Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

On October 15, at 7:00 pm in all time zones, families around the world will light candles in memory all of the precious babies who have been lost during pregnancy or in infancy. Too many families grieve in silence, sometimes never coming to terms with their loss.

If you or someone you know has suffered a stillbirth or infant loss due to SIDS/SUID, prematurity or other cause, we hope you will join us in this tribute to create awareness of these tragic infant deaths and provide support to those that are suffering.

Help us create a ‘wave’ of light across our nation!

I am going to decorate my own candle in memory of all the little ones lost! I hope you all join in your own way. Sending you all love and peace. I love hearing all the great news and exciting stories. Sorry I haven't been around much to comment...Been a hard month.

Attachments

• Awareness_Web_Header.jpg
    Awareness_Web_Header.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
Wow ive just been back and caught up on LOADS!! Lots of girls i see :) I dont have the internet at home right now so i pop on when im at my parents :)

I have been thinking about buying a doppler also. I am still feeling very sick and tired :( But i spoke to my dr today and hes going to get hold of the midwives for me as they still havnt called me or anything yet. He rang back and said my midwife will be the same midwife i had with my daughter and shes calling me on thursday to arrange for me to go see her and book my 12 week scan :)

I, too, purchased the Sonoline B doppler and I seriously consider(ed) it the BEST purchase of my life!!!! Unfortunately, we all here know how it feels to be pregnant after a loss and this seriously saved me a ton of trips to the OB and stress. I was able to find baby using this doppler around 9 week possibly 10 and have found baby every day since. It's super sensitive for a home doppler. It was so reassuring during the first trimester and second trimester (until I could feel him kicking) to know all was going well in there. I didn't want any surprises at an OB appointment. And for $50, I felt like it was well worth the $$. Good luck to you!!!!

On October 15, at 7:00 pm in all time zones, families around the world will light candles in memory all of the precious babies who have been lost during pregnancy or in infancy. Too many families grieve in silence, sometimes never coming to terms with their loss.

If you or someone you know has suffered a stillbirth or infant loss due to SIDS/SUID, prematurity or other cause, we hope you will join us in this tribute to create awareness of these tragic infant deaths and provide support to those that are suffering.

Help us create a ‘wave’ of light across our nation!

I am going to decorate my own candle in memory of all the little ones lost! I hope you all join in your own way. Sending you all love and peace. I love hearing all the great news and exciting stories. Sorry I haven't been around much to comment...Been a hard month.

I will definitely be doing this. What a wonderful idea. My due date for the baby we lost is this Saturday (October 13th) I wasn't sure how I was going to recognize this day appropriately but now I do :) I'll be lighting my candle on the 13th for my little baby as well as all the other special souls. Thank you for posting this!

Ich: I'm so happy to hear that your cervix hasn't changed. Just keep to bed rest. This time is different and wonderful. :)

Snow: I wouldn't be happy if I lost clothes. But, during moves and transitions... its not hard for something to become lost or misplaced.

Krippy: I lit one last year on Oct. 15, and I'll continue to do so this year and forever. Saturday was Lil Dragon's EDD and I took a few baskets to the hospital and released balloons that evening. It was a harder day than I expected and I couldn't keep the tears at bay.

I'm sorry for your loss, Krippy. I couldn't imagine the month you've had. I am so happy that your rainbow is nearly here. :hugs:

It's sort of sad time for us due in October but suffering losses. You're all in my thoughts :hugs:

21 weeks today here! I went to the consultant today & I'm to continue with the treatment until 38 weeks for now.
I'd like to share my bump pic with you all. First one in this group I think. Sorry about the size :blush:

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/madrid982/77564D6B-9459-40B2-ACD8-0B159564AA6F-368-0000001E555EBD97.jpg

Great bump pic, had my 13 wk scan today all looks perfect we're chuffed to bits. Xxxx

lovely bump

great cheryl! so happy

i had a scare last night. i got up and felt a gush of fluid come out. I went to L&D and it wasn't my waters. just a lot of discharge from a yeast infection gross. i hate them

lovely bump

great cheryl! so happy

i had a scare last night. i got up and felt a gush of fluid come out. I went to L&D and it wasn't my waters. just a lot of discharge from a yeast infection gross. i hate them

