Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

aww i cant even imagine doing it with a child at home.. do you have an irritable uterus? is there any explanation for these contractions? its true every pregnancy is different. it sucks to think that my cervix will always be an issue.. ugh. do you know ur cervical length any chance?

I don't know my specific cervix measurements they did check while I was in the hospital and said it was ok and dr checked and said I hadn't started dilating. So he just wants me to lay low. No more sex during pregnancy (obviously) just one day at a time. He plans to start non stress testing at 30-32 weeks.

I was totally afraid that this pregnancy was over when my complications started, but am gaining more confidence and feeling blessed everyday I make it thru.

Yes, definitley do not have sex. I get Braxton hicks and they are really bad after BD. I had about 6 in the hour after the other day. My Dr. said it was normal though.... Ewwww!

Sorry you ladies are on bed rest. I really couldn't imagine that with DD and all the work on the house. Etc.

I have been getting a lot more pains... However, I'm so happy Zoela is moving non stop all the time. She kills my cervix with her kicks. I love it so much, mainly because I know this is when you feel the most movements. Baby runs out of room, soon.

everything perfect and we're team :pink:

Attachments

• team pink 004.jpg
    team pink 004.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
Yay for more team pink!! :thumbup:

I am getting use to bed rest. Tho it sucks. I just found out my friend who was due a day ahead of me had her baby a few days ago. :cry: I'm not sure of many details other then he was 2lbs 2oz. I've messaged her to see how he's doing. I wasn't aware of any problems she had been having.

Keeping your friend and her baby in my thoughts :hugs: x x x

Congrats Mrskg!! I knew it!!

Snowangel, I hope your friend's baby is ok.

YAY for another team pink :pink: mrskg!!!

I had an appointment on Tuesday and she said everything looked good. I have gained a grand total of 28 lbs (considering my eating habits lately, I think this is pretty good haha :haha: ) and I am measuring right on target. I didn't mention the nasal spray I have been using for this damn cold I have, as I didn't want to be lectured :blush: As I hit 34 weeks I am just feeling like there is no room left in there for the baby to grow!!! Since I was on bed rest with DD I never was really uncomfortable. But, now running around after a 2 year old, and working all day long, UGH :wacko: now I know how pregnant women complain at the end of their pregnancies!!! How am I going to make it another 6 weeks......? :shrug:

lch - I will be thinking of you tomorrow at your appointment. Report back with your cervical length!!!!

congrats mrskg!!!

snow thinking of your friend and her LO <3

thanks sevilla! my appointment is at 2:30. i am praying for good news. ill update asap

Mrskg: What??? :pink: I am always WRONG! I thought my guess should be about 50% and they are more like 5%. Haha!

Congratulations! 4 gorgeous girls! :yipee:

Ich: Please do! Truly hoping for good news today! No change in cervix.

AFM: Dental cleaning done... Went well. So happy its done until Zoela gets here! :) Also, baby is very active and she moves everywhere. She totally doesn't like any pressure on my belly... I've been having fun playing with her already. :)

Also, I don't think I'll be around much this weekend. Family is coming from out of town to visit. Dinner here tomorrow night and Amish country Saturday.

Enjoy your weekend, Ladies! :)

Congrats mrs!!!

Have a lovely weekend leinz!!

Good luck with the appt ich!!!

Hello ladies :hi: It's taken ages to have a catch up on here today, but I did it and am back up to speed, but can't remember who said what now :haha: Congrats on all the gender scans, wow that's a lot of :pink: babies coming our way :wohoo: how exciting to be finding out :D

Congrats Erinsmummy on your wedding, glad you felt ok on the day, our day also went well, everyone had a good time and the weather stayed good, pictures to follow when I get round to looking through them!

I had my first appt with my Barnmorska (midwife) yesterday, it went well, she said I was nice and healthy and she wasn't worried about anything :D But does anyone find it weird she hasn't actually checked i'm pregnant, she just accepts that I told her I am? My next appt is the 1st Nov when we will be 12 weeks and we found out that we will have our scan a week or 2 before christmas, what a perfect christmas present that will be :happydance:

Thanks ladies still on :cloud9:

Leinz I love my new ticker :thumbup:

Have a nice wk end everyone xxx

Oh I just remembered what I wanted to say, I think maybe Ich was asking? crafting tips, I knit and sew and I taught myself both with a lot of help from you tube, depending on what you want to make the best thing to start with knitting wise is a scarf using chunky wool on chunky needles, it goes quick and you can really see what you are doing with such chunky loops. A great lady to check out on youtube is a lady called Kelley This is one of her vids she is really clear and I find it fun to watch :D I have loads of things i've knitted on my blog, there's a link in my signature, have a look and I can help you, give you patterns for anything you may fancy making.

Another thing I was thinking you could easily do from bed is embroidery, if you get plain baby clothes, you can embroider any designs you want onto them ans make them unique to you

There is loads you can do, and all of it really fun and rewarding :hugs:

Longing2bamum: I don't find it odd with the midwife. They mostly just take your word for it. It's different over here, though. So, you will have a 12 week scan on Nov. 1? Or just a Dr. Appt.? With your scan being 1-2 weeks before Christmas?

I'll count down to Nov. 1 with you. I'm having a scan that day. Can't wait. :)

I want another scan :hissy: OH laughed and said no when I said I wanted another. Git :haha: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->