Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Twokiddos: So glad you are here! :) Congratulations! I also as you know MC in March... And was expecting a little dragon in October. Congratulations on :blue:! :yipee:

Madrid: I can't wait to find out what you are having. :)

I've met everyone in this thread at some point along my journey. Starting with Seaweed who fell pregnant my first month TTC on this thread. (I had been trying for 4 cycles prior to that, but had yet to become active on BNB.)

Ladies I will get these dates and tickers updated... I really will. But, I'm going to lay down for a bit.

Lol@ drinking juice before scan.

Ich: I hope baby cooperates so you can determine gender

My scan is tomorrow, but staying strongly :yellow:

Madrid, Wiggler, MrsKg: You guys are also getting ready for gender scans right? :dance:

twokiddos: welcome!!! Congrats on being 1/2 way!!

Leinz: how are you feeling?
More dates for you, Obgyn appointment is Oct 11th. Thanks!

Stay strong Nessah...You can do it! Team Yellow is soooo much fun!

Welcome to all of our new mamas! You are such a social butterfly Leinz...Love it! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Leinz I don't remember if I updated my appts the other day, but if I did sorry in advance for the repeat.

Oct 5. OB appt
Oct 17 ultrasound.

Welcome twokiddos! I don't know if you remember me, I also m/c in March. Congrats on your new rainbow and congrats on team :blue:!!

Leinz: We won't hold it against you if you relax hun. Take a break!

twokiddos I think is a girl this time but I could be as wrong as I was with my ds. This time I've been back and forth with mixed feelings but mostly pink. Hope the week flies!!!!!

Nessah I've been ready for a while!! lol I can't wait to start buying stuff and my mom has offered to sew all I want or need. She's great isn't she?
I don't know how you can keep team yellow hun. I couldn't unless they can't see.

where is seaweed? I hope she's resting with her baby boy in her arms

I'm about to update tickers and appointment dates? Please let me know if I've made a mistake or need further changes. I'd like to have this updated as you all know I'll be changing quite a bit of ticker colors and adding our first birth in here this week! Eeeeek! :yipee:

Also... What do you think about waiting until like January to move us to the parenting group thread? And then keeping both threads going. As I don't think it'd be an issue of having newborn mothers in here for a time?

I am still waiting for a few TTC friends and TTCAL to join us in here super soon. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I don't see an issue with that. Seems like it makes sense to have this here until you are a Mommy and then have two threads, one here for your PAL buds and one in the baby boards for when we all graduate.

TWOKIDDOS WELCOME!!!!!! I also remember you from the TTC boards... I think we were both in a TTC thread for second/third time mommies!! So excited you are here and doing well!!

Leinz - I agree with MightyMom... keep this thread going and the pregnant ladies can get some advice/insight from the new moms!!! Then when the majority of us have had our babies, start a new thread??? Sounds like a good plan :)

AFM - I just heard from DD's daycare today that they cannot allow me to switch her to part time during my maternity leave because they are on a waiting list and they would have to give away her spot on the days she wouldn't attend. This isn't an option for me because I need her spot saved for when I return back to work. I was bummed that I am going to have to pay for her to be full time when I am sitting at home with the new baby (and her - if I can't get us out of the house in the morning). Don't know if that makes much sense the way I explained it... Oh well, I will get over it and make do. Just hate wasting money!!!

Welcome twokiddos!!!! How exciting

Cheryl gender scan on Thursday. Yay

Sevilla I'd be annoyed too hun....

That does stink! Your daycare must be hard to get into. I hope you don't have to waste money. :hugs:

AFM:Today's Zoela Buys... I'm on a roll. LOL! I couldn't resist these deals. The 3pc. bunny outfit by childrens place $4.18 total and the Carter's Layette set total $4.01 on eBay. Both new with tags. :yipee:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/T2eC16hHJHoE9n3KhWOIBQPIv8y760_57.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/T2eC16FHJIYE9qUcNUTKBQO5OonWQ60_57.jpg

TWOKIDDOS WELCOME!!!!!! I also remember you from the TTC boards... I think we were both in a TTC thread for second/third time mommies!! So excited you are here and doing well!!

Leinz - I agree with MightyMom... keep this thread going and the pregnant ladies can get some advice/insight from the new moms!!! Then when the majority of us have had our babies, start a new thread??? Sounds like a good plan :)

AFM - I just heard from DD's daycare today that they cannot allow me to switch her to part time during my maternity leave because they are on a waiting list and they would have to give away her spot on the days she wouldn't attend. This isn't an option for me because I need her spot saved for when I return back to work. I was bummed that I am going to have to pay for her to be full time when I am sitting at home with the new baby (and her - if I can't get us out of the house in the morning). Don't know if that makes much sense the way I explained it... Oh well, I will get over it and make do. Just hate wasting money!!!

I hate that about daycares/preschools. It's because they're depending on that spot/income so whether ur there or not u pay. I put dd in a preschool summer camp this summer and we went away before the end and had to pay for the days she wasn't there. What I really dislike is paying for holidays that they're closed. :growlmad:

Snow - Thanks for sharing my pain!!!!!! It's such a necessary evil in my life!!! The plus side, DD LOVES her day care like you wouldn't believe. Pulling her out would be punishment... not that I would anyway. But I am not even going to bother to look for a different place, as I am sure they are all the same when it comes to the payment policy. And hey, I have to understand that they are a "business" and need to make money... I get it, but don't have to like it!!!

:yipee: Wow! So happy for our newest mama!!! So happy she made it!!! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->