Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Longing2bAMum congrats and hope you have a wonderful time at your wedding =]

happyface - im sorry your so worried hun, hope its nothing, if you can't call your doctor you may just have to wait it out

Thank you hun. Well I haven't had any spotting since this morning which I hope is a good sign? I called my doctor in Greece whom I trust 1000% and he told me its ok and not to worry. He said it doesn't have to mean anything at all and to wait it out. He also of course said that even if it is the beginning of a MC there is nothing I can do to prevent it so only time will show. But he didn't genuinely think this is what it is. So I guess its a waiting game... I will let myself relax if by tonight there is no more.

I don't want to be given a scan today because I've heard people who have scans the day they start spotting and all looks well and two days later they MC. So I'll just wait and hope for the best. And try not to panic! Not an easy task

aww hun not an easy task your right but im sure its okay.. lots of women bleed during early preg and its fine <3 I am Greek lol.

Hi Happyface,

I'm sorry to hear about your spotting. I had spotting at 7wks 4 days. It wasn't brown but red. I had an external scan and the baby looked good. The tech could see the blood in the vaginal canal but said it wasn't coming from anywhere near my uterus or baby. I was put on progesterone as a precaution but I suspect that maybe that wasn't even necessary.

I know it's scary but so many women have had spotting and gone on to have nice and healthy pregnancies. Just remember, once you've seen a strong heartbeat the odds are in your favour, try to keep reminding yourself of that

:hugs:

Oh, and just to reassure you a bit more - my therapist had spotting through her entire first trimester, like the whole time. She was signed off work, but decided to keep going to work to keep her mind off it. Never took progesterone. Today she has a happy/healthy tazmanian devil 4 year old beautiful girl with more energy than you can imagine :)

:hugs:

Thank you so much iwantpeace!!

The more time passes and I don't see anymore spotting the more I'm relaxing! :thumbup: I know odds are in my favour so will keep being optimistic about this! :flower:

Thank you hun. Well I haven't had any spotting since this morning which I hope is a good sign? I called my doctor in Greece whom I trust 1000% and he told me its ok and not to worry. He said it doesn't have to mean anything at all and to wait it out. He also of course said that even if it is the beginning of a MC there is nothing I can do to prevent it so only time will show. But he didn't genuinely think this is what it is. So I guess its a waiting game... I will let myself relax if by tonight there is no more.

I don't want to be given a scan today because I've heard people who have scans the day they start spotting and all looks well and two days later they MC. So I'll just wait and hope for the best. And try not to panic! Not an easy task

aww hun not an easy task your right but im sure its okay.. lots of women bleed during early preg and its fine <3 I am Greek lol.

My mil is full Greek her family is from a village near Ioannina. My dd has her great grandmothers name for a middle which is Ekaterina. We bought dd a onesie that said made in America with Greek parts. :rofl: Anyways it's crazy we all have a connection to Greece. :flower:

:haha: how clever for that onesie!!

Katerina is my LOs name. And my mums of course! :dohh:

Longing2bAMum: welcome and big congrats!!! H & H 9 months!!!

Thanks ladies: I will surely wait :D.... Mighty mom: not sure about the placenta position, but I see my Obgyn next week so will ask her

Leinz: So much on your plate, but I am glad you have a game plan and the main surgery is not until Zoella is born. Will ask around about the antibiotics thing, but I'm sure your Baby Doc will know if this is okay for right now. You are so strong and Zoella is so lucky to have a great strong mom... your baby gift story brought tears to my eyes also :hugs:

I just realized Wiggler, Ich and I all have our gender scans on the same week!

:happydance: I wanna stay strong and stay team green :yellow:
Exciting! So thankful!!!

happyface82: glad the spotting is over hun!!!

Hey ladies,
I had my dr appt today. He answered a few questions I had but basically said we don't know yet for sure what is going on and to stop worrying and go on a picnic. :rofl: it's not much to do but anything to get a break from bedrest. So I'll bring dd to the park tomorrow for a picnic. :thumbup:
He did say he'll start the non stress testing when I'm 28 weeks unless the ultrasound on the 19th shows we need to do something different. So for now it's a picnic, then back to bedrest til further notice. :flower:

aww snow have a good picnic! bed rest must be hard. =\ you sound like your doing well..

happyface my parents were born in Cyprus. so i guess i am really Cypriot lol. Most of my family lives in Greece now however. love your DDs name. glad the spotting has stopped

today was my first day of work. 7-3 and i am exhausted.