They suck, but better to be yeast infection then your waters. :thumbup:

Today was a really rough day. 3hr glucose test again. They did some other blood work too. They were late starting my test so I had to leave in between blood draws and pick up dd from school early then bring her back for my last blood draw. Then got home and got lunch for us and I started going down hill quick. I was sweaty and shaky and felt as tho I was going to pass out. Was going to call dh to have him come home but he was in meetings. :cry: the sweaty/shakey feeling passed after a lil while but have been sick all day.

aww snow sorry for the rough day..

i never got glucose testing with sophia .. i never made it that far. if i am correct it is done at 26 weeks , a 1 hour test, and if results come back bad they do a 3 hour? sorry you had a rough day hun.. i am semi hypoglycemic and totally sympathize with the shaky/sweaty feeling. one time i had not eaten enough and was in the sun all day at my ex's friends lake house, i passed out on the dock and my ex found me 10 minutes later. not a good day

I think the norm for testing is 28 weeks but I've heard varied times. I think they first did mine at 14 weeks. You're right 1 hour first. Then 3 hr if you fail (which I did both) then again today the three hour test. I don't get why I've had to do it again. I've failed them all. I follow the diet. (for the most part) :haha: I'm assuming it is to see if I need to be more strict.

Oh. Btw ladies. Those who haven't taken the glucose test. My friend's dad is an OB and she was able to eat jellybeans instead of drink the nasty glucose drink!! One of her friend at York peppermint patties. Apparently there is a study that was done at St Johns in Detroit. Google jellybean glucose test and maybe y'all will be lucky enough to convince ur dr u can do it that way rather then the nasty drink. Unfortunately she told me after I drank the drink. I'm definitely eating candy next time. :haha:

Madrid: Love your bump! Gorgeous! :yipee:

Cheryl: Yay, I'm so happy to hear your appt. went perfect. This bean is forever. Now I can't wait to find out what you are having. Do you have any suspicions? Have you told everyone your good news?

Ich: I'm sorry for your scare. It's best its not your waters and you can treat your yeast infection. I've never had one and don't want one, either. How are things going with your Mom and bedrest?

Snow: 3hr glucose test twice. That doesn't seem right to me. I don't mind drinking the gooo but I hate having to stick around the hospital for an hour. I wasn't GD with DD and I hope I'm not this time either. However, my sister was with her DD but not her DS. I hope you feel better soon. I'm glad this long day is over.

:hi: ladies!

Need to catch up, but it's gonna be brief 'cos it's past midnight and work tomorrow :9
I am so exhausted lately

Madrid: You look beautiful!!! I am so jealous of your bump!!! I hardly look that beautiful at 20 weeks :p

Ich: Glad you got some good news from doc... stay strong and enjoy bedrest as much as you can

Krippy: :hugs: My due date for my angel is coming up soon! I think this month is gonna be crazy- I've been moody myself and now I know why.... I pray for strength for all going thru this!!

Cheryl: :hugs: Great news hun!!!

Sorry if I've missed anyone else....You all stay healthy and strong...I hope to be back tomorrow to finish catching up!

:hugs:

I have my glucose test next month I think, I don't have to drink the nasty glucose drink though, I just have to chug down a bottle of yummy lucozade :D It's not routine over here, I am just having it cos I am a fatty :haha:

When I had the glucose drink, they gave it to me at my 24 week appointment to take home. That way, I could drink it at home an hour before my 28 week appointment... no need to sit around and wait at the hospital!!! Maybe that is an option for others as well?? I would hate to deal with the three hour test... UGH Snowangel, you have to do it more than once!?!?! YUCK. I'm thinking the candy idea is TOTALLY the way to go... I would love for someone to prescribe me to eat candy :lolly:

Thanks ladies xxx

Leinzlove can u add my appointments my 16 wk midwife appointment is 25th oct.. And scan on the 27th nov.
I'm thinking girl but who know I will find out on the 27th nov my gender scan..xx

Thanks Wiggler I was just thinking I don't think we get glucose test here unless there is a reason x

Snow hope your feeling better today x

Cheryl can't wait to hear what you're having x

I've got another scan at 28 weeks on 30th nov I'm really looking forward to that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->