Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Cheryl, so glad the scan went well, and I love the pics! :cloud9:

Snowflake, that is totally normal. :hugs:

Cheryl, those pics are lovely!!

snowflake: I have felt twinges, pulls, cramps, or pinches every day. Must be normal! ;)

snowangel187: I was so excited reading your post! Awesome news and I am so thrilled for you hun. Such great & reassuring news!

Se.Vi.La: You go girl!! Wow! Hope I can still be that active at 8 months :eek: Glad you are doing well..

Leinz: :hugs: and praying your mouth start to feel better soon! At least, that's one procedure down eh?
And big congrats on the new house!!!! :dance:

Cheryl: Lovely pics! So glad scan went great!!!

:hi: to everyone else I missed.... and a big "welcome" to all the new mamas in here :dance: H& H 9 months!!!

Congrats on the house Leinz! Awesome news!

And Seaweed eater!!!!!!! Are you STILL pregnant! I will say a little prayer and do a little voodoo dance that tonight is the night you go into labour! I can't wait to hop on this thread and see it has started for you!

This thread moves too fast for me!

I am sorry, I know I am going to end up missing a lot of stuff. :dohh:

Cheryl, awesome pictures! What a cutie! Congratulations on the great scan!

Leinz, congratulations on the house!! :happydance: I hope your mouth feels better soon.

Seaweed, I hope your little boy shows up soon. I guess you are meeting him next week no matter what anyway! Very exciting!

Welcome Snowflake.

I hope you are all well :flower:

Not feeling to good right now. I'll chat soon. Have a good weekend everyone! :hugs:

Leinz congrats! I bet you are relieved!

Sevilla we are going to the state park to learn about see turtles. It is my favorite field trip. The kids to pretend they are turtles on the beach!

Thanks for thinking of me, ladies :hugs: How are you both doing? I hope tonight is the night too! I just had the first NST where there was even a hint of a contraction so I'm happy with that, even though there's been no actual progress. I hope things are warming up!

Leinz, please take it easy and I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

lol seaweed.. i keep coming in hoping your in labor! soon hun!!

Leinz congrats on house hope your feeling better soon x

Cheryl :cloud9: gorgeous pic congrats x

This baby is in it for the long haul! :lol: Still crossing my fingers that it starts today! Hope everyone is having a good Saturday :hugs:

congrats cheryl!!! glad all is going so well for you!!!!

seaweed how far are you today hun? hope the little one gets moving soon!

S: 41+2... Munchkin is really really loving your womb. Try to enjoy these last 33 or less hours, hun! Have you been uncomfortable? I was with DD, couldn't sleep at all. I was wanting baby to hurry and I wasn't late. 9 days past your EDD!!! You will be telling Munchkin about it for sure.

Cheryl: Those are great pics! Beautiful, Beautiful baby! I'm so happy things are going well. :hugs: When will you be sharing your great news?

Snowflake: I had the stretching etc in the first trimester. Also, so normal. :)

Krippy: Happy 28 weeks! :) Time is going! :)

AFM: Our closing date was moved today for Oct. 19 to Oct. 5! Yes, Oct. 5 that is soon. Mainly because we don't need bank financing. DH's Grandma died this past April and she left an inheritance to my FIL. Well he is loaning us the money with no interest and we are paying him back with monthly installments. It's nice for him to help us out, cuts back on fees and interest. Plus, he has no use for the money right now, just sitting in his bank account.

We are setting our move in date for Nov. 30. However, we could be ready before then. I think that date will be RUSH enough. We have a kitchen room, but it needs a whole new kitchen installed. And thats the big thing we need to move in. Plus packing, cleaning both places... Etc. And I get to do two baby rooms. :)

Seaweed will u be updating us from the hospital or will we have to wait for you to get home? :thumbup: if we don't get to hear from you before baby comes, good luck and we'll be thinking about you. :hugs:

Leinz that's great you don't have to deal with the bank!! Are you guys doing all the work yourselves?

Afm today I brought dd to a birthday party. We were there for about four hours so I'm having a little pain tonight, but she had a great time!! On a side note this little boy who is a friend of hers from school invited her the ONLY girl. I think I might need to watchout for this 5 year old boy. :rofl: I think it's cute tho. ;) although they seemed to hug each other an awful lot. :haha:

Headed to bed early. Night everybody!

Seaweed, if we don't hear from you at least every 6 hours I am going to assume you are at the hospital delivering! LOL

snow: How cute! The first boy crush. :)

Leinz: thrilled that you got the house and the move-in date has been moved up!! It's a lot to get done in a short time but it's SO exciting that you will be in before the baby gets here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->