Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I wish OH would jump on board. I love scans! :) I asked DH for another, myself. On top of the private scan at 14+4 and the 3D/4D scan I have scheduled. Haha! He said "No". And I didn't question.

I just can't get enough of seeing her... If I could have my own scan equipment in my house I would. But, I'm not rich and I think a cheap one is around $30,000.

I've really been anticipating this 3D/4D with others around my due date... Posting scan pics and they are super clear. I can't wait!

I just want to know 100% if she is a girl (because of the poor veiw in the scan), but if she pops out with a willy I will be thrilled still :) I'm just going to be careful and stay away from the pink stuff and stick to neutral

Just normal appt on Nov 1st, the scan will be 18-19 weeks which is just before christmas. That's good then, I did think it was funny because I could have just made it up, she's writing us a doctors note saying i'm pregnant to speed up my residency application lol I think i'm on to something here, I now know a way to get accepted into Sweden simpler :haha:

Wiggler: Yeah, I'd like conformation :pink: also. As baby wouldn't cooperate at 20w scan. And was told :pink: at 14+4. I have bought :pink: but after spending I felt "What if?" So, now I'm holding out of Nov. 1. Would they have told you :pink: if they didn't know for sure?

Longing: Well, I'll count down to Nov. 1 with ya! :) We have a day less than 4 weeks, not my cute girly ticker. :) I can't believe you don't get any first trimester scans. You have a nice midwife then. It'll be nice to have the application process speeded up. It's crazy how Sweeden differs from the US.

Well both me and the scanner were looking and the veiw was pretty poor, but neither of us saw boy parts and she said they are pretty clear at this stage so it is probably a girl (they never give 100% here)

The good thing is I have a load of girl clothes here and if baby pops out as a boy my mum will bring me loads of Dylans stuff back from what my nephew has outgrown. so no worries about clothes, I will pack mainly white in the hospital bag and one cute girly thing.

Great plan Wiggler! I'm set pretty good for a girl. But, I'd like Newborn and 0-3 Winter clothes as DD came in the spring. :) She also wore her newborn clothes for 3 months so most of them were thrown out. Plus, I love to buy clothes. Almost addicted and I have to stop myself.

As for the big things... I bought mostly neutral so I'm good there either way. When we planned for DD... We knew we wanted more. So thought ahead.

I'll be buying a breast pump soon. So, I've been reading reviews and trying to figure out which one I want. I've been thinking definitley electric and double.

She was really nice :D I don't mind having just one scan, i'm not really into hospitals and medical stuff, so it's better for me this way :D She said at 20 weeks she will listen to the hb and about 25 weeks she will measure with her hands!! Sounded nice :D That's esciting we have appt's the same day Leinz :D

We are thinking of getting a doppler, when can you start to hear baby's hb and which would people recommend?

It's good when you have handme downs for both sexes, so not too much spending involved, I don't think we have any of either! Tage's mum did say she had lots of his old baby clothes from the 80's :D but she said he was such a tiny baby lots of things didn't fit!! It's so fun to imagine what we'll have and how big or small it'll be, I was fat when I was born and I had a full head of jet black hair!! and Tage was tiny and had a headfull of ginger hair :D

I have a Sonoline B and first heard the HB at 9+2, heard the placenta way before that though.

Hey ladies... just stopping in quickly to say good morning! DH is having a surgical procedure in a couple hours. Please keep him in your thoughts today (and me, as I will be a nervous wreck) I'll update everyone when we get home :) Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!!

Keeping you and your DH in my thoughts hun, hope it goes well :hugs: x x x

Longing: I also had the Sonoline B. It picked up early. I'd definitley get one. I used it alot especially earlier on. :) I wonder what size your baby will be also. Probably somewhere in the middle. But definitley gorgeous.

Twokiddos: Thinking of you and yours today! Hoping for fast recovery. :hugs:

AFM: My guests are about to arrive. Zoela has had me throwing up breakfast in the mornings again. Whats up with that?

Leinz: I think you know that kids will find the most inopportune moments to get your attention (in the womb or out!). ;)

hey ladies.. just a quick update.. my cervix stayed the same length as last week. which is really good news! i am still on bed rest, but the doctor said everything looks great and he is very confident about my pregnancy. feel like i can relax a tiny bit.

weird thing though.. they said i dont need to get it checked again until my 28 week appointment i already have for the kidneys. do you think i should request it checked sooner? he said if i was getting ready for labor it would have shortened significantly in the past week and it didnt. i just feel like id rather know exactly whats going on

I think I'd mentioned before I found that I've lost all my newborn-9month clothing. It just drives me crazy that I've "lost" them as I saved everything from dd and especially the smaller clothes were in perfect condition or never worn. :growlmad: The good news tho is dd has made a friend at school (a boy) and we went to lunch today after school and his mom brought me a large bag of expensive newborn sized clothes from a friend of hers who has a 5 month old! :thumbup: I was not expecting that at all, but gladly accepted. She knows I'm on bedrest etc and I had just mentioned to her in passing I had misplaced all I had saved in smaller sizes and that I was glad I figured out now rather then when I was ready to deliver.

I also went out and bought a few baby things since I was already out. :blush:

Had my dr appt with the OB. Just a weight check (I gained :happydance: ) and then he gave me paperwork for the dreaded glucose test. Again. :growlmad:

Leinz my next u/s is Oct 17 (can't remember if I told u)
Next OB appt Oct 19. Have an appt for glucose on the 11th but am going to try to go in as a walk in Monday. It's hard cause I have to get in super early as its a 3hr test and I need to pick up dd by 11 at school.

How's everybody else? :hugs:

that was nice of her snow! i have serious ocd about losing things. i go CRAZY until i find it. more then once did i make my ex help me find things in tears.. usually it'd be right in front of my face.

All went well today with dh's surgery. He's a tough cookie since he's already up and doing chores around the house (even though the docs said NOT to) He's just not one to sit around. Thanks for all the good thoughts for him today!

glad hes doing well hun, i missed your first post and didnt get to give well wishes :hugs:

that was nice of her snow! i have serious ocd about losing things. i go CRAZY until i find it. more then once did i make my ex help me find things in tears.. usually it'd be right in front of my face.

In my defense I have moved four times since she last used them. And the first move was 1800 miles. :haha: it does drive me crazy tho! My mil sent dd a dress she wore it once and we have not seen it since!! Can't for the life of me figure out what happened to it. I've looked in all the closets even behind the washer??!! I don't get it. I haven't moved since she got that so I have no excuse. :rofl:

haha its okay things always seem to dissapear. one time.. i lost like a hundred dollars. my ex was pissed.

Wow ive just been back and caught up on LOADS!! Lots of girls i see :) I dont have the internet at home right now so i pop on when im at my parents :)

I have been thinking about buying a doppler also. I am still feeling very sick and tired :( But i spoke to my dr today and hes going to get hold of the midwives for me as they still havnt called me or anything yet. He rang back and said my midwife will be the same midwife i had with my daughter and shes calling me on thursday to arrange for me to go see her and book my 12 week scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->