Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Yikes Leinz! Definitely check with your doc about the meds. I think Amoxycillin is ok but the codiene?? Also, don't worry about the bottle. There is a lot of hysteria surround mixing bottles and boobs, but we mixed at 5 days and DD didn't blink twice. Milk is milk and she was just as happy to take a bottle as a nipple! :)

nessah: I didn't feel DD kick until 23 weeks! And I thought it was gas for like another week. Do you have an anterior placenta? Usually it acts like a giant shock absorber and makes it hard to feel any kicks or movement.

Awww Leinz...I am so glad that you saw someone who was able to give you plan of action. I can't imagine how anxious you have been!

I actually had my GTT this week...I think they do it earlier here in Canada. Now just waiting to see if I pass but I am sure that I will as I did last time!

Leinz- we do have a name picked. I wasn't planning on sharing, but since you asked. :hugs:

Her name will be...... Caliana Noelle. Pronounced Cali-ah-na. :flower:

snow that is beautiful name!
glad you got to see a dr leinz.. i have taken amoxil with both my pregnancies. totally safe =]

I can't imagine how hard it must be for you teachers! I taught just one weekly dance class through first and second tri, 1.5 hours a week...and whew! First tri especially I felt like I was going to collapse afterward. I had to take an extra nap the day I taught just so I wouldn't run out of energy!

30 weeks pregnant and on my feet teaching all day... then coming home to my 2 year old. :wacko: I am sure some day I will look back on this period of time in my life and laugh :haha: Or I just won't remember it because I seem to only run on pure adrenaline :coffee:

i went to my doctor. i told him what that on call dr said and he said "that's the most ridiculous thing i ever heard" which um.. it is.. lol! but he checked and he said it was just regular CM.. weird.. i got his private number now (glad i didnt have to go back to my ex's apartment for that) so that's good. good news is.. they got my progesterone shots today!! I go in on Monday. My fiancee was supposed to do them for me.. but obv that wont be happening.. so ill be doing it myself.

Ich - Did I miss something?? I don't mean to pry... but are you not with your fiance anymore??? I hope everything is okay. :hugs:

On another note, I am SO happy your regular doctor checked you out and confirmed that the on-call dr was ridiculously misinformed :dohh:

hey sevilla. idk how you do it hun. tomrrow will be my first day working full time and i know ill be so tired!

i dont mind you asking at all hun, yes, i decided to call off the engagement. he was just treating me very, very badly. he told me that me and the baby dont deserve him. so i moved into my moms and gave him the ring. of course now hes sending flowers and chocolate every day. i have turned off my cell phone, he left a note in my moms mail box asking to go to my dr appointment on monday so he can see the baby. i want to call him and be like.. "the baby that doesnt deservre you, you mean" but i refuse to give him the satisfaction.

thanks hun. im kind of scared if its a boy.. =\ i would be thrilled either way but who will do boy - ish things with him lol??!

Friends, babysitters, teachers. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you will raise a wonderful boy if it does turn out to be a boy...and he will be better off than if your fiance were still in your life.

thx hun..

omg ladies i just made the best homemade fudge.ever.

Snow: Your baby's name is so beautiful. I love the Noelle also. :) I can't believe you weren't going to share. :sad1:

Ich: I'm also glad you are staying strong. You will be treated how you demand to be treated. And no worries... I'm sure you are team :pink:! I can't wait to change your ticker color! I'm so excited! :)

Sevilla: I don't know how you are doing it either. When do you plan on starting maternity leave? How much time are you taking off? Try to put your fit up and have a wonderful weekend. :)

TooScared: It's a long dental story but I'm so glad a plan is in action, now. How are you feeling? Those first trimester symptoms leave you be? Mine took off at 16 weeks... Good Ridance. :)

Krippy: Yeah, they do give glucose testing earlier in Canada. I'm having mine done at 27 weeks. You should pass it with flying colors I'm sure. Which flavor did you do? I did orange. How have you been feeling? You are getting super close to the third trimester! :wohoo:

Mighty Mom: I know breastfeeding will be established. I just didn't want to offer bottles at all. I still don't plan on offering them often. I want to be exclusive. But, its only for 2 days or so. :)

Hello ladies :hi: Thank you so much for inviting me to join your group Leinz, i'm so happy to be here :dance: I can't wait to get to know everyone and share in everyones joyous moments :dance: and and try to help people through any bad ones :hugs:

I won't be very active for the next few weeks in the run up to my wedding, but as soon as we get that out of the way :haha: i'll be here in full force :dance:

Grrr still ill, hardly slept and have to cancel my MW appointment today because my pelvis is wrecked and I can hardly move. :growlmad:

Oh well, feeling baby move is cheering me right up :) x x x

Aw welcome longing2bemum..xxx

Wiggler I'm so sorry ur still ill are they going to give u a back brace for ur pelvis?xx

I had a pelvis support belt last time and it did sod all, I need another referral for physio then I'll most likely be on crutches and pain relief :( x x x

Welcome loning2bamum and congrats!!! :happydance:

Girls I'm worried. I've had a lot of discharge since I found out I was pregnant. And the past 2 days it has increased even more. This morning I went to the loo and when I wiped it had a bit of bright red blood in it. It wasn't much and when I wiped again it was gone. Sorry TMI. Any ideas? Not sure what to do? :shrug:

Congrats on your BFP longing2bamum!

Wiggler, so sorry you are in so much pain! :hugs: I hope that your doctors can find something that helps you ASAP!

MightyMom & Tooscared: glad to have you both on here! It really is a full blown reunion now!

happyface, I am sure the discharge is normal hun, a lot of women say they have it in early pregnancy. But I understand it would be very worrying, so maybe call your midwife if you can? Do you have their direct number yet? :hugs:

Leinz, glad your consult went better than the others! Now you finally have a plan of attack hun!

Seaweedeater, I can't believe you are 39 weeks! Any day now! I am so excited for you!

Hi everyone else!

AFM, I have my 1st midwife appt today at 4pm. Not sure if it is my "booking in" appt or something else, so no clue what to expect. Anyone have any insight on what might happen at this first visit? I'm excited but a bit nervous as well!

I don't have the direct number yet. I'm not worried about the discharge. I had that last time. I'm worried about the bit of blood in it. I think I will wait for a couple if hours and see how it goes. In any case I think time will show right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->