Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Damn hormones, I'm getting all teary watching 101 dalmations :haha: x x x

hahahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i shouldnt laugh :-( its horrible init hun!

I cried before i got my BFP as there was no milk in the house, i watched a programme on Jade Goody and a few women who have got cervical cancer and i was literally balling i mean on the verge of hyperventallating - then i watched Steel Magnolia and couldnt stop crying lol Saturday i cried literally from the moment i got up until the moment i went to sleep! its not good hun! xxx

Hey girls, we are at the airport now! Might not be able to pop online whilst I'm away so I'll see you all in 12 days!

good luck with all your upcoming appts and scans :) :)

Xxxxx

Have a lush time hun!!! So jealous lol!!

Well i got my First Drs Apt on Wednesday 13th and my first scan at the EPU on Friday 29th June at 9am!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

=[ my scan didn't show anything ladies. i am really upset.. my doctor said that everything is fine.. that i am very early and most times you don't see anything .. also he said if i use my ovulation date i am only 4 weeks and 2 days so not to worry.. i made an appointment for 2 weeks from today for another one.. i hope i see something. i was just really sad what if this isn't a viable pregnancy? he gave me a blood test again to make sure my beta went up so i am impatiently waiting for those results.

Oh hun your obviously upset but I think the Dr is right you very rarely get to see anything from 6 weeks over I think,hopefully your bloods will come back and show an increase so you can relax xxxx :hugs: xxxx

thank you honey i am just really scared now.. i wish i never got the early scan.. my bloods wont be back till tomorrow or next day.. at least if they are a good level my mind will be at ease.. damn that early ultrasound!

ahhhh i bet it did hun, i found this site that tells you at what stage things like the gast sack are visable, ill try and find it for you now hun.i think it was too early to see anything, how did your Dr seem when he was performing the scan? do you like your new dr? xxx

have a look at this hun xxx

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

aww thanks hun that made me feel better it says the yolk sac will appear anytime between 5w3d and 5w6d and i am actually 4w4d if i use my ovulation date since i ovulated really late on cd20.

i love my doctor! he is great! he is going to do my cervical stitch at 12 weeks regardless. some doctors prefer to only do it if your cervix shortens and you really have to fight to get it at 12 weeks. he is not like that. plus he is doing the best cerclage there is that is very rare, usually only a really skilled surgeon can do it, and he has been doing it for 20 years and it is the only stitch he does

Ich28: I know all is okay, hun! It was just because you usually can't see anything via scan until 5 weeks. That makes all the difference. Your HCG numbers will be good, and you'll see a happy healthy baby with ticker at your next scan. :hugs:

Tezzy: Have a wonderful 12 days!! :) :) :)

Sevilla: I've never thought of doing both formula and breastfeeding. I'm glad that worked out for you! Do you plan on doing both again? Also... I can't wait to know the gender. Let me know how everything gets along! :) :) :)

Cath: I'd be asking your Dr. about something else you can use for mouth ulcers. Have you ever tried gengigel? Thats very exciting that you moved up your appt. and scheduled your scan! :) Will you also be paying for a 12 week scan?

AFM: I'm also emotional and yesterday DH told me I was mean and moody. I was short tempered... As I had a headache and my mouth hurt.

Yes, because LMP is based on you having the perfect Ovulation on CD14. This is just how Dr.'s base it at first. If it isn't right they change your EDD.

Like for me based on LMP: I'd be due January 19, but based on O, I'd be due on January 26. So, instead of being put back later... I just went with O date. Baby can't start growing until conception.

Hun, please don't be worried... I'm sure thats why you saw nothing.:hugs:

I agree LMP is really not reliable, go by ov hun :hugs: x x x

okay i have changed my tickers.. lol.. i ovulated on cd20.. so now i feel better!!!!!

Hi ladies :hi:

I find myself here after the lovely leinz invited me. Looking forward to share our experiences and to get to know you all.

Welcome Madrid: So glad to see you here! :) You probably know some of us already! :) Congratulations on your BFP! :happydance: This is going to be a happy 9 months... I just know it. :)

I know I'm so excited lol we don't pay for the scans here in the UK hun unless you request them privately,my 7 week scan is what they call a reasurrence scan :) xxx

Yes, Cath... But some places won't pay for both an early reassurance scan, and a 12 week scan... So, I was wondering if they do where you live.

Here in the US, I pay for all my scans. Like 20% after insurance. I get a early scan, 12 week scan, Gender scan between 18-20 weeks, then a third trimester scan. If complications arrise then I'll get more scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->