Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

i went to my doctor. i told him what that on call dr said and he said "that's the most ridiculous thing i ever heard" which um.. it is.. lol! but he checked and he said it was just regular CM.. weird.. i got his private number now (glad i didnt have to go back to my ex's apartment for that) so that's good. good news is.. they got my progesterone shots today!! I go in on Monday. My fiancee was supposed to do them for me.. but obv that wont be happening.. so ill be doing it myself.

Wow your doctor sounds so nice! Hope everything settles down for you.

Lch, that's great. :hugs: I'm glad your doctor was understanding (and that he recognizes how ridiculous that other doctor was! Seriously :dohh:).

I found out today that baby is not even engaged at all :cry: both the doctor and DH were super nice and reasonable about reminding me that this is quite normal and can just be part of the journey to a healthy, normal birth, but it's hard not to be disappointed, especially when I really thought he had dropped. I just really don't want a C section! Lots of walking up and down stairs for me.

seaweed eater, don't worry! My DD never "dropped." She was stuck in my pelvis until my waters broke, but came out just fine the "natural" way. The important thing is to be head down, the rest nature will take care of. Try to relax!

lol aww hun .. he'll be here soon =D couldn't they induce you instead of a C section?

The day when you wake up and think "I just want this baby OUT NOW." That is the day it will happen. Must be a hormonal thing, but every woman I know who has given birth full term has said that the day she went into labour she had that thought!

Thank you ladies :hugs: MightyMom, I love that. It's like what they say about how feeling really emotional and hopeless can be a pregnancy symptom...certainly was true for me!

Lch, they would definitely induce rather than section, and no one is talking about either of those yet fortunately...it's just that being unengaged at labor increases the risk of complications like cord prolapse and "failure to progress," and it makes inductions slightly more likely to fail. It's really not a big deal though, I just read a few articles that found that 70-75% of first time moms actually start labor without baby engaged, and my doctor certainly wasn't worried about it at all. Just stressing about the worst case scenario! :wacko:

aww i understand hun. its hard not to stress. I'm sure everything is going to go great! does it look like you dropped to you ?

Ich: glad you found a better doctor and also good you have his private line. Glad it was nothing at all :hugs:

Seaweed: Poor hun, I feel for you. But you know, he might turn any time now. I hear spicy food helps, so does walking and being active, which you already are doing...Maybe you should go for a pregnancy massage :haha: worked for me! :D

Wow! This thread moves really fast!

Thank you for all the lovely welcomes :)

Mighty Mom, I remember you from the other thread. This is definitely your rainbow :hugs:

lch, I am so glad to hear that it was just cm and you are ok. What a stupid dr you talked to last night!

Seaweed eater, I hope you get to meet your little boy soon!

Hi to everyone else! :flower:
(sorry I can't seem to keep up! I missed 3 or so pages while I was at work today!)

Awwww Seaweed...I know how anxious you must feel. My RJ didn't engage until the day day I went into labour, everyone is so different. Thinking of you hun and yes get walking and bouncing!

Glad you appt went well Ich...It is crazy how different it can be when you see the right Dr.

Hello everyone else! Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Ok! I still am not feeling baby at all! I am trying not to worry, but I do have a visible bump already... I know some ladies here felt their babies much earlier :(

Thanks for your concern ladies :hugs: I'm sorry to complain when really things are so good! I am so blessed to be pregnant with a healthy boy and to have made it this far. For most of the pregnancy I didn't even think I would get here. I just needed some time this morning to let out all my frustration!

Had a good conversation with my doula and she gave me some good ideas of new exercises to try. Also going for chiropractic tomorrow morning...have never done that before so it should be interesting if nothing else!

Nessah it's so early for you hon :hugs: I know it's hard to believe sometimes on BnB, but it's very normal not to feel anything until as late as 20 weeks. I can't wait until you start feeling movements, but don't worry about it at all.

SnowAngel: I'm sure your baby girl will keep baking. :) Do you have any names?

Happyface: How much did K weigh? DD was small for gestation and her due date was right on with ovulation. She weighed 6lbs 3oz at 39w3d.

NeeSAH: It's normal not to feel movement yet. First time Moms don't feel movement until 21 weeks on average. And second time anytime before that. I'm sure any day now baby will be kicking the crap out of you. :)

S: Awwww... hate seeing those tickers go. 39 weeks is such a good thing. It doesn't matter when or whether baby drops or not. It doesn't predict when labor happens. DD dropped at like 36 weeks... I was still pregnant for weeks afterward. I also was frustrated and was doing all I could to induce labor. :) Munchkin will be here really soon! You can't go much longer. I can't wait to see him! :)

Too Scared: It's great that you are here! :)

Mrskg: You are such an inspiration! I'm so happy your rainbow is here in my thread. I'm so honored! And sooo happy for you! :hugs:

Krippy: Won't be long before its glucose time for you! I'd call that a milestone. :)

I know I'm missing someone.... I'm sorry! :)

AFM: What a long day I've had. But, its been great. I had another oral surgeon consult this morning. And finally its all figured out. I've been so sick of the go around. So, the Dentist put me on Amoxicillin, which I'm not taking until I talk it over with my baby Dr. Its because of a bacteria infection I have in my mouth. Next, I have scheduled two teeth extractions for Sept. 20. And then I have a dental hygentist appt. scheduled for Oct. 4. Then I will have my full mouth oral extraction 6 weeks after Zoela gets here. I'll have to pump and store enough breast milk to get Zoela through 2 days. So much for never offering a bottle. This surgeon was so nice... Finally someone to tell me what I should do and not where I should go next. Etc. The surgeon says this will get my periodontal disease under control and lower my risks to baby. :) Which makes me soooo happy! How much relief I feel. I will also be prescribed tylenol with codiene but I plan on talking to my baby Dr. first. I couldn't call him because he's in surgery on Thursdays.

I went to the pregnancy clinic today and recieved my first Zoela baby gift. I cried. It was from my bible study instructor. I got diapers, wipes, bib and rattle. It was so sweet. :)

Then I went with my SIL to tour our hospitals new birthing unit. Its so nice and beautiful. All private rooms with massive master bathrooms. You do all of labor and delivery in the same room. If you need a c-section, you don't have to be seperated from your baby at all. :) I definitley felt a lot of impatience... Just can't wait. :)

Wow, Leinzlove, sounds like you have a lot going on with your mouth :( (sorry I don't know all the back story) It really sucks that you have to have so much done. Teeth are something that just gives me the willies. I hate to have things done with my mouth. Sorry you have to go through all this stuff :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->