Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Twokiddos- Thanks! I will share about my house later. Headache now.

Sevilla- Thanks! Can't wait to be adding yours in just a few weeks. :) I'll keep them the same theme... Yours ofcourse will be pink. And if your disclose babies name it'll be added on the front page or nicknames work also. I can change skin tone of the baby also.

Snow: Oh no I hope you and DD are both feeling better. I hope the Dr. takes you off of bedrest. :hugs:

I don't think so. Last night she was crying and got herself worked up. And tonight she ate cookies before dinner so I think she over ate. Both of which are kind of her fault so I told her if she throws up again I'm taking her to the shot dr. :rofl: that'll help me rule out whether she's doing it on purpose or not. :thumbup: I just would prefer to do something more productive if I'm getting off bed rest then clean up :sick:

ughh .. so sorry =\

speaking of over eating.. i am ashamed to say that twice this week i have over ate and threw up literally 10 minutes after eating. it was awful and i cant believe i did that lol

Congrats wiggler!!! Is that what you thought? I'm sorry but I can't remember.

Thanks ladies, I thought I was having a boy :haha: I was shocked when she said girl :D x x x

No, Wiggler... No way! LOL! Your lil girl's skull looks so much different than mine. I'm starting to wonder here if I'm not having a boy... Again.

Congratulations! :yipee:

And now I'm thinking if ICH is :blue: I am too!

Thanks Mighty! Appreciate the sentiment! Today has been weird...haven't been able to do much but lie on the couch. Not feeling out of control just numb...

Thanks Cheryl but it is not my birthday but my late son's first birthday! But thank you anyway!

Happy Birthday to RJ Honey - Sophias birthday is February 28th, very soon after my EDD..

lol leinz. i am sure i am team blue!

i will find out in.. 17.5 hours!

Thanks Mighty! Appreciate the sentiment! Today has been weird...haven't been able to do much but lie on the couch. Not feeling out of control just numb...

:hugs:Just celebrated my late cousin's 13th birthday. It's something my family always celebrates and never forgets. I think however you are feeling (numb, tired, sad, wistful) is ok. He is your son, and it will always be a special day. Whatever that means for you and your family, it will always be RJ's birthday.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->