Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Snowflakes: Huge Congrats! I'm soooo happy you are here. :)

Krippy: I'm so happy you got good news!:yipee::yipee::yipee: Yay for baby being on target and moving away from your placenta. I hope you can have the vaginal birth that you want. Have you any sneak peaks? Will you be doing anything to celebrate RJ's birthday?

We still are Team Yellow but with a scan every month it will be hard not to peek for sure. But so far we are sticking to our guns! For RJs bday I think I might make a cake and DH and I will just spend some time together. I am worried it I do too much for it that I will fall apart. I am just looking to let him know that we are thinking of him and wish he was here.

Longing2: Yay for things finally starting to go with this pregnancy. And yay for that approaching wedding day! :wohoo:

Erinsmummy: Woohoo! Almost time for your wedding! Very Exciting! :)

Happyface: I'm glad baby is doing okay. I'm sorry for your scare. I hope you have no further bleeding and your scan hurries up and gets here. :hugs:

Krippy: Oh hun, I'm glad you will be with OH. I think its great that you will celebrate RJ. And I'm sure its going to be a very hard day for you no matter what. :hugs: Yay for staying strong and YELLOW! Thats stronger than I could be. :)

AFM: Ouch my mouth! It's painful alright. I don't want to do it again. I really hate this liquid diet and so does Zoela!

Better news! WE GOT THE HOUSE! OMG! WE GOT THE HOUSE! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Krippy, so glad to hear about your scan. :hugs:

Leinz, congratulations!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: How incredibly exciting!! I bet that was welcome news after your dentist appointment. Hope you feel better soon.

Leinz...Hope you feel better soon! But congrats on the house...that is sooooo exciting!

Congrats snowflakes, krippy & leinz for different reasons each one of you!!!!

Snow awesome news hun
Sevilla that's amazing. When will u start maternity leave hun ?
Welcome snowflake huge congrats.

I don't feel constant movement yet. Saw baby the other day and have a posterior placentA and still worry. Sevilla what was movement like for u at 18 weeks hun

I will start maternity leave whenever the baby gets here. I plan on working right up 'til then unless there is a complication!

Well, with both my babies I didn't really feel movement until after the 20 week mark for sure. This baby I have an anterior placenta (it's in the front... harder to detect movement) and can pretty much say I didn't feel anything but an occasional fluttering realllllllly down low at 18 weeks. I know it's hard not to worry though :hugs: but what you are going through sounds SO normal. You will start feeling the baby soon!!! When do you find out boy or girl???

*srrhc - with 5th graders an early September field trip isn't so bad. It was a great "team building" experience and since it is a free hike, we get lots of chaperones!!! I bet it would be different with your little second graders :winkwink: where are you headed in October?

Leinz - congrats on the house!!!

leinz, feel better hun and huge congrats on the house! how amazing!!

sevilla - thanks hun... i find out the gender a week from today, September 27th. :happydance: cant wait omg.. lol

Congrats Leinz!! <3 glad you got the house will y'all be moved and settled before the baby is born?

Hope your mouth feels better soon. :(

Leinz- congrats on the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope your mouth feels better soon.

hey ladies my scan went well hes my pics i got :happydance:

Attachments

• 10.2.png
    10.2.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 10.png
    10.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
Awww lovely pics :cloud9: So glad the scan went well x x x

Great Pics Cheryl!!

So girls I have a question: I am having some twinges lower in my abdomen. It's like a quick and sharp twinge (doesn't really hurt but is weird) Just wanted to know if this is normal?

Thanks. X

Congrats Leinzlove xxx

Snowflakes it's normal Hun. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back