Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hahaha. I am still here! :p There's only like a 10% chance things will even start before we go in tomorrow evening, so you should definitely not assume I have gone into labor spontaneously.

I am not sure about updating...it depends on how it goes! I hope things get started right away and I am busy focusing on labor, but I bet I will have several hours of boring early labor...either way before I go in I will probably start a thread in third tri so I can update you guys and my buddies on a couple other threads in one place. I'll post a link :)

Seaweed: I can't wait! I also can't believe how Munchkin has kept us waiting. :) Please definitley post the link to keep us updated. I'm so excited! Our babies keep getting closer in age... Within 4 months if I go two days past my EDD at this point. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

AND OMG! I'm very excited! Look how many tickers I get to turn :blue: or :pink: this coming week. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

AFM: Here's my BUMP!
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_6511_zpsc20ff59c.jpg

Also about the house... with the repairs we'll do most things ourselves. Others we'll pay the labor. Like we don't plan on installing our own cabinets. But, we do plan on new tile and painting ourselves. As with the baby rooms and etc... We'll be doing ourselves. And not everything will be done before we move in. This is a fixer upper and we are only borrowing enough to make it livable. It's very important that we have it paid off in 10 years. We have 2 bathrooms, the upstairs has a place for a tub. But, we won't be able to afford one for awhile. We want a whirlpool tub that costs about $4000... So we will hold out and use the bathroom for a toilet and sink.

The floors are hardwood and not bad. So, downstairs we'll leave bare so they are easier to keep clean with the babies. The house we are in now... I shampoo a lot! The bedrooms we'll area rug for now. Eventually, I'd like all carpet but we will wait until we can afford really nice carpet and the kids are grown a bit more.

We'll make a list and prioritize etc. The previous owners started fixing it up. This house has all new windows (like 16 of em), New high efficent furnace, New central air unit, All new wiring and insulation.

Sorry ladies, when I talk about the house... I get going. :)

I could listen to you talk about your house all day. I rent, so I'm living vicariously through you!

Seawood - wishing you a safe and quick labour! I'm very excited for you!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow Seaweed!! I bet your super excited!!

Leinz - You can put me down for 1st Ultrasound appt on Oct 12!! :)
P.S. I never noticed it before but you are due on our Anniversary!! Hence, the 120 in my screenname.

Hey snowflakes I've just realised I remember u from sandovals thread in the ttc section lol how u doin?xx

Leinz - while you are at it updating, I have another appointment on Oct 16th... nothing special, just going every two weeks for about a month, them I'm every week. Can't believe my "every two week" appointments are here already!!! Last pregnancy each time I went I got an ultrasound to check on my cervix... this time around I am a boring pregnancy and I am in and out of the office so quick!! Haha LOVE IT!!!

Glad everyone is doing well. Seaweed, thoughts and prayers are with you for a fast and easy delivery tomorrow!!! GOOD LUCK :)

Good luck tonight/tomorrow Seaweed :) You're starting the meds tonight, right? (sorry I don't know what they are called. :shy:) I hope things go very smoothly and fast!

So excited for you Seaweed Eater! Wishing you and lil' man a happy and easy (and hopefully quick!) delivery!

seaweed!!! :yay: Good luck!! can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby!!
You will do great!!!

OMG Seaweed, is tomorrow induction day already??? Good luck!! Can't wait to meet the little man!

Snowflakes: WOW! My EDD is your anniversary! My ticker is counting down for you also. :) 17 weeks to go! I get your username. :)

MightyMom: Wow, thats pretty sure of team :blue:! :wohoo:

Seaweed: Yay! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see Munchkin. :yipee:

I'll add dates and change tickers later today!

Thanks ladies, yep, I am in Pacific Time so it's just after noon here. Going in to the hospital around 7 tonight for Cervidil to ripen my cervix, and then probably Pitocin tomorrow morning to get contractions going. I will update when I can!

For now, I'm getting another massage :D

I just had a bloody show! Maybe labor is starting anyway!! OMG losing my head with excitement :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->