How is it that this thread keeps moving faster and faster??? YIKES!!! I try to come on at night before bed and I feel like I have missed so much!! So, for those I don't say anything to, please don't take offense. :shrug:

lch - I am so sorry that you have to deal with that crap from your ex-fiance. But I am so happy for you and proud of you for standing up for yourself, staying strong and doing what's best for you and the baby!!! Too often women let themselves get walked all over because they don't know what else to do. YAY FOR YOU!!!!! With a role model like that, your baby won't need anyone else!! Also, glad you survived your first day of work!! :hugs:

Leinz - I plan on working right up until I deliver if I can. Playing it by ear. Then I will go back to work in March.

Snow - That's wonderful that you can get out and have a picnic. Although bed rest is important, relaxation and not being stressed is too. So, it sounds like a picnic is the perfect medicine... ENJOY!!!

Longing2bamum - WELCOME!!! I have been a silent stalker on your TTC journal and was over the moon for you when I read that you got your BFP. Just in time for your wedding. Sometimes.... the fates just line up perfectly, don't they??? :flower:

AFM - I am envious of those of you with your baby's names picked out already. I am SO SO SO struggling!!!! With DD I had her name picked out by 8 months, although we didn't officially decide 'til she was born (we knew we loved the name, but we waited to be sure). I am 30 weeks and I have a few that I "like" but nothing that I love. I keep thinking she is going to arrive and I am not going to have a name for her :nope:

Tomorrow my beautiful baby girl turns 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!! Not sure where the time went, but I am so excited to sing to her and watch her open presents. It is so true that once you become a mom you just live through your children's joy :cloud9:

Sevilla I agree I feel like I am so behind by the time I get home and settle down for the night. I usually have about 5 pages worth to get through haha!

I can't even imagine how tired you are because I don't have a toddler and I am not pregnant but I am exhausted after a day of teaching!

I hope dd has a wonderful bday tomorrow. 2! Wow! How precious!

Ich I had no idea hun. I am sorry you are going through this but you are strong and there is nothing you can't do. I am proud of you.

Welcome longingtobemom! I love see new pregnant ladies here!

Snow so glad to hear good news!

Happy I am glad the spotting stopped but like the other ladies said it is very common. It still doesn't make you feel any better huh?! My friend had to wear a pad the whole pregnant she bleed so much. Her baby girl is now 4 and adorable as ever.

I know I am forgetting someone! I am so sorry if I am.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Girls who have pink bumps check this out.

https://toeblooms.com/

I'm in love. They are so stinking cute!!

omg snow. i love those they are adorable!

thanks sevilla. i chose a girl name but have no idea for boys. i think boy names are much harder!

Snow, your doctor sounds pretty reasonable :thumbup: relaxing is almost always good advice!

Sevilla, happy birthday to your DD :cloud9: and happy 30 weeks to you and bump! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing well today :hugs:

AFM, what can I say? Still pregnant :lol: I'm feeling a lot better about it for now though! Let's see how long that lasts.

Wow, alot has happened on my day away. My little sister and her friend decided to surprise me with a visit so I went MIA. We went shopping and out to dinner with our grandparents. Then last night we watched a movie "High School". Wasn't something DH and I would normally watch. But, its about all the video store had left on Friday night. It was a good time. :)

My sister left this morning. I'm now cuddling with DD... But, I have much to do. Tomorrow our friends are coming over for football games. The season has started and I'm now hostess. :) How exciting though... It goes fast and is 16 weeks. At the end this season we will be 37 weeks! Eek!

Happyface: Everything worries us about our lil babies. But, I'm sure its nothing. I had spotting a bit with DD, tinged in with CM. :hugs:

Ich: How are you holding up at your Mom's house? How have you been feeling?

S: Still pregnant today? But, not for long! :)

Sevilla: You'll find a name... I'm sure. :) Happy Birthday to DD! :wohoo: Also Happy 30 weeks! And... I hope you find time to get some rest this weekend. :hugs:

Snow: I'm so happy to hear you are off bed rest! I just know everything is ok or the Dr. wouldn't have put you on a picnic. Can't wait for scan day! :) Love the website those blooms are so cute.

Srrhc: I hope you can find some time to rest this weekend also. Have a good time with DH, watching the game. Have a drink! :)

NeeSAH: You can stay strong for team green! However, I know I couldn't. I'm actually pretty sure I'm :pink:, but dang how much I get scared buying things with conformation. I was told at 14 weeks and unable to confirm at 19 weeks. Were you team green for DD?

I think he knew I was making myself crazy on bedrest so he wanted me to go out relax and regroup. Now I'm back at bed rest. We've finally had our cable company changed so at least I have tv to distract me some. That and pinterest. My new found love. :rofl:

11 days til my ultrasound. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->