Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

yeahhh Seaweed!

Cheryl - Hey girl! I remember you too! I am doing well. Quite anxious for the 1st Ultrasound. Just wishing the next 3 weeks or so away!

Leinz - That is so odd that we are due on each others Anniversaries!

Updates here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/1199217-a.html#post21525321

I bought this for Zoela on eBay... $13.99 free shipping. Other sites want between $20-$25 for it. I love it and I couldn't resist!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/ca-11869_1z_zps01a4d4fe.jpg

leinz that is just so adorable!!! i am going straight to the store to buy baby clothes on thursday after my utlrasound!

- i do have a secret fear that the baby will cross its legs again. grr

Drink cold juice before you go. That will get baby going! How exciting!!

i did that last time! lol.. but ya see my ultrasound place is a 20 min drive.. atleast a 10 min wait.. so should i drink the juice before i leave ? or in the waiting room/?

I drink it from an hour before I went... In the car and in the waiting room. It worked at 14+4. Didn't drink anything at 19+2 and Zoela kept her legs crossed the whole time.

I don't know I did Apple Juice. But, with DD I just ate Mcdonalds right before and she moved around alot just fine.

This last time with Zoela I drink my water and it was morning. I didn't feel like eating or anything else... And she wasn't active at all. Asleep to boot.

I was told to drink orange juice, soda, or coffee. Anything really sugary that will get the baby up and moving!

Aw snowflakes when u getting a scan Hun??xxx

Seaweed how exciting :happydance: xx

Leinzlove thts scouted Hun. Cxx

Ich when u going for ur scan Hun?xx

Leinz - some dates for you :winkwink:

Got my 12-week scan on Oct 11th.
Consultant appointment on Oct 23rd.
Full glucose test on Nov 2nd.

That's it for now. We are still debating as to whether we'll go private to find out the sex of the baby a bit sooner rather than wait for the 20-week scan. :thumbup:

Leinz - Super cute outfit! OMG!

Seaweed - I'm sure your pushing!

Cheryl - 1st appt is 10/12. Not too far off!

Good morning ladies!!! I just want to say a quick hello and introduce myself. I am 29 and DH is 33 and we've been married for 7 years and have 2 sons (6) and (3) and we are so excited on the arrival of our 3rd little boy and rainbow baby in early Feb after a mmc in March of this year!!!!! So far this pregnancy has been great. I had the usual amount of morning sickness for me. We moved into our beautiful new home (during the morning sickness weeks.... not fun). And we found out last Tuesday at our 19/20 week scan that we're expecting a boy! It was discovered that our little guy has something called an Echogenic intracardiac focus (a bright spot on the muscle of his heart) Thankfully this isn't anything to worry about on its' own and it causes no issues to the function of his heart but we have a level 2 scan tomorrow just to get a closer look just to be on the safe side. Docs have reassured me this one spot is nothing to be worried about and that they're just crossing their T's and dotting their I's.

I've been feeling the baby move a lot lately. DH put his head on my belly a couple nights ago and got kicked in the face LOL.... I'm sure it won't be the last time hehehehe.

Hope all you ladies are feeling well and having wonderful pregnancies!!! And I hope to get to know you and share your pregnancies with you.

Welcome twokiddos! I think I recognise your name from previous threads. I also had the last mc in March & I'm also due in feb but on the 19th. Still waiting to find out the gender until next week when I'll have the scan.
I hope you'll enjoy being part of this group!

Welcome twokiddos! I think I recognise your name from previous threads. I also had the last mc in March & I'm also due in feb but on the 19th. Still waiting to find out the gender until next week when I'll have the scan.
I hope you'll enjoy being part of this group!

Hi Madrid! I remember you from the October 2012 boards and I think even back in the TTC/TWW boards! How exciting we're both here together again!!!! Congrats to you and I hope this week flies by for you! Any intuition on baby's gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->