Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Exciting news!!! Got my midwife appointment for this evening!!!!!!! :happydance: She just called and said she just got my papers and had a cancellation for this evening so I'm going! OH will stay with K. I'm so silly I didn't write down where I'm meeting with her exactly but I remember the wing and I'm sure I'll find it once I'm there. Anxious and excited at the same time!!! :cloud9:

great news mrsk.

cheryl the placenta starts to form around then so its normal. i hardly had MS

Hi ladies ive been in here before in july, but i sadly had my 2nd MC :( Ive just found out im 4weeks 5 days pregnant so really praying this one sticks! Thank you lienz for inviting me to join your thread :) Ive just made my DRs appointment its wednesday at 9.50, doubt they will do anything other than refer me to midwives though. I feel a bit more positive this time, i got my first positive on fri ona frer and then did another yesterday and it was alot darker, so that made me feel better, although im not testing anymore, what will be will be!! My wedding in 2 weeks 5 days so feeling nervous about that lol.

Well we hav decided against it just going to deal with it if it happened at the birth. Think my ms is easing is it normal for it to happen at 9 wks??xx

Totally normal hun, don't worry about it. I had MS on and off since day 1. Between week 8.5 and 9.5 it seemed to go straight out the window....and then for me it came back :sick:

There is a grey area where the placenta takes over, most doctors say it's between 9-12 weeks, with functioning starting at 9. Placenta starts taking over and the baby's pituitary gland starts working it takes the hormone stress off your body and ms should ease up.

I hope it stays away for you :hugs:

Aw hey erinsmummy I'm also here for the second time hopefully this is ur rainbow Hun..x

Thanks iwantpeace I think being PAL just makes u para xx

Wow it moves really quickly in this thread lol i'm finding it hard to keep up with who everyone is and how everyone is doing :wacko: It's interesting reading people who are further along, I don't really have any symptoms, so it's like looking into the future for whats to come :haha:

When do people think I shoud make my Dr's appt? i'm under the impression they don't do anything to start with which is why I haven't felt in a rush to go, but should what do you all think, sooner rather than slightly later?

You are sooo lucky to not have any symptoms! Enjoy!! :haha:

I guess it depends on how the system works in your country. :shrug: When I was in Greece with my first pregnancy even though I called the doctor very early on he only booked me in to see him when I was 8 weeks I think. Here in the UK you need to start from the GP so again its different.

I can just imagine at 6 weeks for my morning sickness to start, just in time for my wedding :haha: typical :haha:

i'm not 100% sure how it works over here, i've only known one other pregnant person here and she went to the doctor for something else and then found out she was pregnant :dohh: I guess we'll call and just see what they say then :)

I hope you don't' get it before your wedding at least!! I was ill on my wedding day. Not fun :dohh:

Yes, just make the call! Its exciting!!! :happydance:

How is everyone today?

I have been feeling little baby kicks :cloud9:

I think my virus/cold is finally going, I am feeling better today that I have I 2 months :) x x x

Kicks!!!! :cloud9: Can't wait to feel kicks!

Glad your cold is going away. I've got a cold now! :dohh:

People love to share their germs don;t they? grrrr. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

The kicks started properly this past week or so. I have an anterior placenta so they are really really light still, but so lovely to feel :)

My little boy is so excited about the baby, he is always coming over to me and kissing and rubbing my tummy and he tells the baby about everything he doing :cloud9: My daughter couldn't care less :rofl: She is still waaay too little to understand though. x x x

Awwwww thats so cute about your son!!!!!! :cloud9:

i'm curious to see how K will react when she finds out though she is a bit young to understand I think. I will wait till I have a definite bump and then we can start explaining it to her :flower:

9 days til my next ultrasound. Tho I'm tempted to change the appointment for a couple days earlier. Bed rest has been ok. Just kind of impatient waiting to find out what's going on. :flower:

Wow Wiggler that's so exciting to feel the first kicks, I too can't wait for that:hugs:

Where in West Sussex are you if you don't mind me asking, i'm from Littlehampton!

Hope everything goes ok at your next US Snowangel :hugs:

Thanks Happyface, I think i'll get OH to make an appt tomorrow (I don't actually speak Swedish!) I kind of feel like a naughty teenager that got pregnant :haha: but i'm 30 :blush:

Two approaching weddings! Thats exciting Erinsmummy & Longing2bamum! :wohoo: Your tickers have been added on the front page. :)

Erinsmummy: Loving the fact that your lines got darker. :) It won't be long before you are saying "I do." It's so good to see you in here! :wohoo:

Longing2bamum: I don't know how it works where you are. Here in the US, they see you usually between 8-10w for the first time. Then every 4 weeks until the 3rd trimester when they see you every 2 weeks. The wait seems like forever in the first trimester. I hope your wedding keeps you plenty distracted. :)

Cheryl: Yeah, the placenta starts taking over. However, mine still came and went every few days for a bit. :) Happy 9 weeks!

Snow: 9 days... isn't very long for your ultrasound. Unfortunatley, I'm having extractions on the same day. Eeeek! Can't wait to hear how perfect baby is growing! :happydance:

Happydance: Yay, so happy you got in with your midwife. Happy 8 weeks! :wohoo:

Wiggler: So, happy to hear you are FINALLY feeling better! :)

Seaweed: Is this the day Munchkin arrives? How are you holding up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->