just around the corner!

Being in the 2nd tri is wonderful. It is so hard to believe! Actually, I had my scan last Friday when I was 12+5 and was put ahead a whole week! So, I time traveled to the 2nd tri a week earlier :happydance:

I am feeling good, but SO tired. School started again yesterday and I had students today. Holy cow, it is tiring! :haha: I am substitute teacher and I only have 3 weeks of work booked so far. I am kind of glad I am only subbing right now. It will give me a break every now and then!

How are all of you? Seaweed Eater, any day now!! How exciting!

Babyhopes, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: :cry:

I am a teacher too and when I was pregnant and teaching it was a whole new level of fatigue. I thought I was borderline going to pass out all the time. I am sorry for you chemical and mmc. I also had a chemical before my 2 mc too. Boy what a year haha! But staying strong. What grade are you subbing for?

Too Scared: We have other teachers in this thread. :) Sevilla and Srrhc. :) I'm the SAHM... I don't think I'm alone, though.

Yay for gender scan. I went private at 14+4, was told :pink:. Had my 20w scan last week was told baby wouldn't cooperate. Haha! I've booked a private 3D/4D for November 1. :)

I moved ahead at my first scan also... 6 days. :)

On another note: I'm wondering about ICH. I hope she is ok and updates soon. I've been checking here frequently...

Welcome TooScared! You have joined a wonderful group of ladies.

Leinz...You are right! The amount of beautiful rainbows in this group is amazing and truly a miracle! :)

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you teachers! I taught just one weekly dance class through first and second tri, 1.5 hours a week...and whew! First tri especially I felt like I was going to collapse afterward. I had to take an extra nap the day I taught just so I wouldn't run out of energy!

I have really been lucky being a SAHM. I remember well the days of being pg and working 3am-11am... It seemed like all I did was work and sleep.

I actually have it really easy. I am subbing in a sole charge school with 2 students!! A girl in grade 2 and a boy in grade 3. They are wonderful kids. I think the hardest things are having to get off the couch and actually do something (like think! :haha:) and the 50 minute drive to and from work.

I would love to be a SAHM. But right now I would have to be a stay at home fur mom! Haha!

Mighty Mom I am sure you don't remember me from the other thread either, but funnily enough I was just thinking of you a few days ago (and toothfairy and tooscared too!) wondering how you were doing! So happy for you hun, HUGE congrats on your BFP!

OMG Tawn you're pregnant too?!?! YAY!! I remember you from the TTC of course!!

too_scared so excited to see you here too!! It's like a really happy reunion!!

For sure!! :)

We're all going to be holding our rainbows before we know it!

hi ladies..
well i called my dr. he said hes not concerned because its not a big amount and it stopped. he said if it happens again to call him and hell meet me at the hopsital. it just happened =[ im waiting for him to call me... hes in L&D.. im so scared right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->