Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Aw congrats seaweed can't wait to see a photo of ur gorgeous boy. Xxx

Congrats seaweed x

Welcome kiddo x

Nessah yip 9 more sleeps till my scan :happydance:

Leinzlove I have a consultant app on fri not sure what to expect will keep you updated x

Thank you ladies! :hugs: Well it would have been funny if he'd turned out :pink: after all the scans we had! :p I actually feel like the scans taught us a lot about him. His face looks a lot like his 34 week 3D photo. And he's had his hands by his face on every single scan, and in fact when he came out they were all peely from being chewed on, and at first when we tried feeding we couldn't get him to take the breast because he only wanted his own fingers! :haha:

Aw, how adorable!! I bet he likes mommy's offering a lot more than his fingers now though. ;)

Awww Seaweed!! Great to see you back- sending lots of kisses to your bundle of joy :hugs: I love newborns :hehe:

So, scan went great!!! Saw my yellow bean sucking away and being difficult with sonographer; he/she won't flip over so we could take heart measurements!! Well, 45mins later, we had success but spent almost 20 mins starring at my baby making funny sucking motions - I was so teary!!! Can't wait to meet him/her in Feb!!!

awww nessah taht is awesome.. you are team yellow right?

seaweed he sounds adorable!

here is my first bump pic. 19+3

Attachments

• 19+3-1.jpg
    19+3-1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! It's nice to see so many familiar faces!!!

Congrats seaweed on your new bundle of joy!

Just wanted to give you all an update on today's level 2 ultrasound. The baby looks perfect. Still measuring a week bigger so I really won't be surprised to go a little earlier than my due date (which is Feb 9th) but today was measuring Feb 1st. We shall see :) More importantly though, the doc took a close look at the echogenic intracardiac focus, and every other square inch of the baby, and doc says there's absolutely nothing wrong with baby!!!! YAY!! Docs didn't find any other markers for DS and say my odds of this baby having DS is less than .01% DH and I are just so relieved!!! So, there's my good news :) I got to see my baby and got some really cute pics of him just snoozing away (he's not a morning person) AND he's perfect!

Hope everyone else is having a great day!!!

Seaweed: So exciting! Rest up today you'll be pretty busy when you go home. :) Do you go home tomorrow? How are you feeling? How is the BFing? I'm so glad he is here.

Ich: I love the bump! Gorgeous! :wohoo:

NeeSAH: WTG, sticking your ground and staying :yellow:! I'm glad you got all the measurements and baby is perfect.

Twokiddos: So, glad your scan went perfect. I'm so happy to hear about your healthy baby boy. Come on February.

AFM: On my way to the realtor's office for the second time today. So, much paperwork and its getting changed constantly it seems.

AND also it's with great pleasure that I update this thread with it's first birth ticker!

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/NHQtm4.png

Saw your pic on facebook S! Your little man is beautiful and sooooo precious! Congrats again! Can't wait to see more pics!

Way to go for staying Team Yellow Nessah!

Congrats on the great news at your scan Kiddo! What a relief!

Leinz...the paperwork involved in buying houses are ridiculous but it is all worth it in the end!

Congrats again seaweed. That's very cute what you said about he fingers.

congrats nessah!! You're very strong to keep team yellow. Glad baby is doing so well!!

Congrats twokiddos!! very good news from you!!

Nice bump ich!!

I'm super tired as usual. Tomorrow I'd probably ask for a day off work. I really got so annoyed about many things that are going on in my section and there's only so much I can or want to take.

Hope you're all having a better day!!

thanks ladies =] seems i popped overnight lol..

leinz hope the buying process goes nice and quick for you..

seaweed i can not wait to see a pic!

I am so tired and having pains. DD made herself throw up last night so I had to change both beds in her room cause she got them both. So I had to strip the bedding last night and wash it all. Dh fell asleep before changing from washer to dryer like I asked him to, so I had to rewash them. And now I've just remade both beds. That's quite a chore for me. And of course I noticed a sink full of dishes which I'm trying really hard to make wait til dh gets home, but they're driving me crazy!! I have a ton of things to do and not many can be accomplished from bedrest. :growlmad:

awww snow that must be rough hun.. =\ sorry. id def save the dishes for DH.. lol.. try to not look at them :haha:

Ich the dishes are two rooms over and it still is driving me crazy. :rofl: I'm even bored with Facebook and pinterest because not everybody is just laying down all day. :haha: anybody have any ideas as to what I can do to stay sane? ](*,)

Do you like to read Snow? I think I could spend all day in bed with my Kindle and feel like I was on vacation!

Leinz.... Just read about getting the house! Congrats! What a stressful and emotional ride that is. DH and I just bought our forever house back in July and had to do the whole closing/moving thing during my morning sickness phase. NOT FUN!!!! BUT, it's all been worth it in the end. People thought we were crazy at the time. Hubby got a promotion/new job, we bought the house and got preggers all within a month!!! But that's just what we do! All our life changing events all at once and then we can sit back and enjoy them :) You must be like us :)

So, I didn't see the details of the new house.... please do share!

Nice bump lch!!! Love it!!!

Leinz - Love the new "age" tickers for when all the babies are born!! What a great idea :)

Ugh. DD just threw up all over my carpet. :cry: this makes two nights in a row. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->